Sign in to follow this  
adambuss

Jay Spearing

Surely Jay Spearing is worth more than the 80 he is currently rated at, was first choice for Liverpool towards the end of the season keeping much higher rated players like Jovanovic, Poulsen and Cole out of the team.

Thanks,

Adam

Re: Jay Spearing

Surely Jay Spearing is worth more than the 80 he is currently rated at' date=' was first choice for Liverpool towards the end of the season keeping much higher rated players like Jovanovic, Poulsen and Cole out of the team.

Thanks,

Adam[/quote']

Yes, he will rise to 84 next changes i guess.

Surely Jay Spearing is worth more than the 80 he is currently rated at' date=' was first choice for Liverpool towards the end of the season keeping much higher rated players like Jovanovic, Poulsen and Cole out of the team.

Thanks,

Adam[/quote']

Calm yourself. He's only recently got into the team and the English ratings are not finished yet. He will rise to 85 most likely.

Calm yourself. He's only recently got into the team and the English ratings are not finished yet. He will rise to 85 most likely.

All good, thanks for letting me know. V calm here by the way.

All good' date=' thanks for letting me know. V calm here by the way.[/quote']

Haha, it's just the way you were like "omg he's in the starting line up yet he is 8 ratings below Poulsen" lol :)

Give it time, I predict he will be rated at least 89/90 in less than 2 years.

jay spearing is an awful awful footballer' date=' he is one of those players who will get a high rating just because they play for a good club.[/quote']

Sorry mate, I've only just joined the forum so I don't know if this comment is a joke :confused:

Awful is a massive dis-justice! He is a very good young player who played some very good games in the centre of Liverpools midfield in the absence of Gerrard...

Sorry mate' date=' I've only just joined the forum so I don't know if this comment is a joke :confused:

Awful is a massive dis-justice! He is a very good young player who played some very good games in the centre of Liverpools midfield in the absence of Gerrard...[/quote']

no it isnt a joke. he really is shocking

This guy really knows his football if he thinks Jay Spearing is awful!! :rolleyes:

Yeah... That was a joke' date=' :D[/quote']

you really know your football if you think jay spearing isnt awful