Sign in to follow this  
adambuss

John Flanagan

John Flanagan was first choice for Liverpool towards the end of last season due to injuries and was preferred to players such as Insua and Degen who could have been recalled from loan and are much higher rated.

Will he get a rise?

Re: John Flanagan

John Flanagan was first choice for Liverpool towards the end of last season due to injuries and was preferred to players such as Insua and Degen who could have been recalled from loan and are much higher rated.

Will he get a rise?

Yeah Flanno's been great for LFC i don't think he'l reach the level of Degan, Insua just yet, Anything between a + 5 to +7 i think he'll get, Kelly played more games and imo was better than Flanno and only rose to 85 so i think 82 at the most. Both have potential to be 90+ players but if you want a more out and out RB go for Flanno, Kelly played alot in the reserves as a CB and in Liverpool at least, is dubbed as Carra's replacement!

Re: John Flanagan

Will he get a rise?

I think you answered your own question to be honest.;) Of course he will!