Sign in to follow this  
davidgol17

berbatov

Re: berbatov

hi so I was wondering if selling berbatov for 48 million is a good idea my other forwards are villa ' date=' gilardino , soldado , gameiro... My balance is 367k... :([/quote']

I would keep him,he is your second best striker,but again it all depends what can you do with that money?

hi so I was wondering if selling berbatov for 48 million is a good idea my other forwards are villa ' date=' gilardino , soldado , gameiro... My balance is 367k... :([/quote']

Berba is your second best striker so I'd keep him as he hasn't done too badly this season (21 EPL goals) despite the fact he has really been a bit part player for SAF after January and missed the CL final. Keep him, as based on his performances this season he won't rise but he won't drop either.

Very good deal for you mate!

Thats a horrible deal' date=' in the majority of set ups you cant buy a 90+ striker with just money as they will always ask for the odd player or the extravagant amount of money (that's if they [b']just[/b] ask for money.) Don't know what you are talking about mate. :rolleyes:

Thats a horrible deal' date=' in the majority of set ups you cant buy a 90+ striker with just money as they will always ask for the odd player or the extravagant amount of money (that's if they [b']just[/b] ask for money.) Don't know what you are talking about mate. :rolleyes:

What? Are you serious? Bad deal...hahah nice joke :D Look at his budget firstly...there is only 367k. He NEEDS to get his finance in good condition, because otherwise he will get debt, which is a really bad thing for a club. Secondly, Berbatov is getting old and it has been speculated that he would move away to another smaller club in summer so that he would get playing time (Spurs and Juventus linked), because in MANU there is not enough room for him in the starting line-up. This than enables him to rise and may most likely in the next season occur as a drop in his rating. Lastly, he all ready has several high quality strikers to replace Berbatov (Villa, Soldado, Gameiro all great strikers...well not Gilardino IMO), which makes it easy for him to offload him for 48M and benefit financially. And how do you know that he cant get anything with that money ...he might as well get an even better striker with the money. :rolleyes:

At least now you know that its a GREAT DEAL and not a bad deal. B) YOU are the one who doesnt know what your talking about.

What? Are you serious? Bad deal...hahah nice joke :D Look at his budget firstly...there is only 367k. He NEEDS to get his finance in good condition' date=' because otherwise he will get debt, which is a really bad thing for a club. Secondly, Berbatov is getting old and it has been speculated that he would move away to another smaller club in summer so that he would get playing time (Spurs and Juventus linked), because in MANU there is not enough room for him in the starting line-up. This than enables him to rise and may most likely in the next season occur as a drop in his rating. Lastly, he all ready has several high quality strikers to replace Berbatov (Villa, Soldado, Gameiro all great strikers...well not Gilardino IMO), which makes it easy for him to offload him for 48M and benefit financially. And how do you know that he cant get anything with that money ...he might as well get an even better striker with the money. :rolleyes:

At least now you know that its a GREAT DEAL and not a bad deal. B) YOU are the one who doesnt know what your talking about.[/quote']

Debt gets washed away at the end of the season im pretty sure as the Chairman reinvest at the beginning of the next season, unless he happens to be in a magical set up where he can bag another striker at Berbatov's current rating or better with just money than it's not a great deal. Berbatov has said he will see out his deal at United and he's bagged 21 goals this term alone, I don't see why or how he should be sold for 48M. Berbatov is his second best striker, he won't be replacing Berbatov with those other strikers he named, he'll be effectively weakening his squad. I'd keep Berbatov because he's shown even as a bit part player he grabs goals and United WILL utilize him next season, no doubt. 21 Goals this season stands for something.

Unless he's in a set up where he can get a better or equally rated striker with just that money than it's pointless doing that deal as it'll only impact badly on your squad, financially even if you do go in the red, the chairman will sort you end of season/beginning of next. So I think you'll find it's you who doesn't really know what you're talking about mate. ;)

Debt gets washed away at the end of the season im pretty sure as the Chairman reinvest at the beginning of the next season' date=' unless he happens to be in a magical set up where he can bag another striker at Berbatov's current rating or better with just money than it's not a great deal. Berbatov has said he will see out his deal at United and he's bagged 21 goals this term alone, I don't see why or how he should be sold for 48M. Berbatov is his second best striker, he won't be replacing Berbatov with those other strikers he named, he'll be effectively weakening his squad. I'd keep Berbatov because he's shown even as a bit part player he grabs goals and United WILL utilize him next season, no doubt. 21 Goals this season stands for something.

Unless he's in a set up where he can get a better or equally rated striker with just that money than it's pointless doing that deal as it'll only impact badly on your squad, financially even if you do go in the red, the chairman will sort you end of season/beginning of next. So I think you'll find it's you who doesn't really know what you're talking about mate. ;)[/quote']

You don`t seem to understand that he could possibly have a possibility to buy another equally rated or even better rated with that 48M. I am pretty sure that he will find one (he can also try swapping 48M for a striker from a managed team) , if he does not find a replacement for Berba THAN it is a bad deal, but otherwise he should do the deal. :rolleyes:

You don`t seem to understand that he could possibly have a possibility to buy another equally rated or even better rated with that 48M. I am pretty sure that he will find one (he can also try swapping 48M for a striker from a managed team) ' date=' if he does not find a replacement for Berba THAN it is a bad deal, but otherwise he should do the deal. :rolleyes:[/quote']

But dude, in a normal competitive gameworld no sane manager will sell a 90+ forward in an only cash deal. The chances of him finding a replacement with the same or higher rating is very small, so it'd be stupid if he does it now for 48M and then later regretting it.. ;)

Only do the deal if you're 100% sure of a replacement, otherwise it's a bad deal :)

But dude' date=' in a normal competitive gameworld no sane manager will sell a 90+ forward in an only cash deal. The chances of him finding a replacement with the same or higher rating is very small, so it'd be stupid if he does it now for 48M and then later regretting it.. ;)

Only do the deal if you're 100% sure of a replacement, otherwise it's a bad deal :)[/quote']

Thank you. Someone that hasn't got their head so far up their backside they can't hear logic. :rolleyes:

might as well do the deal

Thank you. Someone that hasnt got his head up his backside unlike one and who gets the logic, because of his intellegence to co-operate with actually smart ideas.

Thank you. Someone that hasnt got his head up his backside unlike one and who gets the logic' date=' because of his intellegence to co-operate with actually smart ideas.[/quote']

This isn't Fifa or PES. You can't in normal circumstances and in a competitive gameworld go out and reimburse 48M to replace a 92+ striker. If he can, go ahead and do that deal. But logic says in normal circumstances that can't be done.

If he can spend the £48m on another similar rated striker easily then its a great deal. If he cant spend it then whats the point of having the cash sitting in the bank and a weaker team on the pitch. Especially since Berbatovs rating will remain stable for a good few months or so.

The manager could sell other players to raise cash Im sure. Best to wait and see if Berbatov stays at Man U throughout the summer.

These are the points Ive seen mentioned and are the smart ones to listen to!

This isn't Fifa or PES. You can't in normal circumstances and in a competitive gameworld go out and reimburse 48M to replace a 92+ striker. If he can' date=' go ahead and do that deal. But logic says in normal circumstances that can't be done.[/quote']

Finally you got my logic ;)

Finally you got my logic ;)
Debt gets washed away at the end of the season im pretty sure as the Chairman reinvest at the beginning of the next season' date=' unless he happens to be in a magical set up where he can bag another striker at Berbatov's current rating or better with just money than it's not a great deal. Berbatov has said he will see out his deal at United and he's bagged 21 goals this term alone, I don't see why or how he should be sold for 48M. Berbatov is his second best striker, he won't be replacing Berbatov with those other strikers he named, he'll be effectively weakening his squad. I'd keep Berbatov because he's shown even as a bit part player he grabs goals and United WILL utilize him next season, no doubt. 21 Goals this season stands for something.

[b']Unless he's in a set up where he can get a better or equally rated striker with just that money than it's pointless doing that deal[/b] as it'll only impact badly on your squad, financially even if you do go in the red, the chairman will sort you end of season/beginning of next. So I think you'll find it's you who doesn't really know what you're talking about mate. ;)

Your 'logic' was implied in my third post which you continued to argue with. Not really logical arguing with your own point mate.;)

Your 'logic' was implied in my third post which you continued to argue with. Not really logical arguing with your own point mate.;)

I don`t really care about if it was logical or not to argue with that piece of information, because my only aim was to get you and others know how my logic works and at least now everyone knows how efficiently my logic will work (depending of course on the GW, if competitive my logic does not work otherwise its the best logic there is for a manager to use).

I don`t really care about if it was logical or not to argue with that piece of information' date=' because my only aim was to get you and others know how my logic works and at least now everyone knows how efficiently my logic will work (depending of course on the GW, if competitive my logic does not work otherwise its the best logic there is for a manager to use).[/quote']

I was effectively relaying your point to you and you decided to argue against your own point then claim everyone knows how your logic works now? Well I hope someone does.:rolleyes:

I was effectively relaying your point to you and you decided to argue against your own point then claim everyone knows how your logic works now? Well I hope someone does.:rolleyes:

There`s no question about it. :rolleyes:

But dude' date=' in a normal competitive gameworld no sane manager will sell a 90+ forward in an only cash deal. The chances of him finding a replacement with the same or higher rating is very small, so it'd be stupid if he does it now for 48M and then later regretting it.. ;)

Only do the deal if you're 100% sure of a replacement, otherwise it's a bad deal :)[/quote']

Thanks for all your replays theyve helped me a lot, I will keep Berbatov because in my GW is almost impossible to get a 91+ striker with 48 million... so Ill try selling Soldado for 20 million what do u think? I dont use him he is out on loan... or maybe Gameiro ´(loaned) because he just moved to PSG and my budget is 570 k...Nobody wants to buy Gilardino... :( (but he has been one of my top scorers for 2 seasons)...

Soldado or Gameiro.

My 89 + forwards are Neymar , Villa , Berbatov, Soldado, Gameiro , Del Piero, Ballotelli, Lazovic, Gilardino, Walcott I play with a 4-5-1 lineup who should I sell and what price