FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

Best news I've heard regarding FIFA is the relocation of the servers to Europe from Canada. That should reduce lag on Clubs.

Read this earlier as well brilliant news this along with Flow or whatever it's called should mean hardly any lag (hopefully)

The demo out tomorrow?

Yeah:)

This is correct.

I'm pretty sure I read it comes out on the 20th for web app. If someone could confirm/correct this that would be great. :)

From what I've heard it's going live on the 20th :)

Downloaded the PES Demo the other week and it only took me 45minutes so I expect FIFA 12 to be around the same. My download speed is pretty quick. My friend at school told me it took him around 1 hour and 30/45minutes. Will definately be at home in time for 5:00PM.

22 hours to go.

Played 6, lost 6 :( The new defending mechanic is so hard to get used to when you've played FIFA 11 for as long as I have.

And I can safely say the player impact engine works really well. I havent seen any bodyparts emerging through shirts, however...

P130911_1353.jpg

It's hard to tell what bit is Hart and which bit is the Marseille man (those who have played the demo will understand why I called him 'the Marseille man' as that's all the commentator's seem to say.)

And from a reverse angle

P130911_1351.jpg

Not being able to lock onto players and tackle em makes the game far to hard, pretty much running freely at them has no effect because they turn around and just do you over completely, I like the quick throw in you can take. I really can't see myself getting used to this though :o Lost 5 games now, the only way I end up getting the ball back is from a goal kick :(

I've finally won a game, but it's so hard to defend. I'm scoring good goals but whenever I think I'm close enough to make a challenge, my player just spazzes out and falls on his rear. It would be ok if the tackling animation was the same so you knew when to tackle, but from what I've seen the tackling animation is random and non-situational. I expect a lot of high scoring equal results online like 10-11, 6-5.

I think I may switch to XBOX. The EA website says it's out tomorrow. FFS.

http://www.ea.com/soccer/1/fifa12-demo-1

On the top right corner of the page it does say 'US English'.

Still going to wait a bit' date=' it will take time for the store to update B)

EDIT: Looks like the demo is actually infact tommorow our time - [url']http://www.ea.com/uk/football/1/fifa12-demo-2[/url]

Very annoyed how XBOX get everything first.

Demo downloading now. Turns out that my connection has been at fault for me losing connection to the servers' date=' not the servers themselves so just had to do some complicated stuff and I think I've fixed it. 30% done after about half an hour I'd guess. It's a 1.42GB download.[/quote']

Just read on the ea sport site that ps3 demo isnt out till tomorrow ?

Must be wrong right ?

Really disapointing, Im not to bothered about waiting an extra day its just that Ive been researching the hell out of the demo for about a week and it never said anywhere that for absolutely no reason at all it takes an extra 24 hours to add basically the same demo as the X-Box one. !!!!!!!!!