FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

His page was taken down this afternoon for suspected copyright infringement , on his Twitter/facebook pages he's very annoyed as you would be with nearly 18million upload views on his channel but he reported it is all false claims by another jelouse you tuber and he is talking to you tube to see if theres anyway of getting the page back up (this was at about 5pm) in the mean time he's asked followers to subscribe to his second channel in order to still view his videos :o

Feel sorry for the lad his videos are great and thoroughly enjoyable , hope they sort it all out and his channel is back up tomorrow.

His page was taken down this afternoon for suspected copyright infringement ' date=' on his Twitter/facebook pages he's very annoyed as you would be with nearly 18million upload views on his channel but he reported it is all false claims by another jelouse you tuber and he is talking to you tube to see if theres anyway of getting the page back up (this was at about 5pm) in the mean time he's asked followers to subscribe to his second channel in order to still view his videos :o

Feel sorry for the lad his videos are great and thoroughly enjoyable , hope they sort it all out and his channel is back up tomorrow.[/quote']

Thanks for that.The amount of hours and effort he put to his channel. Kind of sad what happened to him, hope he gets it back.

Who the hell is KSI? :confused:

My friends.

KSI.

Is.

A.

BEAST. :P

Nah' date=' he's just a Fifa commentator on Youtube. He makes some really good vids and he's pretty funny to be fair.

Beginning to get fed up with UT actually, really can't make my mind up as to what side I should do. Finding it hard to settle with the teams I have.[/font']

My friends.

KSI.

Is.

A.

BEAST. :P

Nah' date=' he's just a Fifa commentator on Youtube. He makes some really good vids and he's pretty funny to be fair.

Beginning to get fed up with UT actually, really can't make my mind up as to what side I should do. Finding it hard to settle with the teams I have.[/font']

The way some people talk about him make him seem like their idol or something :rolleyes:

And UT is very boring, I can't be bothered with improving my team, dealing in the market or starting a new team, might just do career mode instead or H2H seasons.

The way some people talk about him make him seem like their idol or something :rolleyes:

And UT is very boring' date=' I can't be bothered with improving my team, dealing in the market or starting a new team, might just do career mode instead or H2H seasons.[/quote']

That's a fair point. I do know his opening line for his H2H vids though, so I can't say too much..

I dunno if I'm just losing interest in xbox, or whether I'm genuinely fed up with UT. I've been put off by an extremely unstabilised market, one day a player could be 1k, and the next day they could be 649k. It's completely unbalanced basically. I haven't found a side to settle with, that suit my playing style. Rinsed you once or twice mind.. ;)

That's a fair point. I do know his opening line for his H2H vids though' date=' so I can't say too much..

I dunno if I'm just losing interest in xbox, or whether I'm genuinely fed up with UT. I've been put off by an extremely unstabilised market, one day a player could be 1k, and the next day they could be 649k. It's completely unbalanced basically. I haven't found a side to settle with, that suit my playing style. Rinsed you once or twice mind..[/font'] ;)

The market is ridiculous tbh. And that's in the past, I have ... errr ... mastered the art of Fifa ;)

And UT is very boring' date=' I can't be bothered with improving my team, dealing in the market or starting a new team, might just do career mode instead or H2H seasons.[/quote']

He's pretty amazing at what he does tbh and that's to bring comedy and fifa together , two of my favourite things :P watch his videos once his channel is back up and your understand why he appeals so much to some of us , he's gone a bit over the top lately which may be the reason people have started to hating on him a lot and trying to get him banned but his earlier commentaries were incredible and his latest ones have been good too.

He's pretty amazing at what he does tbh and that's to bring comedy and fifa together ' date=' two of my favourite things :P watch his videos once his channel is back up and your understand why he appeals so much to some of us , he's gone a bit over the top lately which may be the reason people have started to hating on him a lot and trying to get him banned but his earlier commentaries were incredible and his latest ones have been good too.[/quote']

Was he that guy who did the Akinfenwa and Heskey videos? Watched those once from posts on the forum.

Exactly the same as me' date=' can't be bothered.

Loving the head to head seasons. Back in the 4th division and I have 6 points from 3 games. Recently been playing as City and they are just too good. Ironically in Fifa 10 and 11, I found Chelsea as my favourite team to play with when playing other 5 star teams and now it's City. Ironic because I hate them so much :P

Edit: try Sligo Rovers (1*) or Celtic. Hooper is a beast.[/quote']

Will definitely give Silgo a go then. Played as Celtic and they were pretty good, apart from the keeper (Forster) who was pretty bad from long range shots.

4.5 and below:

• Cote d'Ivoire
  • Southampton
  • Club America
  • Aston Villa
  • Fiorentina
  • Flamengo

Yeah love Ivory Coast on the game, but I hate the formation they have. I find 4-4-2 a lot better to use, when I'm playing as them, as Doumbia gets lost on the wings. Fiorentina are good aswell and Villa are ok, but find it a bit boring being Prem teams all the time. Will definitely give Southampton, Club America and Flamengo a go though.

Managed to buy a Serie A/Brazil team that looked like this:

Cesar

Maicon--Lucio--Chiellini--Marcelo

IF Boateng--Sneijder--Kaka

IF Neymar

Ibrahimovich--Pato

PLayed 4 or 5 matches with this team, but didnt like it. The speed was too slow, so decided to change again :P

Currently in the process of buying a Spanish side. Have already bought Torres, Valdes, Ramos, Pepe, Marcelo and Kaka, with 30k left. Also got well over 200k still in the trade pile, so hopefully I'll be able to get Fabregas, Villa and Pique in. Then a couple of 10k players

This is my current UT team although its only half complete.

Adler(1.3k)

??? - Ivanovic(3.5k) - ??? - ???

Cazorla(1.1k) - Pirlo(800) - ??? - Nene(2.6k)

Rossi(5.1k)

Falcao(12k)

Got Gotze and Podolski on the bench. Could of got Clichy but the stupid glitches stopped me from bidding again

Now just a LB to find.

Looking like this

Adler(1.3k)

Anyukov(650) - Bruno Alves(1k) - Ivanovic(3.5k) - ???

Cazorla(1.1k) - Pirlo(800) - Gonzalez(1k) - Nene(2.6k)

Rossi(5.1k)

Falcao(12k)

Decided to go for a Spanish Team after selling the Seria A/Brazil side.

New team looks like this:

Valdes

Ramos-Pepe-Pique-Marcelo

Ozil-Fabregas-Kaka

Sanchez-Torres-Villa

Subs: Alonso, Carvalho, Albiol, Bent, Malouda, Aduriz, De Gea

Also just opened a pack and got IF Walcott :D From that money and my current money, I'll be able to bring in Xavi :D

okay im getting sick of this now.

Does anyone know a way of keeping the same control figuration but changing the menu that you get when you press L3?

I control my players fine however at times I press in the analogue by accident bringing in this stupid menu that ends up selecting a stupid option resulting in me losing the ball!

Please help somebody. What a stupid decision to put it on the button you control play with! Why not stick it on R3?