Sign in to follow this  
Kylan N17

FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

Oh that's interesting. Apparently it was Rob Walshe who hacked me. Ha' date=' what a funny guy![/quote']

I doubt it was him, he doesn't know how to do anything like that, I'd say it's one of the lesser known forumers if I'm honest.

Guest <klhepworth.

Absaloutly fuming!!

Somebody on here has hacked me' date=' and changed my squad name to "LOLLOL SM FORUM" lost 3 teams about 50 odd players. Not happy at all!! :mad:[/quote']

Tombstone got hacked last week too, he's on Xbox, are you? 'Cos it might have been the same person that hacked him, although I think his team was deleted:/

Now just a LB to find.

Looking like this

Adler(1.3k)

Anyukov(650) - Bruno Alves(1k) - Ivanovic(3.5k) - ???

Cazorla(1.1k) - Pirlo(800) - Gonzalez(1k) - Nene(2.6k)

Rossi(5.1k)

Falcao(12k)

Adler(1.3k)

Anyukov(650) - Bruno Alves(1k) - Ivanovic(3.5k) - Kolarov(1.2k)

Cazorla(1.1k) - Pirlo(800) - Vidal(850) - Nene(2.6k)

Rossi(5.1k)

Falcao(12k)

Got Gotze, Gonzalez and Podolski on the bench.

The team is an absolute beast and Nene and Cazorla rip the full backs to shreds

Absaloutly fuming!!

Somebody on here has hacked me' date=' and changed my squad name to "LOLLOL SM FORUM" lost 3 teams about 50 odd players. Not happy at all!! :mad:[/quote']

Wasn't me, as KlHepworth said I was hacked and I lost my squad, and I haven't played online since it happened, I don't have gold so can't do H2H etc :)

What I would recommend you doing though is contacting EA directly. You can do some sort of IM chat with a real life person, and they can refer you up if it's serious like yours seems to be :) Normally they just deal with people not getting players in packs, so my guy, Edwin, referred me to level 3, which is presumably for whole squad losses.

And if I was to guess a culprit, I'd go for a Man Utd fan, as you support Liverpool, and they generally hate Liverpool fans :)

And if I was to guess a culprit' date=' I'd go for a Man Utd fan, as you support Liverpool, and they generally hate Liverpool fans :)[/quote']

So do Everton fans:p

Wasn't me anyway. Wouldn't know where to start if I was going to hack someone:)

Just achieved my FIFA 12 dream of beating Barcelona on legendary;):D

Beat them 5-3 on penalties in the 5 star cup after a 5-5 draw. Was one of the best/hardest games I've played. Was 1-0 down then 2-1 up and then 4-2 down and got it back to 4-4 at the end of the 90 mins. Was 5-4 down at half time in extra time and then equalised and then I won on penalties:D

So do Everton fans:p

Wasn't me anyway. Wouldn't know where to start if I was going to hack someone:)

United fans seem to resent my Liverpool shirt more than the Everton fans though :P

I wouldn't either, I can do computer stuff, but not getting into somebody else's files and especially a external application, it's not like UT is installed on a computer :)

Absaloutly fuming!!

Happened to me before i'll tell you how they do it.. they've got your e-mail off this forum and sent an e-mail to EA saying they lost your password and forgot the secret question.. any details they ask off you are on here.. D.O.B etc, etc. This happened to me but through my facebook... "add me i'll post a video how to duplicate on my facebook"... 5 mins later, BAM!! sorry, you have been disconnected from playstation network, some guy in switzerland apparently, EA treat situations like this very seriously, if they get caught for it they will probably go to court for allegations such as fraud and intent to steal (if your GT/PSN) has bank details on.

That is why i never use my original e-mail for stuff like this anymore unlucky mate! you on XBOX or PS3?

Happened to me before i'll tell you how they do it.. they've got your e-mail off this forum and sent an e-mail to EA saying they lost your password and forgot the secret question.. any details they ask off you are on here.. D.O.B etc' date=' etc. This happened to me but through my facebook... "add me i'll post a video how to duplicate on my facebook"... 5 mins later, BAM!! sorry, you have been disconnected from playstation network, some guy in switzerland apparently, EA treat situations like this very seriously, if they get caught for it they will probably go to court for allegations such as fraud and intent to steal (if your GT/PSN) has bank details on.

That is why i never use my original e-mail for stuff like this anymore unlucky mate! you on XBOX or PS3?[/quote']

Well... that's how they took mine anyways!

Oh that's interesting. Apparently it was Rob Walshe who hacked me. Ha' date=' what a funny boy![/quote']

I saw his trade profit go way up, so he must have hacked you, feel bad for you man, ROB WALSHE IS A DIRTY HACKER

Happened to me before i'll tell you how they do it.. they've got your e-mail off this forum and sent an e-mail to EA saying they lost your password and forgot the secret question.. any details they ask off you are on here.. D.O.B etc' date=' etc. This happened to me but through my facebook... "add me i'll post a video how to duplicate on my facebook"... 5 mins later, BAM!! sorry, you have been disconnected from playstation network, some guy in switzerland apparently, EA treat situations like this very seriously, if they get caught for it they will probably go to court for allegations such as fraud and intent to steal (if your GT/PSN) has bank details on.

That is why i never use my original e-mail for stuff like this anymore unlucky mate! you on XBOX or PS3?[/quote']

Thankfully im not stupid enough to put my bank details on. They've hacked my EA account too, and my MSN which does have receipts on it from buying stuff on the internet so now im going to have to get the police involved as i can't log in. Its a breach of personal information. The same thing that News of the World did. Doubt you'll be laughing soon Rob/Jack. :rolleyes::)

Thankfully im not stupid enough to put my bank details on. They've hacked my EA account too' date=' and my MSN which does have receipts on it from buying stuff on the internet so now im going to have to get the police involved as i can't log in. Its a breach of personal information. The same thing that News of the World did. Doubt you'll be laughing soon Rob/Jack. :rolleyes::)[/quote']

Mate, looking into it my msn has been hacked too! Same e-mail address i used to log onto here.. coincidence, i think not haha! unlucky i dont use same e-mail address because my teams worth like 700k! you on xbox or ps3 mate?

Guest <klhepworth.

Anybody care to lend me Yaya Toure?:L

I'm building an Ivory Coast/Brazi/Premier League hybrid team, but I didn't realise just how expensive he is, I knew Dragba was too expensive but I'm no position to pay 30k+ for one player atm:(

Mate' date=' looking into it my msn has been hacked too! Same e-mail address i used to log onto here.. coincidence, i think not haha! unlucky i dont use same e-mail address because my teams worth like 700k! you on xbox or ps3 mate?[/quote']

Anyone else got this problem? check your email addresses see if they work..

Thankfully im not stupid enough to put my bank details on. They've hacked my EA account too' date=' and my MSN which does have receipts on it from buying stuff on the internet so now im going to have to get the police involved as i can't log in. Its a breach of personal information. The same thing that News of the World did. Doubt you'll be laughing soon Rob/Jack. :rolleyes::)[/quote']

What? Jack? :confused:

he got banned from the forum a long long time ago

Anyone else got this problem? check your email addresses see if they work..

I might have been in trouble but now have a different PSN - which i haven't used my main email for. I'm not sure what email i used for this account though to check if my hotmail and effectively my facebook i guess - how do i find this out.

I'm not sure what Jack he's on about but i don't think he's on about JackWWFC as he was banned well before the start of this thread.

does anyone know if koplfc is on xbox or ps3??

He's xbox' date=' have him on my friends list.

Ah no. Didn't hack an account, although I think it's funny I'm being accused, it wasn't me.

Aye, my trade profit has gone way up Dan Hawes :P Made a fair bit of coins in the last two weeks and I've got three budget squads with 200k left.

At least Conal talks sense. :)

And Koplfc (Dan), stop sending me messages on xbox, threatening me..[/font'] :P