Sign in to follow this  
Kylan N17

FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

My Fulham career has been turned on it's head in recent weeks. After that long unbeaten run I mentioned previously, I beat Lyon 1-0 at Craven Cottage with Hooper picking up his second serious injury of the campaign, leaving me with Dempsey, Henry, Dembele, Sordell and Dalla Valle as my only fit strikers. I lost the return leg 4-2 with Sordell picking up a minor injury which ruled him out of the next two league games against Wolves and Chelsea. Considering Henry can't play a full 90 minutes and the Wolves game was 48 hours after the Lyon defeat, Dalla Valle partnered Dempsey, getting MoM as we won 2-1 (Burrow and Dempsey scoring) Then I lost 1-0 to Chelsea conceding late on, before losing 3-1 to Spurs having taken the lead.

Now only one point ahead of Man Utd with only a few games to go, including Man United and Man City at Craven Cottage. Injury list currently stands at Quagliarella - 4 months, Zamora and Hooper - 3 months.

Having gone a run which sa me unbeaten in 20 odd games, a run which saw me get into Division 2, and just needing to get 6 points from 4 games to survive, the EA gods turned on me.

I was leading a game 1-0 and the connection went.....and I "lost" that game which brought to an end my unbeaten run :o

Then I had two more disconnects from winning positions meaning I got relegated!!! :mad:

So it's back to Division 3 I go :o

The only 3 injuries I had ever got in my first 2 seasons were from simming games which I only simmed the friendlies and about 5 at the end of the second season.

This season, I have had Rooney, my player, Hugo Mallo (78 rated 22 year old RB back up) all had broken collarbones and were out for 3 months at different times but they overlapped. Hernandez missed 2 games through an injury in training which meant I had to start Welbeck and Hulk up front. And now I have had my best performing central midfielder Danilo (81 rated, 22 years old, 95 sprint speed, really good shooting, decent defensively, decent heading) out for 7 months meaning he will miss the rest of my reign in charge of Man Utd. :( Baring in mind it is only January 1st aswell. That leaves me with 3 CMs as I don't really trust the youth players just yet and the rest of my squad is filled with them so I can't buy anyone. :(

I will most likely sell one of them that is rated 44 I think and will most likely amount to nothing and then sign a replacement for Danilo as I am still in all 4 competitions at this stage in the season.

You on PS3 mate? Wouldn't mind giving you a beating sometime ? :P

Nah mate xbox :o need a ps3 though trying to sell my balloxbox to buy one because i can't save my wage lmao! TBH i'm **** at fifa you would whoop my asssssss! i cant beat computer on professional haha! probably why i don't play it and why i was going to give my team away LOL

The only 3 injuries I had ever got in my first 2 seasons were from simming games which I only simmed the friendlies and about 5 at the end of the second season.

This season' date=' I have had Rooney, my player, Hugo Mallo (78 rated 22 year old RB back up) all had broken collarbones and were out for 3 months at different times but they overlapped. Hernandez missed 2 games through an injury in training which meant I had to start Welbeck and Hulk up front. And now I have had my best performing central midfielder Danilo (81 rated, 22 years old, 95 sprint speed, really good shooting, decent defensively, decent heading) out for 7 months meaning he will miss the rest of my reign in charge of Man Utd. :( Baring in mind it is only January 1st aswell. That leaves me with 3 CMs as I don't really trust the youth players just yet and the rest of my squad is filled with them so I can't buy anyone. :(

I will most likely sell one of them that is rated 44 I think and will most likely amount to nothing and then sign a replacement for Danilo as I am still in all 4 competitions at this stage in the season.[/quote']

Oh I wish I had that.

Signed Mame Biram Diouf on loan for Swansea...It wasn't even September and he picked up a 4 month injury.

Also had Luke Moore out for 4 months. Angel Rangel was out for 4 months in the first season and also Andrezinho (back up RB) was out for 3 months in the first season as well. They did slightly overlap but only by 3 games I think.

Diouf has been the only major injury in the second season, but Naismith has just come back from 4 weeks out.

Oh I wish I had that.

Signed Mame Biram Diouf on loan for Swansea...It wasn't even September and he picked up a 4 month injury.

Also had Luke Moore out for 4 months. Angel Rangel was out for 4 months in the first season and also Andrezinho (back up RB) was out for 3 months in the first season as well. They did slightly overlap but only by 3 games I think.

Diouf has been the only major injury in the second season' date=' but Naismith has just come back from 4 weeks out.[/quote']

I have since had Welbeck (82) out for 3 weeks and Caulker (80 CB) out for 4 months.

lmaoo.. still no comment back! i was gunna give him one of my teams but sugar it if he doesn't want it LOL

Edit: on of these..

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#gHJweuRzbbPy6

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#bSWwV5V3bbPy4

Them teams must be a good few 100k? All form & position trained too :eek:!

Hey ultimate team guys, I'm going to be selling an in-form gold Thiago Neves and a rare gold Robinho (don't fit in to my future plans). Figured I'd let SM guys get first crack :D PM me if you're interested!

Also, who is your favorite bronze player in UT? Mine's got to be Knoll from Dynamo Dresden

Hey ultimate team guys' date=' I'm going to be selling an in-form gold Thiago Neves and a rare gold Robinho (don't fit in to my future plans). Figured I'd let SM guys get first crack :D PM me if you're interested!

Also, who is your favorite bronze player in UT? Mine's got to be Knoll from Dynamo Dresden[/quote']

Juvhel Tsoumou of Preston North End is an absolute beast!!

Players are so expensive on career mode like Neymar' date=' Gotze and co.

Anyway of fixing your budget again on here like you could on FIFA 11 to get more money? :o[/quote']

I think you can somewhere but to do it you lower your wage budget, not sure where though, I haven't tried it myself.

I'm sure if you look around on the transfers page and others you will find it somewhere.

lmaoo.. still no comment back! i was gunna give him one of my teams but sugar it if he doesn't want it LOL

Edit: on of these..

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#gHJweuRzbbPy6

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#bSWwV5V3bbPy4

I've got a Ligue 1 side with a few French players added. Looking to get IF Gamiero and IF Remy, but which one in your opinion is the better of the two?

I've got a Ligue 1 side with a few French players added. Looking to get IF Gamiero and IF Remy' date=' but which one in your opinion is the better of the two?[/quote']

I'd say Remy! The normal Remy was quality I had! I played something like 38 games 56 goals, only played one game with the IF one and I got destroyed 5-0 or something so don't really know! But yeah his pace is amazing I would buy him just for that, good header and average shooting whereas IF Gameiros' stats are average (all around 85) which is why I play him in AM.

Also have a Championship side which cost me 42K to build..

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#j3yUMC7ybbPyf

Fulham finish the season in style to win both the FA Cup and league title. Beat Chelsea 2-1 on the way to the FA Cup final, won the league on the penultimate game of the season against Man Utd 5-1, beat Aston Villa 5-4 in the final and beat Man City 3-1 on the final day of the season to finish ahead of City and Utd. Marvin Sordell turned out to be a key player in my Kate season revival after some poor form which saw Gary Hooper ruled out for the rest of the season in early February.

Fulham finish the season in style to win both the FA Cup and league title. Beat Chelsea 2-1 on the way to the FA Cup final' date=' won the league on the penultimate game of the season against Man Utd 5-1, beat Aston Villa 5-4 in the final and beat Man City 3-1 on the final day of the season to finish ahead of City and Utd. Marvin Sordell turned out to be a key player in my Kate season revival after some poor form which saw Gary Hooper ruled out for the rest of the season in early February.[/quote']

I've just played last game of the first season as Fulham difficulty world class board difficulty legendary. Finished 2nd in the league behing Man Utd (went down to very last game and United won on goal difference) won the League and FA Cup thanks to Zoran Tosic who rose to 81 from 77 with immense pace and dribbling and long shots so highly reccomend him as well as buying Barry and Diarra dirt cheap as they were for sale :P. All in all successful season and aim for next season is to have a decent Champions League run *ie get out the group stages* and push for the title again need a new keeper though Schwarzer is dropping like a stone....

I've just played last game of the first season as Fulham difficulty world class board difficulty legendary. Finished 2nd in the league behing Man Utd (went down to very last game and United won on goal difference) won the League and FA Cup thanks to Zoran Tosic who rose to 81 from 77 with immense pace and dribbling and long shots so highly reccomend him as well as buying Barry and Diarra dirt cheap as they were for sale :P. All in all successful season and aim for next season is to have a decent Champions League run *ie get out the group stages* and push for the title again need a new keeper though Schwarzer is dropping like a stone....

Beckham and Henry retired without prior warning!

Have brought in Seydou Keita, Jordan Rhodes, Tommy Carroll, Martin Montoya and Ryan Taylor. Still no extra CB and I've sold Aaron Hughes.

Have brought in Seydou Keita' date=' Jordan Rhodes, Tommy Carroll, Martin Montoya and Ryan Taylor. Still no extra CB and I've sold Aaron Hughes.[/quote']

Rhodes is a beast.

Has everything...strength, heading, shooting and pace

Have brought in Seydou Keita' date=' Jordan Rhodes, Tommy Carroll, Martin Montoya and Ryan Taylor. Still no extra CB and I've sold Aaron Hughes.[/quote']

I was tempted to bring in Henry first season but thought I may aswell try get bit younger players and try make em grow a bit. Good CB to buy is Yanga M'biwa if youe on a tight budget I got him for 5.6 million and hes grow to 79 +2 in the first season good buy. Or buy Johnny Evans from man utd he grows loads even if you dont play him much hes gone from 75 +2 and hes only used in cup games I used him as back up CB I sold Hangerland start of season got in Dawson from Tottenham and M'biwa and they were solid all season.

I was tempted to bring in Henry first season but thought I may aswell try get bit younger players and try make em grow a bit. Good CB to buy is Yanga M'biwa if youe on a tight budget I got him for 5.6 million and hes grow to 79 +2 in the first season good buy. Or buy Johnny Evans from man utd he grows loads even if you dont play him much hes gone from 75 +2 and hes only used in cup games I used him as back up CB I sold Hangerland start of season got in Dawson from Tottenham and M'biwa and they were solid all season.

Im using my Pro in my career mode and he plays CB alongside Hangeland and Gastaldello. Other CB's are Dunk, Bartra and Burn so could do with another solid CB.

And I brought in Henry in Jan 2012 as I was short of goals up front. Now Im scoring loads with Dembele, Zamora, Sordell, Dempsey and Quagliarella up top.

Also, made a perfectly good bid for Alejandro Faurlin to replace the retiring Murphy and apparently us and QPR are rivals? Not too up on my geography but I always thought Fulham and QPR were at polar opposites to each other regarding London.

Im using my Pro in my career mode and he plays CB alongside Hangeland and Gastaldello. Other CB's are Dunk' date=' Bartra and Burn so could do with another solid CB.

And I brought in Henry in Jan 2012 as I was short of goals up front. Now Im scoring loads with Dembele, Zamora, Sordell, Dempsey and Quagliarella up top.

Also, made a perfectly good bid for Alejandro Faurlin to replace the retiring Murphy and apparently us and QPR are rivals? Not too up on my geography but I always thought Fulham and QPR were at polar opposites to each other regarding London.[/quote']

Dembele is a beast 4 star skills good dribbling and hes strong and got one heck of a powerful shot. I kept Zamora up front Dembele LM but second season now and gonna sell Zamora. Definitely try get Jonny Evans or M'Biwa as a solid CB. I was about to sell dempsey for about 12 million but he got injured for 4 months as I accepted the bid and so couldnt be transferred which was annoying cos I couldnt even use him.

General rule is if they are from the same city FIFA will class em as rivals. So Arsenal Tottenham QPR etc will all require higher fees.

Im using my Pro in my career mode and he plays CB alongside Hangeland and Gastaldello. Other CB's are Dunk' date=' Bartra and Burn so could do with another solid CB.

Also, made a perfectly good bid for Alejandro Faurlin to replace the retiring Murphy and apparently us and QPR are rivals? Not too up on my geography but I always thought Fulham and QPR were at polar opposites to each other regarding London.[/quote']

No they are pretty close. Because when Craven Cottage was getting revamped a few years ago Fulham played at Loftus Road;)

So both are in West London

Got myself an IF Remy for my Ligue 1 side. Cost me 30k, not a bad deal seeing as his lowest BIN is usually around 35k. He seems good, only played with him once but he does look like someone who will score a lot of goals.

Going to look to get IF Gamiero next, he'll cost a bit more than Remy but i do have around 40k on me. The other IF's i'd like to get would be IF Rami (17k), IF Tremoulinas (17k) and IF Cabaye (15k).

Also quiet like that there is an achievement for buying a gold player on UT for over 15,000 BIN :)

Sold my UT team. Had around 48k. Decided to do some money making today and already up to 63k:)

Also on MM...

Won the League Cup after a 2-0 win over Manchester United. Currently sit 3rd in the league, but 17 points off top.

Also going back to the League Cup triumph, I got 100k for winning it and I know its not the biggest trophy but surely winning it is worth more than 100k.

Also in the FA Cup Quarters.