FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

Sold my UT team. Had around 48k. Decided to do some money making today and already up to 63k:)

Also on MM...

Won the League Cup after a 2-0 win over Manchester United. Currently sit 3rd in the league' date=' but 17 points off top.

Also going back to the League Cup triumph, I got 100k for winning it and I know its not the biggest trophy but surely winning it is worth more than 100k.

Also in the FA Cup Quarters.[/quote']

Thats one of the things that annoyed me most was the pitiful money you get for winning trophies. I only got 100k for League cup and 200k for the FA Cup in my first season with Fulham now at Newcastle who have been taken over by arab owners (in game) so I decided to bring in Gotze and Hazard :P

Whats the most flukey goal you have conceded?

For me, it is most definitely this one, and it will be for some time...

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/102688456

As the quality's a bit poor, I'll explain it.

This is on my Fulham career mode. I've just sold Andy Johnson to Birmingham and he steps up to take the free-kick. He strikes it, it hits Hangeland on the side of his head, heading well wide, hits Zuniga on the back of his head and loops into the top corner past Smithies. You could try this 1000 times and never recreate it.

Well it may have taken me just under 2 months since I brought the game to work it out but I finally understand and am good at crossing the ball :),due to this I'm now in Division 5 again on H2H Seasons and was beating Juventus 4-1,he also played the fastest XI possible so the likes of Elia,Matri,De Cegile and Barzagli played when they wouldn't normally,still no match for Hulk who'd just destroy there whole defence.

I'll probably get thrashed in my next game now but oh well who cares :P.

Is anyone else absolutely cr@p in the rain or is it just me?:o

Put this up when 3-0 down at home to Aston Villa. Went all out attack with a 3-2-5 at half time and then they brought on Heskey...so I won 5-3;):D

Then beat Stoke 4-2 after a hat-trick of penalties from Naismith.

And in the FA Cup semi final against Chelsea. I was 3-0 down after 48 mins. Got it back to 3-2 with a double from Sinclair and then up stepped Danny Graham in the 90th minute to take it to extra-time. And then won 5-4 on penalties after Franky Lamps missed his penalty:p

So 6 league games to go and the small matter of an FA Cup final to go in my second season.

Need 1 win and a draw from my last two games to get promoted to division 1 :)

Had a mint night on Fifa. I Hadn't played it in a week and I had already lost my first game in division 2 when I went on tonight. I was Real for the last while and couldn't be beaten but recently I can't play with them at all. I drew a match with them and then got battered so I was left with 1 point from 3 games in my second season in div 2.

I then decided to pick teams I hadn't played before, a massive gamble. First I was Newcastle against Palermo. This was an insane match :P The Palermo guy had 29 shots 17 on target and I had 3 shots one which went in from a rebound :P I Saved a penalty aswell and I really couldn't believe I won it :P Then I was PSV and won 6-2, then LA Galaxy and won 1-0 in a game where he was also LA and it was incredibly even. I was then America and drew 0-0 and finally, 2-0 down in the 52nd minute against Newcastle with Columbia the game ends and I got the points :D Love when that happens :P

Managed to win the EA Cup on the H2H thing. Played all four games as Ivory Coast, and Drogba + Keita were too hot to handle for the oppositon.

Had a spare 116k on UT today, so I decided to sign Cleverley, Delfouneso and Delph for my PL Silvers. Made a fair bit of profit from other players, so once I buy a training card for Delph + Delfouneso, I'll be okay. Have IF Balotelli, Guthrie, M.B. Diouf, McEacran, CM Cassano, and Bannan on the trade pile also.

This is my team;

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#eVPFey4Ubb1kp

cphNxAOjP3U&feature=channel_video_title

Completed my Ligue 1/French side.

Lloris

Fanni - IF Yanga M'Biwa - IF Rami - Evra

Gourcuff - IF Cabaye - IF Belhanda

Bastos - Hazard

IF Remy

Mandana

Konko - M'Bia - Sakho - Abidal

Pastore - M'Villa - Menez

Ben Arfa - Nene

Gamiero/Lopez

I'm going to keep that side, as i do have a tidy 40k to build another squad. I'm going to look to build an Eredivisie/Dutch 2nd squad, there's a few good IF's and some good skillful players to choose from and although i'm going to have to pick up quiet a few silvers there does look to be some good silvers to pick from.

What's everyones records on Ultimate Team and Head to Head seasons.

On ultimate team mines is 145-2-57.

Just started H2H seasons a couple of days ago. Currently just got promoted to division 7' date=' with a record of 13-1-0 . Also won the EA Cup today at first try.[/quote']

UT 0-0-0

H2H 73-22-52 or something :P Gets harder when you get up to div 2 ;)

My freeze glitch problem at the 93rd page on the way to the 59th minute has been solved by its self and I'm currently heading to the 59th minute now :D

UT 0-0-0

H2H 73-22-52 or something :P Gets harder when you get up to div 2 ;)

My freeze glitch problem at the 93rd page on the way to the 59th minute has been solved by its self and I'm currently heading to the 59th minute now :D

Well I can't get into div 4 without fifa screwing me by disconnecting me from their servers and putting it down as a loss.:P