FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

As much as I've really gotten into H2H Seasons, I'm starting to hate the little [insert expletive here]. It's actually quite fun to play (Udinese are nasty), so what hinders this mode, just as any other online mode - the bloody EA Servers!

I'd probably say out of my last 8 matches, I've won 4, lost 4. Out of those 4 losses, 3 have come, whilst I've been leading, right towards the end of the second half, and POW (cue some Lethal Bizzle), - 'You have been disconnected from the EA servers.' Leave it out! Why am I still connected to Xbox Live then? Why have I not been kicked out of the party I'm in? Utter tosh.

EA lack consistency.

Proffesional' date=' although thinking about stepping up to World Class[/quote']

Proffesional is far too easy to be doing a manager mode on.....

World Class match difficulty and Legendary Chairman is the only way to play,

Every game against top clubs is a real battle and even the lower teams actually play good football so you can get surprise wins and it makes getting a goal so much more satisfying.

The chairman difficulty at legendary too cos you face a real challenge in the first few seasons to build up your rep much like you would in real life. The chairmans (like in real life) wont put up with poor form for very long and it also means when you manage to get that big name signing you know youve earned it and worked to bring him to the club.

Proffesional used to be ok on fifa 11 but fifa 12 you can win 10-0 against Barcelona playing as Getafe in La Liga. On world class you'd do well to draw.

IMO it sounds like you are too good for professional cos winning every game against top sides isnt realistic unless you want an easy ride I would definitely increase the difficulty. It's a big step up but so much more rewarding :P

Im planning when I get offers from Man Utd Barca Real Madrid to bump mine up to legendary :P.

Start of season 3 with Tottenham Hotspur trying to get them into the top 4.

Starting 11 after transfer window

Adler 85

Rafinha 82 (there already) Sahko 84 Chiellini 87 Walker 82

Rodwell 80 (there already) Parker 82 (beast)

Lennon 83 Kagawa 84 Nani 85 (there already)

Damaio 83

looks to be a tough season especially against Man City who have

Hart 87

Richards 83 Kompany 88 Pique 91 Coentrao 83

Wilshere 89 Toure 85

Nasri 87 Silva 91 Sneidjer 90

Aguero 89

And Man Utd who have

De Gea 85

Fanni 82 Vidic 90 Ferdinand 85 Evra 84

Young 88 Cambiasso 84 Modric 88 Elia 82

Rooney 90 Rossi 86

Proffesional is far too easy to be doing a manager mode on.....

World Class match difficulty and Legendary Chairman is the only way to play' date='

Every game against top clubs is a real battle and even the lower teams actually play good football so you can get surprise wins and it makes getting a goal so much more satisfying.

The chairman difficulty at legendary too cos you face a real challenge in the first few seasons to build up your rep much like you would in real life. The chairmans (like in real life) wont put up with poor form for very long and it also means when you manage to get that big name signing you know youve earned it and worked to bring him to the club.

Proffesional used to be ok on fifa 11 but fifa 12 you can win 10-0 against Barcelona playing as Getafe in La Liga. On world class you'd do well to draw.

IMO it sounds like you are too good for professional cos winning every game against top sides isnt realistic unless you want an easy ride I would definitely increase the difficulty. It's a big step up but so much more rewarding :P

Im planning when I get offers from Man Utd Barca Real Madrid to bump mine up to legendary :P.[/quote']

Yeah, I think I'll change it at the end of the season. Got less than 10 games to go so I don't think its worth it to change it this time.

Also what I find is Manager mode just gets easier and easier as you move on through your career so once you are beating the big teams you just don't lose and have undefeated seasons one after the other.

Thats interesting about the board difficulty as I have it on Proffesional as well so I might bump that up as well and add a bit more pressure to the situation

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#eOrjsAszbb6Pb

My Ligue 1/French side at the moment. I did start building a Dutch/Eredivisie side with plenty of good silvers included and they were good to play with, but i decided to sell them on for profit. Added 2nd IF Giroud (88 heading, 85 shot) and IF Amalfitano who were both introduced in Wedneday TOTW. Got them for a combined fairly cheap 35k and I've now got a total of 7 IF's in the squad and i'm pleased with all of them with all of them adding that extra bit of quality to the side.

Sold my Ligue 1/French side for around 180k.

Spent 80k on a Silver BPL side which are pretty good. Going to keep hold of them for a while and when i do sell them on i'll replace them with a better silver team, probably a Brazilian silver side where there's a ridicolous amount of 5* skillers and they're not as overpriced as the FIFA 11 skill players aside from Maicon Leite and Marlos.

I wish i could help but my game froze in March 2013 :rolleyes:

Possible predicted time for the Ice Age? :)

Started a United save finished a season and got Barcelona' date='Milan, Marsille and PSV on offer stuck with united though :o[/quote']

Yeah.... I'm unsure as to how the end of year club offers work. I remember on one FIFA it used to be based on the manager reputation (amount of stars), this year it's rather nilly dally.

In my Viola MM save, after the first season, where all I won was the league, I got offers to Barca, Utd, Milan, PSG. Stayed with Viola. At the end of the second season, I had retained the League title, also won the CL. The highest club offers I got after that season were from, Sunderland and Lille. Awkward.

Possible predicted time for the Ice Age? :)

Yeah.... I'm unsure as to how the end of year club offers work. I remember on one FIFA it used to be based on the manager reputation (amount of stars)' date=' this year it's rather nilly dally.

In my Viola MM save, after the first season, where all I won was the league, I got offers to Barca, Utd, Milan, PSG. Stayed with Viola. At the end of the second season, I had retained the League title, also won the CL. The highest club offers I got after that season were from, Sunderland and Lille. Awkward.[/quote']

Same with me in the second season the best was Benfica :o

Korean Bronze - http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#kUPOR5eNbb8xd

Korean Silver - http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#eCOCLadObb8xf

Pro League - http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#itNLIxUcbb8xg

Primera Division Mex - http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#jx4QhyFMbb8xo

BBVA Silvers - http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#jhTWlCBWbb8xp

RPL - http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#Q5kDGdfqbb8xs

BBVA Gold - http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#ds2K8dSHbb8xu

Those are my 7 teams, still sitting on 600k or so which I'll probably use to buy IFs that I want! Silver teams are soo fun to play with, especially the Mex and BBVA teams as half the attackers have 4* skills!

Started a career mode with Sao Paulo so as I'm totally out of my comfort zone. So many good strikers to choose from though, and the entire squad is young bar Fabiano and Ceni. Problem is you start in January and the first game is February, so you can't tell if you need someone.