FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

But he's from Paraguay surely that means he's Paraguayan ?:P

He was born in Argentina. Not sure how long he lived there and what not, though. Have no idea how he qualifies for Paraguay, whether it be his parents or something, but I'd still consider the likes of St Ledger and Cox as English. Everytime you hear the likes of Eduardo and Senna on TV, commentators always call them Brazilian :P

He was born in Argentina. Not sure how long he lived there and what not' date=' though. Have no idea how he qualifies for Paraguay, whether it be his parents or something, but I'd still consider the likes of St Ledger and Cox as English :P[/quote']

Ah fair enough never realized that was quite confused when he popes up with the argentine comment :)

How'd u make a US one? I know it only takes a few mins and willing to do it lol.

Havent got a clue mate, it might be that you gotta make a new playstation account.

I think you do that in like the furthest left window thingy on the start-up/home screen.

Havent got a clue mate' date=' it might be that you gotta make a new playstation account.

I think you do that in like the furthest left window thingy on the start-up/home screen.[/quote']

Yeah I know but it don't let me make new1s on my ps3 cos I've made so much lol, have to do it by computer and it's complicated cos u need a postcode when making it US, I think I'll just wait til tomorrow lol.

Yeah I know but it don't let me make new1s on my ps3 cos I've made so much lol' date=' have to do it by computer and it's complicated cos u need a postcode when making it US, [b']I think I'll just wait til tomorrow lol[/b].

Probs be best! :P

---

Teams

Playing at Manchester City's Etihad Stadium you'll be able to play as either Barcelona, Arsenal, Man City, Marseille, Dortmund or AC Milan.

Ryan Giggs is english yet .....................

Ryan Giggs is Welsh :P But has lived most of his life in England. Whilst he doesn't play for Wales anymore - so awful example' date=' just awful.

Ashley Williams, Simon Church, Sam Ricketts, Jack Collison, Andrew Crofts, Dave Edwards, Andy King, Steve Morison, Lewin Nyatanga, Lewis Price, Hal Robson-Kanu, Brian Stock and Sam Vokes are all current national team players who are English and play for Wales.

[/size']

Sorry little off topic, anyway i created a US account and whilst i couldn't find it in the store yesterday to download it i've downloaded it now so i'll beable to play it as soon as i get home from school.

I'll probably play with Man. City due to being a big fan of David Silva and Sergio Aguero.

huh? :confused:
Ryan Giggs is Welsh :P But has lived most of his life in England. Whilst he doesn't play for Wales anymore - so awful example' date=' just awful.

Ashley Williams, Simon Church, Sam Ricketts, Jack Collison, Andrew Crofts, Dave Edwards, Andy King, Steve Morison, Lewin Nyatanga, Lewis Price, Hal Robson-Kanu, Brian Stock and Sam Vokes are all current national team players who are English and play for Wales.

[/size']

Sorry little off topic, anyway i created a US account and whilst i couldn't find it in the store yesterday to download it i've downloaded it now so i'll beable to play it as soon as i get home from school.

I'll probably play with Man. City due to being a big fan of David Silva and Sergio Aguero.

Its called humour mate !