FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

I would do it :P But I love Ryo ' date=' up to yourself ![/quote']

Naa said no, Ryo is a demon on this game :rolleyes:

94 Pace with 4 Star Skills.

My mates question me when on the Left I got Miyaichi, and on the Right I got Oxlade, in my XI. It is my Fave XI afterall :P

Chicarito

Miyaichi - Honda - Wilshere - Oxlade

Song

Marcelo - Chiellini - Vermaelen - Sagna

Szczesny

Stockdale - Walker - Frimpong - Parker - A Johnson - Doumbia - Lambert

Lost in the final yesterday in extra time' date=' and just realised that there is a single player one where you get 5000 coins for winning, which isn't bad at all on professional difficulty.[/quote']

last two are on world class.

Getting fed up of the refs in this game they don't seem to know the rules or are being massively biased to one team.

last two are on world class.

Getting fed up of the refs in this game they don't seem to know the rules or are being massively biased to one team.

I get more fed up with the stupid penalty decisions, I mean the ball went out for a throw in, I came in from the side, and he gives a penalty, and I'm like surely the ball would of continued where it is going if I missed it. The player didn't even fall over, he stood and saw my RB Sagna slide infront of him, getting the ball. Still a great game, but it does my nut!

Not doing too badly on the H2H seasons so far.

Up to division 4 at the minute, winning my first 4 games leaving me needing just 4 points to get to division 3,

OVerall record at the minute is 34-3-3, having got promoted every season that I've played in so far.

Looking to get to division 1 by Christmas :D

Whoever thought the reinvention of the defending was a good idea at EA Sports needs to be shot. This is probably the worst Fifa in years' date=' with that being the main reason.[/quote']

Wouldn't go that far, but I can see what you're saying. I find defending really hard, I've had to show great restraint on numerous occasions for the safety and protection of my controller.

What annoys me most about FIFA is that speed and power rules the roost, by and large. I signed Lahm, Ramos and Pique to go with Kompany in defence for Man City and they were terrible because they were all so slow.

Wouldn't go that far' date=' but I can see what you're saying. I find defending really hard, I've had to show great restraint on numerous occasions for the safety and protection of my controller.

What annoys me most about FIFA is that speed and power rules the roost, by and large. I signed Lahm, Ramos and Pique to go with Kompany in defence for Man City and they were terrible because they were all so slow.[/quote']

Me neither, I wasn't genuinely suggesting a mass murder of the staff at EA :P

I don't play offline as I find it too dull, but online is now really starting to grate. The lack of control over defenders is so frustrating, especially when you press tackle as instinct, the player just sticks his leg out miles from the ball and suddenly that guy is pretty much out of play as the attacker goes past him. Also, I'm a firm believer that if you want to bring someone down with a slide tackle, you should be able to. On this game though, it's ridiculous how often players just skip by tackles as if nothing has happened. So frustrating.

And don't start me on the high scoring games :o

I like the new defending personally , it's made the game harder and more about skill rather than just holding A + B , now you have to time doing your tackles and jockeying etc.

UT prem silvers:

Mignolet

Ohunha - Fedinand - Coates - Figuroua

Delph - Cleverly - Iago

Miyachi - Crusat

Jerome

Subs include Oxlade , Dyer , Gibson , Graham , Delap and a few more.

Can't really see where I can improve tbh.

I like the new defending personally ' date=' it's made the game harder and more about skill rather than just holding A + B , now you have to time doing your tackles and jockeying etc.

UT prem silvers:

[center']Mignolet

Ohunha - Fedinand - Coates - Figuroua

Delph - Cleverly - Iago

Miyachi - Crusat

Jerome [/center]

Subs include Oxlade , Dyer , Gibson , Graham , Delap and a few more.

Can't really see where I can improve tbh.

Scott Sinclair, Barry Bannan and Titus Bramble.

Built myself an Australian silver side to play with for around 10k, there's a very tidy players in there. Have 185k coins, and if i sold everything i'd have around 250k coins.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#cfjs02zobcg83

The 3-5-2 formation is suprisingly good defensively, but you need two holding midfielders who are strong defensively for that to be the case.

Scott Sinclair' date=' Barry Bannan and Titus Bramble.[/quote']

Scott Sinclair wouldn't get past Crusat or Miyachi in the starting line up so would be a huge waste of money , Bannan is expensive door his stats but he is a player I was looking at and Bramble would only make the bench IMO Coates and Ferdinand are quality together :)

Scott Sinclair wouldn't get past Crusat or Miyachi in the starting line up so would be a huge waste of money ' date=' Bannan is expensive door his stats but he is a player I was looking at and Bramble would only make the bench IMO Coates and Ferdinand are quality together :)[/quote']

But Scott Sinclair's the only one of those three wingers who can finish :P

I'm putting together Serie A silvers' date=' going to cost me another 175-200k to get the remaining players (El Shaarawy, Lamela, Pasquato, El Kabir, Coutinho and a few others) and formation/position train the rest into 4231![/quote']

Seria A silvers are quality!

The majority of the attackers have 4* skills and the long shots throughout the team are unreal.

Who are you going to choose to play CM, CAM and CF - because you've got a lot of choice with the attacking options that they do have. Having already seen the strengths of some of the players i'd say this is probably the combination i'd go with, if i were to make a Seria A silver side again.

Lamela - Lazzari

Coutinho - Pasquato - El Shaarawy

El Kabir

Seria A silvers are quality!

The majority of the attackers have 4* skills and the long shots throughout the team are unreal.

Who are you going to choose to play CM' date=' CAM and CF - because you've got a lot of choice with the attacking options that they do have. Having already seen the strengths of some of the players i'd say this is probably the combination i'd go with, if i were to make a Seria A silver side again.

[center']Lamela - Lazzari

Coutinho - Pasquato - El Shaarawy

El Kabir[/center]

Going with

Mudingayi - Ibarbo

El Shaarawy - Pasquato - Lamela

El Kabir

Completely forgot about Lazarri, might use him instead of Mudingayi. El Sha on the left and Lamela on the right to cut in (although wouldn't matter if El Sha was on the left with 5* weak foot!)