Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

Third Season with Qpr (4th altogether as I was with Everton firstly). Managed get in the Europa as the season before I hit 7th on the Last day.

Euro Group stages have ended and Ive finished Bottom of my Group, I think the Other teams in my Group were CSKA Moscow, Panathinakos and Wislow Krakow.

Ive manager get all the way to the Final in the League Cup and Lost 3-4 at Wembley against Manchester City after Extra time :(.

F.A Cup, Got knocked out first round against a Low Prem side, Think it was Wigan or Sunderland I lost 2-1 against Away from home, I played a team of Kids who the Scout had found lol.

Anybody on here Fancy me Adding them and Maybe we can have some games tonight ?

Played a Forumer who Sometimes Posts on this Thread earlier today and won 0-6, I was Argentina and he was Spain.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread ttupGR1RhKM Seriously, this guy is too funny. Worth a watch. Hilarious, especially in the manner he just slags Andy Gray, over-enunciates, really goes to town on the

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread Just though I should let you know about a player who's value will likely rocket. Raffael Cretaro R.o.I Airtricity League Sligo Rovers KSI posted about him on

My UT web has said this for days:

Log Out

We see that your account is currently logged in to the console version. FUT Web is only available when you are logged out of console. Please log out and try again in a few minutes.

Even when I am not logged in' date=' I haven't been hacked. :o[/quote']

done this to me yesterday...turns out it was because I hadn't logged out of UT properly (I just quit game and turned off console)

try going back into UT on the console then leaving in the correct way...might help, worked for me ;)

I don't know what has happened to my UT , but I'm winning a lot of Matches ! It's probably because of my 4-4-1-1 formation .. Managed to beat a world class Seria A team 6-3 .. your man got so tick :D , he started swearing me and everything .. for my sixth goal I scored a cheeky lobbed penalty , haha , I think he broke his controller ! Gary Cahill and Wilshere are beasts :D

Lost to Chelsea in the League Cup final 2-1. This was my first season with West Ham, been doing rubbish in the league and just off the play-offs but got to the final. It was annoying because they scored in the 120th minute in extra time :(

But one player I would definitely recommend buying is Jackson Martinez (Striker and 75 starting rating), simply because he has immense physical attributes and I've already scored near 30 goals with him. Also bought Zieler (81) with West Ham to replace Rob Green, was quite happy with that. I basically replaced everyone in the team but Barrerra and Nolan. Felipe Santana and Rafael Sobis are also fairly cheap but great players.

Love battering people over the messages after a heated game of UT! Some right chavs around..

It is indeed one of the most comical games to play online.

A Recent Message after winning 3-2 in UT Holiday Cup.

I SMASHED YOU INIT' date=' BUT ME PLAYER AIN'T AT FULL FITNESS YOU GET ME, YOU GOT AWAY WITH IT THIS TIME MAN.[/quote']

Decided to build a UT based on my favourite SM team so....The Dale 7046 it is :D

Starting XI is

Pablo OSVALDO.....Gaston RAMIREZ

Ivan PERISIC.........Giovanni MORENO..........Junior HOILETT

Juraj KUCKA........LUCAS

Buss HENRIQUE.....SMALLING.....Alberto BOTIA

SCZEZENY

added Lucas since I was getting him for a good price and still got the subs to do, but I'll try and get that done tomorrow B)

Just wondering, who does everyone think will be in the TOTY brought out in January. I think it may look like this:

Neuer

Alves

Silva

Pique

Marcelo

Xavi

Iniesta

Alonso

Ronaldo

Messi

Van Persie

Most of it is La Liga players, but thats mainly because Barca won the CHampions League and Spain are the World Champions.