Sign in to follow this  
Kylan N17

FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

Celtic :D .. Extremely enjoyable :P

Hmm, Perhaps, May be good join a Little league with One of the Main teams haha, Probably is enjoyable tbh, Will be a change aswell, I will visit England a lot buying players :P

Think am goin set it up :D

Depends where you'd like to go and how easy you want to make it.

Well, I dont want it easy but I dont want it difficult :D

In my recent manager Mode I had Everton, Went to Qpr and the Baggies in that time, But before that I had chelsea on a different one, Tried with Man City last night, Was dreadful, an Im goin pass On United as I play with them most the time on Head 2 Head, Will get bored with them.

Dont really want go below the Prem cause all the extra matches I will after play and a season feels like a lifetime, May try celtic as Mar Suggested :)

Got 2 teams on this years UT at the moment, had around 1.2 million before dishing it all out the on the following 2 sides:

BPL ALL IF:

SE9rc.png

Bench includes: IF Adam, IF Ruiz, IF Fletcher, IF Etherington & IF Vorm.

A. BUNDESLIGA SILVERS:

zC5SK.png

Bench is pretty regular tbh. Leonardo is class though:cool:.

http://www.ea.com/soccer/videos/ugc/108128339

El Shaarawyyyy :D, still nowhere near as prolific as Pasquato/El Kabir though! I see a lot of people have insane records with their players of well over a goal a game, but can't do that at all! Think it's because I don't concede too many so don't need too many to win, and also, I'm soooo wasteful with my chances.

Did try and upload another video of a Giovinco free kick from about 45 yards, but it uploaded the same El Sha goal with a different title :confused:.

Got 1.1m stored for when the market crashes, should be able to get every good NIF Serie A player I want (Ibra, Thiago Silva, Sneijder, Maicon etc).

http://www.ea.com/soccer/videos/ugc/108128339

El Shaarawyyyy :D' date=' still nowhere near as prolific as Pasquato/El Kabir though! I see a lot of people have insane records with their players of well over a goal a game, but can't do that at all! Think it's because I don't concede too many so don't need too many to win, and also, I'm soooo wasteful with my chances.

Did try and upload another video of a Giovinco free kick from about 45 yards, but it uploaded the same El Sha goal with a different title :confused:.

Got [b']1.1m[/b] stored for when the market crashes, should be able to get every good NIF Serie A player I want (Ibra, Thiago Silva, Sneijder, Maicon etc).

You're doing not bad then! Only got 50k atm myself, seeing as I keep feeding my pack addiction.

You should play me sometime with your silvers, I have my Bundesilvers.

Or if you still have that Korean team, you coul play my MLS Bronzes, mate!

You're doing not bad then! Only got 50k atm myself' date=' seeing as I keep feeding my pack addiction.

You should play me sometime with your silvers, I have my Bundesilvers.

Or if you still have that Korean team, you coul play my MLS Bronzes, mate!

I haven't bought a single silver or gold pack, and the only reason I buy bronze packs are for contracts for the Koreans! Think I wasted well over 1m on packs last year, so that's where most of the money has come from :D.

Yeah I'll give you a game some time in the next few days, sorted my connection out and for only the second time have a DNF over 1 (the first time was my first game, then I DCed in my second :D and it never went back above 1!). Still got the koreans, they will never be sold, but also have an MLS team (I prefer 442 though!)

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#jf1A1ZNbbcne4

Overpaid on quite a few as I was impatient there were no 442 versions on the market!

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#kWVLPVN5bcne8

That's the Koreans, no-one with spectactular scoring records, but I've only lost 1 game with these and it was in the Silver Tournament final!

Can I ask how you guys have amassed upto £1M coins :eek:

is it just from playing games over and over or are you using other methods of getting coins? :o

Buying packs and getting lucky

Buying cheap & selling high

59th minute

Autobuyers (if they exist)

6k/10k accounts

Winning lots of tournaments offline or online

Doing some of these can get you a million. Also there was a glitch ages ago on xbox where you could get free packs.

Can I ask how you guys have amassed upto £1M coins :eek:

is it just from playing games over and over or are you using other methods of getting coins? :o

I have 90k in match earnings, so it wasn't that. I just bought and sold a LOT of players, made the initial money on formation/position cards, then invested in 6 IF Boatengs which made me over 300k profit and 5 IF Naldos for 150k profit, and then traded 41212 players for profit.

Wanted to build a team to fit IF Edgar and IF Vorm in, and fancied building a side with some of the Scottish IF's so i built this side.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#bbRnSE7Tbcngd

Scottish, Premiership and Championship side.

The teams worth around 100k, and although it's far from the best side i've put together it's a pretty sturdy side to have around the time when prices will begin to drop. The IF's are the only really valuable players in the squad, and three of the 5 IF's are IF golds who can be discarded for little off what i bought them for.

If your building an expensive Championship side i'd definatly recommend paying the 40k or so that IF Edgar costs. Not only is he so solid defensively but i've only recentley realised that he's got a 92 long shot which is amazing for a silver centre-back.

My team in total is worth around 250k, 1 million coins is an insane amount but Jake and AsianInvasion have built some sick teams with it :)

I have 90k in match earnings' date=' so it wasn't that. I just bought and sold a LOT of players, made the initial money on formation/position cards, then invested in 6 IF Boatengs which made me over 300k profit and 5 IF Naldos for 150k profit, and then traded 41212 players for profit.[/quote']

Yep...investing in IFs is where the money is.

If I were you lot, I'd be buying up a few IF Soldados - only 20k atm and probably the best affordable BBVA ST - certain to rise to 30k at least soon enough.

Snapped up Adam Hammill for 450 coins earlier on today, been wanting to get him for my subs/reserves for my Prem silvers for some time but havent seen him under 1k.. anyway put him on at half time and he scored a beautiful 25 yarder, then he popped up again to score this -

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/108180469

scored this with Neyamr a few days ago aswell - http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/106626874

:D

Snapped up Adam Hammill for 450 coins earlier on today' date=' been wanting to get him for my subs/reserves for my Prem silvers for some time but havent seen him under 1k.. anyway put him on at half time and he scored a beautiful 25 yarder, then he popped up again to score this - [url']

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/108180469[/url]

scored this with Neyamr a few days ago aswell - http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/106626874

:D

Heard you gave Aaron a good game the other day mate if you fancy one I'll give you a game on ut latter tonight? :P

Yeah sure mate' date=' be on most of the night so just give us a invite
:)[/center']

Will do , I sold the perm silvers earlier so only have a gold side to play with unless I drop down to aarons bafana side or the bronzes up to you who you want to face :)

I have a spare 28' date='000 coins, should I go for a new team or make my English Bronze or Premier League side better. Can anyone recommend any decent sides in this price range?

Oh and how do I post a link to my teams from the website?[/quote']

English bronzes are good although you may struggle to get some of the better bronzes, I'd recommend south African (been having a lot of fun with them), Nigerian teams look interesting personally I'd say just go for a team which is hardly done Pro league silvers look fun Proto the anderlecht keeper is a tank(not as good as Khune tho :P)

Might be setting up a YouTube channel with a few mates I know I'm not great at FIFA so I'll probs just do montages stuff like that and will probs just be doing gameplays with other games also got a few unique ideas as well, might even purchase MW3 and start sweating it out on there as I was pretty good haha well if any of you are intrested I'll probs be starting up in Jan :)

I have a spare 28' date='000 coins, should I go for a new team or make my English Bronze or Premier League side better. Can anyone recommend any decent sides in this price range?

Oh and how do I post a link to my teams from the website?[/quote']

MLS Bronze!