Sign in to follow this  
Kylan N17

FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

Been getting back into UT recently. So' date=' decided to sell my 10k Russian gold team and had about 15k worth of silvers, got a kind donation of 30k and have managed to turn it into about 150k in 2 days. Going to try to get to 500k and then I'll make a team. Not sure what team to make though.[/quote']

Really? Nice, I would of given you more but I needed to buy IF Given and stuff, glad you have a nice total now anyway! You on tonight? My bb scroller has broke again:(

Guest <klhepworth.

Won the standard online gold tournament yesterday with ease really, semi final I was 4-2 with 10 mins left and then I chucked Adebayor and Wilshere on and Ade got a hattrick and Jack one himself, so I won 6-4:L Beat a few very nice teams along the way too.

I've got a defent Premier League side but my best player's Mata so it's not too impressive. Decided to build a Silver African team now, about half done. I'll post my teams up at some point:)

Won the standard online gold tournament yesterday with ease really' date=' semi final I was 4-2 with 10 mins left and then I chucked Adebayor and Wilshere on and Ade got a hattrick and Jack one himself, so I won 6-4:L Beat a few very nice teams along the way too.

I've got a defent Premier League side but my best player's Mata so it's not too impressive. Decided to build a Silver African team now, about half done. I'll post my teams up at some point:)[/quote']

would love to see that silver african team mate, might build that myself :)

Guest <klhepworth.

would love to see that silver african team mate' date=' might build that myself :)[/quote']

I think it'll only be worth about 25k, I've not bothered with UT too much this year and even so, I'm not the best trader. Skimped on one or two players and once I'm done I'll let you know who's worth getting etc. Enjoying building it though, none of the players seem to be more than 8k, want to get Yakubu to partner Khouma Babacar upfront:)

Obviously you don't get the chemistry up too well but can't wait to get it started:D

With the TOTY's coming in a few days, the market really has crashed, David Silva went for 60k last week, now he scrapes 50k in a decent formation, Modric was 50k, now he's about 38k, Van der Vaart was 40k in 4 back formation, now 4-1-2-1-2 won't even sell for 34k, killed my money making completely.

With the TOTY's coming in a few days' date=' the market really has crashed, David Silva went for 60k last week, now he scrapes 50k in a decent formation, Modric was 50k, now he's about 38k, Van der Vaart was 40k in 4 back formation, now 4-1-2-1-2 won't even sell for 34k, killed my money making completely.[/quote']

Yup. IF Nagatomo's went from 50k -> 20k this week since the 100k/50k happy hour packs (which I lost ~75k on :(). All this week's IFs will be worth next-to-nothing because of it, and this is the start of the much talked about "market crash".

Got 8 Squads on UT if you want me to post them i will but here is what they are based around :P

• Brazil
  • Liga BBVA
  • Pack Team (Best Players i Got from Packs and didnt Sell)
  • Silver
  • Gold Silver
  • Bronze
  • Bronze Silver
  • Bronze Gold
  • Bronze Silver Gold

:)

Yup. IF Nagatomo's went from 50k -> 20k this week since the 100k/50k happy hour packs (which I lost ~75k on :(). All this week's IFs will be worth next-to-nothing because of it' date=' and this is the start of the much talked about "market crash".[/quote']

Killed me aswell. Invested 200k on IF players from the Prem, and made 65k profit in half an hour on Lucas and Carrick. Since then I haven't been able to sell a cupcake. I've got two IF Berba's, IF Ruiz, IF Coloccini (is that how it's spelt?) and a few others of whom look really good card wise, but aren't selling for what I think they should. I've only got 7k left aswell, as I bought two cheap(ish) Gold teams.

Killed me aswell. Invested 200k on IF players from the Prem' date=' and made 65k profit in half an hour on Lucas and Carrick. Since then I haven't been able to sell a cupcake. I've got two IF Berba's, IF Ruiz, IF Coloccini (is that how it's spelt?) and a few others of whom look really good card wise, but aren't selling for what I think they should. I've only got 7k left aswell, as I bought two cheap(ish) Gold teams.[/font']

I'd imagine you'll have a lost quite a bit on Berba & Coloccini

I think Berba's price has lost ~20k on PS3 and I was trading Coloccinis, selling them on for 33k+ and now he's only just over 20k I think. B)

I'd imagine you'll have a lost quite a bit on Berba & Coloccini

I think Berba's price has lost ~20k on PS3 and I was trading Coloccinis' date=' selling them on for 33k+ and now he's only just over 20k I think. B)[/quote']

Invested 50k each on the Berba's, so it's nothing too severe. He was selling for 350k on his first two days on B0x. I think he'll rise to 90k again though, he's got pretty good overall stats on the game, and the two I have are 442 and 433..

Coloccini cost me 34k though, and I geuninely thought he'd sell for about 40k, but meh. I think he has very, very good stats to be fair. Seems to be selling for about 20k now though.

Going to see if I can make money via buying and selling for the first time as im getting bored with my German/Bundesliga side.

£1000 atm and lets see how much I can make. (Feel free to offer me tips)

And on another point is there any reason why players get injured so often in UT. Seem to have at least one per game and it is quite annoying.

Anyone else think Nolan Roux is an absolute Tank on this? Agile, very fast, strong and wins a load of headers in the air. Scores a load of goals, I use him as an impact player and he hasn't failed to deliver so far. Cheap on Ultimate Team aswell, would recommend snapping him up. :)

Killed me aswell. Invested 200k on IF players from the Prem' date=' and made 65k profit in half an hour on Lucas and Carrick. Since then I haven't been able to sell a cupcake. I've got two IF Berba's, [b']IF Ruiz[/b], IF Coloccini (is that how it's spelt?) and a few others of whom look really good card wise, but aren't selling for what I think they should. I've only got 7k left aswell, as I bought two cheap(ish) Gold teams.

10k profit after his sale.. :D Picked up IF Park for 24k aswell, he's bound to rise in price.

Also trying to offload the remaining players from my silver Serie 'A' side.

for anyone with not many coins some cheap but very effective players are

Lucas [82] [CAM] [2K-3K] [90 PACE] [5 STAR SKILL] Sáo Paulo

Sahin [85] [CM] [2.7K-3.7K] [82 DRIBBLING] [83 PASSING] Real Madrid

Jésus Navas [84] [RM] [2.5K-3K] [92 PACE] [87 DRIBBLING] Sevilla

Thiery Henry [80] [CF] [600-1.2K] [82 PACE] [80 SHOOTING] New York Red Bulls

Loving my Spurs MM, Into the 2nd season but the board were dissapionted at a 3rd place finish. I was delighted :D. Got rid of a few players and Frediel retired.

Team Now :

Ter Stergen(79)

Walker(76) Hummels(86) Benatia(81) Baines(81)

Lennon(82) Parker(82) Modric(88) Bale(88/7)

VDV(87)

Ba(80)/Gamiero(84)/Pav(78)/Vellios(69)

for anyone with not many coins some cheap but very effective players are

Lucas [82] [CAM] [2K-3K] [90 PACE] [5 STAR SKILL] Sáo Paulo

Sahin [85] [CM] [2.7K-3.7K] [82 DRIBBLING] [83 PASSING] Real Madrid

Jésus Navas [84] [RM] [2.5K-3K] [92 PACE] [87 DRIBBLING] Sevilla

Thiery Henry [80] [CF] [600-1.2K] [82 PACE] [80 SHOOTING] New York Red Bulls

Sahin is poor on the game, despite his stats, the rest are decent buys for new comers. :)