• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread ttupGR1RhKM Seriously, this guy is too funny. Worth a watch. Hilarious, especially in the manner he just slags Andy Gray, over-enunciates, really goes to town on the

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread Just though I should let you know about a player who's value will likely rocket. Raffael Cretaro R.o.I Airtricity League Sligo Rovers KSI posted about him on

As long as all the players are in good formations with I'd say 75% of them in the correct formation you can get 100 chem with enough links!

My 4 league hybrid I just sold had 100chem:

Cesar

Ramos - Lucio - Luiz - Marcelo

Alonso

Di Maria - Affeally

Ozil

Sif Podolski - SIF Reus

I could of put Helton in and made it 5 League hybrid but Cesars better , shame there gone they were fun to play with looking to build a serie A squad the front line should be:

El Shawary

Cavani - Pato

Might pull a bunch of packs for the Toty as I haven't yet this year (ms points) but I doubt I'll get much if I do :P:p:p

As long as all the players are in good formations with I'd say 75% of them in the correct formation you can get 100 chem with enough links!

My 4 league hybrid I just sold had 100chem:

Cesar

Ramos - Lucio - Luiz - Marcelo

Alonso

Di Maria - Affeally

Ozil

Sif Podolski - SIF Reus

I could of put Helton in and made it 5 League hybrid but Cesars better ' date=' shame there gone they were fun to play with looking to build a serie A squad the front line should be:

[center']

El Shawary

Cavani - Pato[/center]

Might pull a bunch of packs for the Toty as I haven't yet this year (ms points) but I doubt I'll get much if I do :P:p:p

I thought the same but got IF Maicon so u never know :P

Can anyone name some Gold Strikers which either need to prove a point in real life or only cost 350 coins got a idea for a series of videos on YouTube :P

Also guys if you have a second and fancy seeing me and a mate giving this YouTube malarkey a go then feel free to sub to our channel : www.youtube.com/GreenBoxGaming the channel was made tonight currenlty there's no videos on there but our dazzle only arrived today(not great I know but a pvr will be purchased soon hopefully) so should hopefully haev something up by the weekend once we've got the intro sorted and got better using Sony Vegas :)

woah. built my first Korean side and they are amazing got IF Park Ji Sung, Park Chu Young (?) of Arsenal. and they are Deadly in a 4-3-3 formation alot of pacey players i seriously recommend to those who havent tried it yet. very cheep if you dont get the IF park and just get Normal park

anyone got any Cheap IF's? :o

woah. built my first Korean side and they are amazing got IF Park Ji Sung' date=' Park Chu Young (?) of Arsenal. and they are Deadly in a 4-3-3 formation alot of pacey players i seriously recommend to those who havent tried it yet. very cheep if you dont get the IF park and just get Normal park

anyone got any Cheap IF's? :o[/quote']

You can buy my 433 IF Dunne for 11,750...go search him (PS3 btw)

Icelandic/Bundesliga/Championship team :)

Able to get 100 chemistry with 4 nationalities and 4 leagues. Built the side around Gylfi Sigurdsson, he's got a deadly free kick (85 power, 86 fk acc) and i wanted to fit him in to a team.

Helguson is my favourite player in the side though. Just got the IF Helguson but the regular Helguson might only have 44 pace but he's a deadly finisher and hopefully the IF Helguson will worth 15k.

Bronze skill team

Some good players in there and it looks like it would be a good team but i haven't been able to win games with them. I guess pace just seems to dominate bronze games a lot more than it does in silver and gold games.

Can anyone name some Gold Strikers which either need to prove a point in real life or only cost 350 coins got a idea for a series of videos on YouTube :P

Also guys if you have a second and fancy seeing me and a mate giving this YouTube malarkey a go then feel free to sub to our channel : www.youtube.com/GreenBoxGaming the channel was made tonight currenlty there's no videos on there but our dazzle only arrived today(not great I know but a pvr will be purchased soon hopefully) so should hopefully haev something up by the weekend once we've got the intro sorted and got better using Sony Vegas :)

Just look at the Everton squad for strikers who need to prove a point. Oh and subbed :)

Subbed.. sub back if you like " zCarlVideos "

got Berisha IF!!!!! woop woop lool :)

Guest <klhepworth.

Here are my teams:

Premier League Gold

Not to the standard of a lot of your teams but I play so well with it I don't really want to buy anyone else for it:cool:

African Silvers

Not yet finished and features a few stop gaps' date=' any suggestions as to who I should try get? Yakubu and Joel Obi are two I'm aspiring for:)

[b']Also, more for the top team which I've had a month or so, should I try and sell everyone off now or do you think because they're cheaper players that the crash won't affect them? Cheers to anyone who can help:)[/b]

Bump... need some advice, on the bold please lads, as some of you are UT experts:)

Just look at the Everton squad for strikers who need to prove a point. Oh and subbed :)
Subbed.. sub back if you like " zCarlVideos "

got Berisha IF!!!!! woop woop lool :)

Cheers lads, will hopefully have something up by the weekend just need to make a intro stuff and get some content, will do play next time I'm on :)

As for the series idea already got a idea of who I'm doing first ... Andy Carroll :P

Also looking to do Valdez(Rubin), Osvaldo(Roma) and N'Doye(Kobenhavn) then might try and find a Everton player if I can get one for like 300/400 :)

Not sure what objectives I'll set maybe score 15 goals in 15 games for each player and then after than give them like five seperate tasks to try an achieve on top thinking of calling the series Redemption :P

Cheers lads' date=' will hopefully have something up by the weekend just need to make a intro stuff and get some content, will do play next time I'm on :)

As for the series idea already got a idea of who I'm doing first ... Andy Carroll :P

Also looking to do Valdez(Rubin), Osvaldo(Roma) and N'Doye(Kobenhavn) then might try and find a Everton player if I can get one for like 300/400 :)

Not sure what objectives I'll set maybe score 15 goals in 15 games for each player and then after than give them like five seperate tasks to try an achieve on top thinking of calling the series Redemption :P[/quote']

ohhhhhhh btw Shane Long is the best underated player if thats what your doing??! and if you need an intro i will try make/get you one if you want?

Guest <klhepworth.

Cheers lads' date=' will hopefully have something up by the weekend just need to make a intro stuff and get some content, will do play next time I'm on :)

Not sure what objectives I'll set maybe score 15 goals in 15 games for each player and then after than give them like five seperate tasks to try an achieve on top thinking of calling the series Redemption :P[/quote']

I've subbed you too mate:)

Subbed you :)

Subbed you :)
I've subbed you too mate:)
ohhhhhhh btw Shane Long is the best underated player if thats what your doing??! and if you need an intro i will try make/get you one if you want?

Cheers lads :)

And yes please Play that would be very helpful as me and my mate are still teaching ourselves how to use Sony Vegas and other stuff :P

Got and IF English Bronze player called Powell in a pack there now' date=' should I sell him now or will he go up in price? Looking mainly at Romano and Walshe here :D[/quote']

Nice one mate. Powell's a class act. Price wise. he SHOULD go up, he's an IF bronze English player in CM, and they're ain't many, if any? He looks really good stats wise for his rating, and card colour, so I assume he will rise. I don't know what too, but it should be above 45k for sure.