FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

Wow first pack of bronze and I get zaha who looks like i can sell for about 10k to 15k

Wow , my first bronze pack was Taylor :P

Been playing with the English bronzes lately really like them now after a while of being unsure on them! Managed to pick up a 4-1-2-1-2 Bradshaw for 200 coins , 4 star skills and just a tank , alongside Danny Ings (87 pace) he is unreal.

Teams Me and Aaron have now:

Mali and Me (Mali side)

SlovakAttack (Slovakian side)

Bafana Bafana (South African side)

Silverguese (silver Portuguese League Side)

English Bronze's

Cameroon side

Sort of need creative names for the last two , oh and have like a wedge of coins to spend on a serie A side when the crash hits it's lowest :P might even have to go after some of the ifs in packs with ms points

Been playing with the English bronzes lately really like them now after a while of being unsure on them! Managed to pick up a 4-1-2-1-2 Bradshaw for 200 coins ' date=' 4 star skills and just a tank , alongside Danny Ings (87 pace) he is unreal.

Teams Me and Aaron have now:

Mali and Me (Mali side)

SlovakAttack (Slovakian side)

Bafana Bafana (South African side)

Silverguese (silver Portuguese League Side)

English Bronze's

[b']Cameroon side [/b]

Some tribute to Roger Milla?

Nice one mate. Powell's a class act. Price wise. he SHOULD go up' date=' he's an IF bronze English player in CM, and they're ain't many, if any? He looks really good stats wise for his rating, and card colour, so I assume he will rise. I don't know what too, but it should be above 45k for sure.[/font']

Goes for just below 70k atm, there's very few in the formation I've got (4-3-2-1) only one I've seen so far anyway.

Been playing the best of the best offline tourney all day and have got about 30k from it which is fantastic. Goes on for 12 days aswell :) Currently on 73k and I'll play it a fair bit tomorrow and get Aguero and someone else. Aguero is rare enough on the game and will add a bit of a fear factor which I think each team kinda need on UT.

Bit of help needed. Which LM? Nani, Bale, IF Etherington or IF Bellamy?

Been playing the best of the best offline tourney all day and have got about 30k from it which is fantastic. Goes on for 12 days aswell :) Currently on 73k and I'll play it a fair bit tomorrow and get Aguero and someone else. Aguero is rare enough on the game and will add a bit of a fear factor which I think each team kinda need on UT.

Bit of help needed. Which LM? Nani' date=' Bale, IF Etherington or IF Bellamy?[/quote']

how long is it taking you to win each tournament? I've won it already but been trying to win the online one. Got about 50k in 4 days doing that and mix and match

Guest <klhepworth.

Hey who would you guys recommend as a cheap PL striker for ultimate team?

by cheap i mean like under 2K

had a big spending spree and need another striker

If your patient, Balotelli comes up at under 2k most days:)

Guest <klhepworth.

Also' date=' do your research first mate. You don't wanna go and spend 2k on Balotelli when you could possibly pick up one for cheaper.[/quote']

Alright, no need to be so abrupt, I just went on what he was going for when I bought him, I know prices have gone down a lot. I said under 2k, not 2k, so there's room for manouvre I'm sure the guy's capable of having a look and finding the cheapest Balotelli around...:)