Sign in to follow this  
Kylan N17

FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

Just got TOTY Casillas in a pack' date=' actually speachless.. along with him i got 4-4-2 Lucio, Bale and a 4-4-3 Alves

Casillas 99 reflexes aswell, jheezzeeeee[/center']

ALves is in form too, so how do you manage that ?

Defenders only today

and the guy who said he got normal Alves.

Bull S H you know where this is going.

cant get a Normal Player when he is Inform

Because i am so sad that im going to lie on a football forum of what i got in a computer game pack' date=' jesus christ what is the world coming too these days

:rolleyes:

Played with Casillas against my mate, was really impressed dived at lictually everything.. put him up for 825,000 so hopefully sells.. didnt sell first time when i put him at 880,000 :o[/center']

WOW.... Price drop - Cavani - 9.9K :eek:

Pretty much got VDV and Cavani for Bale!

I got Neuer for 8k cheapest I have seen him at so far. Just need to decide on my next team to make now.

Guest <klhepworth.

Got David Silva 4-1-2-1-2 in one of the 25k packs last night, Michael Carrick was the best I got in the other:L

Anyway, selling all my players to avoid making a big loss with the prices crashing, just making money off those who are putting players on ridiculously low because they've over estimated the drop and selling to those who haven't realised;)

Should have around 130k once everything sell, sold Silva for 44.75k BiN, tried to undercut the market but not undersell, so happy with that, didn't realise quite how much I had so a nice surprise, going to try and keep making money. At the moment, I think 1k - 2.5k seems a decent little market, a lot of people are putting good players on for 1k and then you can pick up on the bid battle, got Higuain for 3.3k doing this, could have had a few others too, but I'm trying not to dive in because I'm just learning the markets again, haven't been on UT for a while. Anyone have any tips for other good markets to target?:)

I spent 80k on packs' date=' and the best I got was Berbatov B)

Bet your jealous now :P[/quote']

lmaoo im in the process of spending 140k on packs, got about 15k left now.

Made about 90k back so it couldve been worse lol

Anyone have any tips for other good markets to target?:)

My own personal market is the 25-60k EPL market, the likes of Bale, VdV, Silva, Nasri, Modric, Van Persie, Torres and IF Balotelli then players also like Fabregas, Sneijder and Hulk.

Haven't played on my xbox in a while so decided to start a new Wigan save. Here's my results so far

Friendlies

1-0 Novara

1-2 Valencia

4-0 Freiburg

Season

2-0 Wigan

Transfers

Beckham

Frings

Deco

Carr

Van Buyten

Gone for some cheap options, got around 5 million left going to try to sign a decent striker maybe Henry for 6 million if I can generate the funds.