Sign in to follow this  
Kylan N17

FIFA 12 Official Thread

Guest <klhepworth.

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

My own personal market is the 25-60k EPL market' date=' the likes of Bale, VdV, Silva, Nasri, Modric, Van Persie, Torres and IF Balotelli then players also like Fabregas, Sneijder and Hulk.[/quote']

Sounds good mate, saw a few Hulks at 20k yesterday so I'll have a look there, cheers:)

Sounds good mate' date=' saw a few Hulks at 20k yesterday so I'll have a look there, cheers:)[/quote']

If you're on xbox you should be looking around 16/17k for him, I'm struggling to sell a 4-3-2-1 Hulk I got for 21k and I bought him for 17k

Guest <klhepworth.

If you're on xbox you should be looking around 16/17k for him' date=' I'm struggling to sell a 4-3-2-1 Hulk I got for 21k and I bought him for 17k[/quote']

PS3 mate;)

Ahh, how I wish we had your market!

Guest <klhepworth.

Sorry for the double post, just had a thought, after seeing what happened with Marlos, would any fellow PS3 players want to try and price lock players that look set for moves this month. This would obviously mean that they would no longer be available in packs and we'd be the only ones selling. We could then set the price which we all agree to and sell away, hopefully making a nice profit, what do you think?

Guest <klhepworth.

Indeed.

WOW. Getting nervous now' date=' got a VDV on sale, 10 minutes left, still only 650 coins :rolleyes:

Want at least 20k![/center']

How much did he go for? People seem to holding back until the last minute at the moment, I was in for an Ozil and he was 4k until 40 seconds and ended up going for 17k+:)

Guest <klhepworth.

Balllllllllllls

I just pulled IF XABI :D

AAAAARGH! Lucky fella!

Don't know whether to spend 25k on a premium pack?!

AAAAARGH! Lucky fella!

Don't know whether to spend 25k on a premium pack?!

No! I just got insanely lucky' date=' spent about 50k and got that IF Xabi and Maicon

[url']http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#XiqqJ52Wbcv0Q[/url]

They're both in that squad. Dunno whether to sell Xabi now!

No! I just got insanely lucky' date=' spent about 50k and got that IF Xabi and Maicon

[url']http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#XiqqJ52Wbcv0Q[/url]

They're both in that squad. Dunno whether to sell Xabi now!

haha fair play mate :) I remember what a buzz it was last year when I got IF Maicon. Sell him now he is most valuable and wait until you see the trade offers :P Put him up for 150 sp and just watch the bidding war :D

Started a new manager season with Shrewsbury a couple of nights ago and really enjoying it, some crackin young players (FIFAwise) at the shrews.

Brought in Bittencourt and some guys with pace for the wings and CAM position and have been performing very well.

I'd advise anyone who is looking for a smaller team to use in manager mode to give them a go ;)

Brilliant!

Spent 100k on packs over the last two days and the best player I've got has been Vagner Love...

What a waste. Ah well. Only have a solid 100k at present, and my IF's that aren't selling. I've lose about 150k besides the packs investments on those IF lads.

Xabi sold for 1.1m (even though it didn't go first time at 1m start price :confused:), put me into the top 100 for weekly trade profit, so quickly bought myself the NIF Serie A players I wanted (paid a bit extra) minus Ibra + Thiago Silva! Out of the top 100 now, don't want to go back in it as its basically a list for hackers to target!!

Xabi sold for 1.1m (even though it didn't go first time at 1m start price :confused:)' date=' put me into the top 100 for weekly trade profit, so quickly bought myself the NIF Serie A players I wanted (paid a bit extra) minus Ibra + Thiago Silva! Out of the top 100 now, don't want to go back in it as its basically a list for hackers to target!![/quote']

Woah 1.1m lol how much have you now?

How much did he go for? People seem to holding back until the last minute at the moment' date=' I was in for an Ozil and he was 4k until 40 seconds and ended up going for 17k+:)[/quote']

I got 22k for him!

Kaka for 11k after (ON PS3 :eek:)

Sold him for 16k, and bought Neymar (CAM) for 18k!

Even had enough left for CM Ronaldinho!

UT-2.png