Sign in to follow this  
Kylan N17

FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

I got 22k for him!

Kaka for 11k after (ON PS3 :eek:)

Sold him for 16k' date=' and bought Neymar (CAM) for 18k!

Even had enough left for CM Ronaldinho!

[img']http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h453/RedBullLordy/UT-2.png[/img]

Wow only 3 links in your whole team bet there a nightmare to play positionally!

Paha, was in my DiDA class earlier today and my mate dared me to buy a Premium Gold pack with my coins. I had 9k and thought, what the hell, I'll give it a shot. As I clicked the button to open the pack, my mates (Who'd gathered round to watch the pack opening) were snorting with laughter calling me stupid, the pack rolled onto the screen, and BAM so did Dani Alves! The look on their faces was priceless... :D

This is how my Serie A squad is looking atm:

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#j0q0nk0NbcwKO

IF Jovetic and IF/NIF Ibra + IF/NIF Thiago Silva are on my wanted list! Also need to convert a load of players: Di Natale, Robinho and Pato to CAM, Sneijder to CF and Hernanes to CDM.

Don't know whether to get a few of the other IFs though, they seem overpriced a bit.

Edit: Position cards are much higher than normal atm :/

Finding my Spartak Moscow career mode quite interesting. To those who dont know, I moved on from Sao Paulo having won the Brazilian League and Cup.

Dont know whether I would say anyone is a star player. Welliton scored 5 goals against UCD Dublin in pre-season but he hasn't impressed this season, being pushed out wide with Dzyuba spearheading the attack. He did score this goal though...

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/109554667

Another great goal I scored was from a centre-back no less, Rodri. The best bit though is the celebration, I'll let it do the talking...

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/109566001

Might move on at the end of the season, Russian League isnt really my thing but enjoying the challenging aspect of the Champions League.

Guest <klhepworth.

My UT

Pretty happy with this, made leaps and bounds over the last week in terms of coins, need to sort out the CMs and want Pato and Cavani upfront, have 7k left but have at least 20k on my trade pile, so once I sell that, I'll finish the team and get playing. Any suggestions on players to get? I'm considering making it a Prem side and getting a Suarez to put in CF, with Cavani off him, then putting Bale at LB and Nani/Mata/Young LM, but to be honest, I've just bought players I like at the moment:L

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#dHS3hPkObcxqk

Only lost once in about 20 games with my Serie A team. Don't know whether to add IF/SIF Silva, IF Ibra, IF Boateng, IF Nocerino etc, but am definitely going to buy IF Jovetic as soon as his price goes down a bit more.

The TOTY attackers have insane card stats :eek:

Has anyone got a spare 50k+? Recently got hacked by someone from my school and it really peeved me off. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Left me with only Bronze players, and 100 coins .

Any help would be greatly appreciated :):mad:

Guest <klhepworth.

p-tjLvY70ts

Excuse me while I be sick everywhere.

*drops jaw*

p-tjLvY70ts

Excuse me while I be sick everywhere.

Must have spent around 200k worth on packs on this game and the best player I got was Gervinho :rolleyes:,I gave up on packs now as it just wastes money and you either get lucky with them or you don't,frankly I've never really got a good pack and don't think I ever will now.

*drops jaw*

my jaw went through the ground.

I missed out on that :(

Bought a 25k pack, and got naff all. :rolleyes: I couldn't resist, but no, FIFA is starting to bore me, if I had that card, I could go on to get many teams like people on here, but I have no idea on how people generate such large profits!

Bought a 25k pack' date=' and got naff all. :rolleyes: I couldn't resist, but no, FIFA is starting to bore me, if I had that card, I could go on to get many teams like people on here, but I have no idea on how people generate such large profits![/quote']

59th Minute?,Bronze packs isn't the worst idea either,although it's a little bit risky you don't have to risk too much to make some dividends,just got to hope for some cheap English bronze players in the pack.

Guest <klhepworth.

Bought a 25k pack' date=' and got naff all. :rolleyes: I couldn't resist, but no, FIFA is starting to bore me, if I had that card, I could go on to get many teams like people on here, but I have no idea on how people generate such large profits![/quote']

I only managed to get such a good team by splashing out on a few packs to be honest, I'm not particulary good at money making, I am in awe at some teams though! I played one guy online with a full IF team, including Ronaldo, Messi, Ribery, Ramos, Alonso, Casillas etc., don't get how you can get that good a team!

Guest <klhepworth.

Forgot to add' date=' opened a few packs during Happy Hour, got Van der Vaart, Lucio and [b']In Form.......... Matt Phillips[/b] :( who goes barely for 10k :mad:

Is that all? I'd have thought he'd be tonnes!

EDIT: MY COMPLETED UT

More to add to it but for now, very happy with that:D

I only managed to get such a good team by splashing out on a few packs to be honest' date=' I'm not particulary good at money making, I am in awe at some teams though! I played one guy online with a full IF team, including Ronaldo, Messi, Ribery, Ramos, Alonso, Casillas etc., don't get how you can get that good a team![/quote']

Spend £100 in Packs.

Guest <klhepworth.

Spend £100 in Packs.

Ohh:/

That's his 2nd IF' date=' first IF is rated 74 and goes for 70k :rolleyes:[/quote']

Ohh, unlucky mate!

Actually got something decent in a pack! Got an INFORM! :eek:

However, it was not Messi, or Ronaldo.. Nor Rooney. Instead I got IF Alvaro Dominguez (yay). Will try and sell him for 30k or something, then buy two 15k packs. Also got a 41212 training card, hopefully I'll get 10k for that.

EDIT

4312 John Terry in a pack! :D