Sign in to follow this  
Kylan N17

FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

English bronze side with a few silvers mixed in.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#cfjs02zobcg83

Great to play with, considering buying IF Nicky Weaver and IF Leon Cort who would both fit in to my defence and are going fairly cheap for silver IF's at around 15-20k.

Got it up to 2.5 stars so i tend to come up against starter packs with one or two gold players added to the side.

Spend £100 in Packs.

More than that trust me :P if you think 100k costs £10 and you think Messi 98 sells for 4/5m ... :o

And that's just buying coins I'd say unless your lucky buying packs would yield about 50% money spent to coins recovered than buying coins so your looking a ton.

Check out Nepenthez on YouTube -Ruin a randomer 28 ish I think it is , he has the best IF team on the game before the mids came out and was going to get the whole TOTY squad before EA banned his account for selling coins :o

Made a team with 17k earlier! :eek:

----------- Adebayor -----------

Mata -------------------- Valencia

Merieles ----- Parker ----- Beckham

Ekotto -- Smalling -- Cahill -- Kelly

------------- Adler --------------

Yeah, I made this team with 24k yesterday too:

Cesar

Marcelo-David Luiz-Dede-Bastos

Kaka-Hernanes-Lucas

Neymar

Nimlar-Robinho

The market is ridicoulusly cheap ATM. Can easily make a great team with about 200k now :eek:

Left Spartak Moscow having won the Russian League but lost in the Final of the Russian Cup and knocked out of the Champions League q/f to Barcelona thanks to the most 'awful' goal ever to concede (imagine Lampard's goal yesterday but with the ball trickling over the line)

Got five job offers:

Bayer Leverkusen

AZ Alkmaar

Austria Wien

FC Twente

Red Bull Salzburg

I decided to move onto Bayer Leverkusen as they were the only guaranteed Champions League contenders, plus they havent lost too many players, and Ballack is still there! My MVP is most definitely Renato Augusto, who is currently subject to a massive £41m bid from Milan. Not sure whether to accept having not played with him yet. Only signing brought in yet is Alexander Merkel, looking to bring in either Ananidze or Lucas Piazon from my former clubs.

Sold my Serie A side on Thursday/Friday and got about 125k for it and decided to try and make some profit. Already doubled my 125k and after this lot has sold should be on around 270k. Any ideas what team to make? Thinking maybe Eredivisie silvers, but not sure.

Hello. I play fifa 2012 quite alot and I've started a career mode with Blackburn Rovers. I have around £12m in the bank and selling off the 30+ year olds.

Any good ideas on who I can buy for the club?

I guess by selling off the oldies you dont have many CMs. When playing as Sao paulo and Spartak I found that Casemiro is a great box-to-box midfielder, and I think if you snap him up early he's quite cheap. In defence I cant really help you as I havent played as a team with a centre-back I would recommend, Bruno Uvini for the future, same goes for Marc Bartra.

Have you kept Morten Gamst Pedersen? He's great at set pieces and if you have Smba too you should score loads from set pieces, including corners.

I guess by selling off the oldies you dont have many CMs. When playing as Sao paulo and Spartak I found that Casemiro is a great box-to-box midfielder' date=' and I think if you snap him up early he's quite cheap. In defence I cant really help you as I havent played as a team with a centre-back I would recommend, Bruno Uvini for the future, same goes for Marc Bartra.

Have you kept Morten Gamst Pedersen? He's great at set pieces and if you have Smba too you should score loads from set pieces, including corners.[/quote']

No. I lack CM's i'm even putting Paul Robinson on the transfer market. I'm keeping Morten Gamst Pedersen i like his FK style and samba is like the sensation in the team. Working my team around both players. Also keeping Goodwille, N'Zonzi etc...

No. I lack CM's i'm even putting Paul Robinson on the transfer market. I'm keeping Morten Gamst Pedersen i like his FK style and samba is like the sensation in the team. Working my team around both players. Also keeping Goodwille' date=' N'Zonzi etc...[/quote']

GK: Try Scott Loach at Watford, he progresses well. Failing that, Alex Smithies at Huddersfield and keep Robinson for a year.

RB: Probably outside your budget, but Juan Zuniga at Napoli is a great RB/RM who has bags of stamina and is quite quick.

CB: Check the loan list, Samba and Dann should suffice unless you get unlucky with injuries.

CM: As I said earlier, Casemiro is quite decent, also El Shaarawy is almost always on the loan list, if not him, then Phillipe Coutinho.

ST: Blackburn's attackers are quite good, Yakubu comes in just below your age 30 limit and Goodwillie and Hoilett are lightning fast. If you've got some money left over, go for someone with high finishing, so that in the games where you dont get many chances, you're most likely to put away your shots. If you want more pace, Sordell is a good option. I bought him for Fulham and he performed well above his low rating.

GK: Try Scott Loach at Watford' date=' he progresses well. Failing that, Alex Smithies at Huddersfield and keep Robinson for a year.

RB: Probably outside your budget, but Juan Zuniga at Napoli is a great RB/RM who has bags of stamina and is quite quick.

CB: Check the loan list, Samba and Dann should suffice unless you get unlucky with injuries.

CM: As I said earlier, Casemiro is quite decent, also El Shaarawy is almost always on the loan list, if not him, then Phillipe Coutinho.

ST: Blackburn's attackers are quite good, Yakubu comes in just below your age 30 limit and Goodwillie and Hoilett are lightning fast. If you've got some money left over, go for someone with high finishing, so that in the games where you dont get many chances, you're most likely to put away your shots. If you want more pace, Sordell is a good option. I bought him for Fulham and he performed well above his low rating.[/quote']

CM: I lack in the main areas the most just got an offer accepted for Anderson so pleased with that. Now playing Wolves. Hope i beat them as i play on Semi-Pro.

CM: I lack in the main areas the most just got an offer accepted for Anderson so pleased with that. Now playing Wolves. Hope i beat them as i play on Semi-Pro.

Anderson as in Brazilian Anderson? Not a big fan of him personally, always signed better CM's when I played as Man Utd.

Anderson as in Brazilian Anderson? Not a big fan of him personally' date=' always signed better CM's when I played as Man Utd.[/quote']

Well he will cover my position for the season. Can you reccomend a decent young goalie. Is Smithies any good and loach?

Currently winning 1-0 scored in 2nd minute. David Hoilett, Got the Don't blink achievement

Well he will cover my position for the season. Can you reccomend a decent young goalie. Is Smithies any good and loach?

Currently winning 1-0 scored in 2nd minute. David Hoilett' date=' Got the Don't blink achievement[/quote']

When I played as Fulham, I signed Smithies to replace Schwarzer as he retired after a season. Smithies came straight in and he wasnt much worse. I wouldnt trust Smithies though straight away as he is very low rated compared to the rest of the team. Loach I would trust straight away and he progresses into one of the best English keepers, but he would cost more.

Get Angelo Ogbonna for CB' date=' very fast, quite tall and so solid, plays for Torino in Serie B, and seeing as you're not an Italian team, he'll be quite cheap.[/quote']

He gets to 87+ aswell.

When I played as Fulham' date=' I signed Smithies to replace Schwarzer as he retired after a season. Smithies came straight in and he wasnt much worse. I wouldnt trust Smithies though straight away as he is very low rated compared to the rest of the team. Loach I would trust straight away and he progresses into one of the best English keepers, but he would cost more.[/quote']

Hardly rate fulham mate. So I'll give loach a go and see how he fairs out. Hope I win then it'll be 3 points to me vs Wolves.

Also can you get more sponsership offers on fifa 12 career mode and things like that etc. ?

Thought the market had crashed been able to buy the same money making player and sell them for the same price.

It has, Silva has gone from 60k to 30k in two weeks, Modric from 50k to 28k, Bale 35k to 22k, Pato from 20k to 10k, RVP 55k to 35k.

It has' date=' Silva has gone from 60k to 30k in two weeks, Modric from 50k to 28k, Bale 35k to 22k, Pato from 20k to 10k, RVP 55k to 35k.[/quote']

was really surprised to see players such as Hazard going for 1k or less, and Mata for 3k