FIFA 12 Official Thread

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

Was going to start another manager career mode tonight.

was wondering' date=' what level most of you put it on (pro, world class, legendery) and if you play the games?[/quote']

Just started one today with Swansea. Legendary AI & Amateur board level (because i don't want sacked).

So far I've lost 4 and won 1 in the league but I'm slowly improving. :) (I play the games)

was wondering' date=' what level most of you put it on (pro, world class, legendery) and if you play the games?[/quote']

I play world class and think it's pretty challenging. Just started a new manager mode with Shrewsbury and it's quite good, they have several good youngsters.

Just started one today with Swansea. Legendary AI & Amateur board level (because i don't want sacked).

So far I've lost 4 and won 1 in the league but I'm slowly improving. :) (I play the games)

I didn't win the league in two consecutive seasons with Barca and didn't get sacked on World Class board level.

I play world class and think it's pretty challenging. Just started a new manager mode with Shrewsbury and it's quite good' date=' they have several good youngsters.

I didn't win the league in two consecutive seasons with Barca and didn't get sacked on World Class board level.[/quote']

I've given up anyway. :P Going to restart with the AI on world class later on; Legend AI are too good for me this year, they just keep possession and once they finally break through, they don't miss!

Another reason I've got the amateur board is for the extra money, as I want to play with players I like!

I've given up anyway. :P Going to restart with the AI on world class later on; Legend AI are too good for me this year' date=' they just keep possession and once they finally break through, they don't miss!

Another reason I've got the amateur board is for the extra money, as I want to play with players I like![/quote']

How much do Swansea start with?

I play on World Class, with pro board difficulty for my Shef. Utd career :) I almost got sacked in the second season after winning the league even though I've been just under the play off spots for a while now.

I play all cup matches, European matches (I won the FA Cup so I'm in the Euro League) and difficult league games, other than that I sim most fixtures :)

Sheffield Wednesday are a cracking team to start with. Gary Madine is intense. Play a 451 and he's dead on as a lone man. Rated 82 after six seasons for me. I didn't buy anyone until I got to the PL and by that stage, the default squad were 4 stars. :D

I personally play legendary AI with an amatuer board.

I do career mode with Shrewsbury, honestly had no idea how much youth talent they had! Also do world class, and it is quite a challenge to get a lower league team up to the top, but also pretty gratifying.

On an ultimate team note, the best player I got in 5 GOLD packs was Figueroa. Not bad, but why is a silver player my best in gold packs? I'm expecting better!!

Apparently transfers are in packs now' date=' Henry's on the market, yet to see Cahill at Chelsea or Cisse at Newcastle.

Also, here's my team, Premier League XI with a touch of South American. Have 21k and a few more players to sell, saving for the first IF Ramires and IF Balotelli now:D

Donovan is also at Everton :D

Archived