Moravek > Augsburg

Macheda > QPR

Kahlenberg > Evian Thonon Galiard

Frimpong > Wolves

Aranda > Real Zaragoza

Jorgenson > Kaiserslautern

Cigerici > Borussia Monchengladbach

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

Just renewed my XBL after a month or so out, and went straight back into ultimate team and my German team is looking like this at the moment.

4-4-2

Weidenfeller

Rafinha Subotic Hummels Schmelzer

Farfan Kagawa Gotze Marin

Podolski Gomez

Probably going to buy Neuer next then maybe Schweinsteiger or Lahm.

@Adam Thiago Silva for me mate, easily the best CB on the game so quick while Ibra doesnt have alot of pace but when you get space to shoot within 20 yards your probably going to score.

After selling my 4-1-2-1-2 team because I get to exposed and my wingers are nowhere to be seen' date=' I decided to make a Serie A, but I'm stuck on whether to go with a 3-5-2 or a 5-2-1-2 formation, any help guys? :o[/quote']

Havent played with this, but 5212 is hateful to play against. Lol. Its a really solid formation, but lacks a bit of width. If you're playing against someone else with 5 defenders, chances are it'll be an extremly boring match :P

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#hAQaZjXmbcBUp

My current team' date=' don't know who to buy should I got for Thiago Silva or Ibrahimovic as I can only afford one? Got Cambiasso so he will be in the team as well in place of Marchisio.[/quote']

I'd get Thiago SIlva and partner him with Chiellini. Thats proabably the best defence I've ever played with, as both are beasts and really quick too. Ibrahimovch is class, but IMO you need to play a second forward with him because he isnt quick enough.

Also, does anyone know how I can improve this team. After buying both SIlver and gold Brazillian teams, I've now built this Brazillian Gold team:

Basso

Max-Jackson-David Lopes-Wallace

Bruno Gallo-Hermes-Paulo Nagamura

Quirino

Joao Paolo-Bruno Andrade

Is there any players there I can change to improve this side?

You want:

r4iOs4D56e8

Got him for 400 coins' date=' not the 5k pricelock ;)[/center']

Already for him and got him for 150 coins before all the hype, and it's not me after a player ;)

Edit Adam Ibra if he's upfront on his own or CF amazing player always gets more goals than he's played games. Silva's okay slightly overpriced in my opinion chiellini and Lucio is better although I has silva instead of Lucio.

Just lost the most disgusting match on UT.

Final of the Best of the Best.

Stats are

My possession - 68% v his 32%

My shots 12/16 v his 4/5

My tackles 3 vs his 32

2-1 up in stoppage time, keeper get the ball. I hold down to throw it long, only his internet goes a bit dodgy and the screen freezes, it then un freezes and my keeper rolls in the his Nani who taps in. He then scores with his 2 attacks in ET and I lose 4-3.

Not only that but he had cards on the majority of his players, I really hate that.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#hAQaZjXmbcBUp

My current team' date=' don't know who to buy should I got for Thiago Silva or Ibrahimovic as I can only afford one? Got Cambiasso so he will be in the team as well in place of Marchisio.[/quote']

Ibra's a better upgrade imo. Lucio + Chiellini is more than solid enough, you don't need Thiago's added pace, Ibra is just 100x better than any striker in the league.

What is Cavani like on this? Don't really like Pato so thinking of swapping him for Cavani.

Strong, but very hit and miss for me, missed a LOT of chances one game and then scores every shot on goal the next.

Fix your game EA!

On Career Mode I was playing as Bayer Leverkusen vs Hannover 96. I was leading 1-0 before a clash of heads saw Simon Rolfes down hurt, but play went on through H96's Ya Konan. He played it to his strike partner who was 'tackled' by my defender (giving me possession back) but it wasnt a great tackle and the striker got the ball back. As the tackle went in, the camera panned over to an injured Rolfes signalling to go off. Next thing I know, goal Hannover! Ya Konan scored while I was not in control of my players and headed into an empty net. Recorded a video afterwards, but the only way to get the screen panning over is with a PVR :(

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/111100567

Goes by quite quick and the quality's poor (watch full screen) but you can see the referee blows the whistle before the striker crosses to Ya Konan.

I still won 5-1 (Merkel is a BEAST!) but now I have a player with a two week concussion and one less clean sheet.

Fix your game EA!

On Career Mode I was playing as Bayer Leverkusen vs Hannover 96. I was leading 1-0 before a clash of heads saw Simon Rolfes down hurt' date=' but play went on through H96's Ya Konan. He played it to his strike partner who was 'tackled' by my defender (giving me possession back) but it wasnt a great tackle and the striker got the ball back. As the tackle went in, the camera panned over to an injured Rolfes signalling to go off. Next thing I know, goal Hannover! Ya Konan scored while I was not in control of my players and headed into an empty net. Recorded a video afterwards, but the only way to get the screen panning over is with a PVR :(

[url']http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/111100567[/url]

Goes by quite quick and the quality's poor (watch full screen) but you can see the referee blows the whistle before the striker crosses to Ya Konan.

I still won 5-1 (Merkel is a BEAST!) but now I have a player with a two week concussion and one less clean sheet.

The exact thing happened to me earlier when my Zapata went down with a broken rib - I had just played the pass that would definitely have sent me through 1-on-1 with the GK and the referee blew.

The exact thing happened to me earlier when my Zapata went down with a broken rib - I had just played the pass that would definitely have sent me through 1-on-1 with the GK and the referee blew.

It was the fact that I had no control over my players and the referee had blew, but Hannover kept playing. The commentators shouted 'He's Scored! and the camera zoomed in on Rolfes in agony.

In other Leverkusen-related news. Unearthed a real gem in Merkel, think he's going to be a huge name for Leverkusen. Injuries have hit hard though, an injury to Gonzalo Castro forced me into signing Pablo Zabaleta on the cheap, Rolfes is now out and Sidney Sam is also out for quite a long time. Not the biggest squad too, one of my youth players sometimes makes the bench seeing as we are competing for league, cup and Champions League.

It was the fact that I had no control over my players and the referee had blew' date=' but Hannover kept playing. The commentators shouted 'He's Scored! and the camera zoomed in on Rolfes in agony.

In other Leverkusen-related news. Unearthed a real gem in Merkel, think he's going to be a huge name for Leverkusen. Injuries have hit hard though, an injury to Gonzalo Castro forced me into signing Pablo Zabaleta on the cheap, Rolfes is now out and Sidney Sam is also out for quite a long time. Not the biggest squad too, one of my youth players sometimes makes the bench seeing as we are competing for league, cup and Champions League.[/quote']

How much did he cost you? Might look into signing him on my CM.

After talking about restarting on WC at the start of the week, I decided to just try legendary again but with a top class team (as opposed to Swansea), so I took Dortmund. However, despite a 10-game winning run after a shakey start, I was sacked in February after losing 5 on the trott and sitting a lowly 7th in the league.

Anyway, I've now restarted again with Villarreal: Legendary AI difficulty, Amateur board.

Notable transfers out: Rossi, Valero, Bruno Soriano, Diego Lopez, Senna, Camunas, Cani and maybe more that I've missed

Notable transfers in: Muniain, Montero (recalled), Tosic, Casemiro, Moussa Sissoko, Ramires, Cissokho, Manoel, Ogbonna, Isla, Lora, Akinfeev, plus a 3* 5* scout & 2 x 5* 5* scouts. Had loads of money (on top of the 23m euro transfer I started out with) from excess wages, so I spent it. :D