FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

How much did he cost you? Might look into signing him on my CM.

After talking about restarting on WC at the start of the week' date=' I decided to just try legendary again but with a top class team (as opposed to Swansea), so I took Dortmund. However, despite a 10-game winning run after a shakey start, I was sacked in February after losing 5 on the trott and sitting a lowly 7th in the league.

Anyway, I've now restarted again with Villarreal: Legendary AI difficulty, Amateur board.

Notable transfers out: Rossi, Valero, Bruno Soriano, Diego Lopez, Senna, Camunas, Cani and maybe more that I've missed

Notable transfers in: Muniain, Montero (recalled), Tosic, Casemiro, Moussa Sissoko, Ramires, Cissokho, Manoel, Ogbonna, Isla, Lora, Akinfeev, plus a 3* 5* scout & 2 x 5* 5* scouts. Had loads of money (on top of the 23m euro transfer I started out with) from excess wages, so I spent it. :D[/quote']

Not sure, I'd hazard a guess at under £10m as I didnt have much transfer budget at Leverkusen and I spent about a third of the budget on Pandev. He was on the transfer list though so I could get him at FIFA's equivalent of CV rather than hyperinflated.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys' date=' on FIFA 12 PC/XBOX, do we have to manually transfer players that has joined another team in real life (Eg. Cisse of Freiburg to Newcastle) or does EA give us a file to download that updates the database automatically?[/quote']

On ultimate team they have done some, but on normal modes you can either do it yourself as each transfer goes through or you can wait until after the transfer window when they usually update players.

IF Ibra was absolutely insane, unbelievable strength and an awesome finisher, plus the passing boost helped so much in creating goals for others! But he cost more than the rest of my squad combined, in fact he was more than all of the players in my club combined!!!

So sold him on, got 730k for him, which is an 85k profit after tax :eek: (even after I converted him to 4231 from 41212)

Thinking on starting a new CM not sure what team to be already have Arsenal and Newcastle. Anyone got any ideas?

Try one of the less popular European leagues. That way it is a challenge, and should you succeed in the challenge, you will be rewarded with Continental football. I did that but instead picked Sao Paulo and it got boring winning the league but not being recognised for the achievement.

There always seems to be a correlation between people with great teams and terrible skill. Just played the best FUT team I have ever seen, think they had every player above 86 rating with the likes Messi, David Villa, Xavi (mostly La Liga players). Yet I still managed to win 5-3 and I have an attack of Mata, Dembele, Balotelli and Valencia. Dembele is a great little player.

Fifa 12 disk is now scratched beyond repair so well spent £30 there.

Mine's quite scratched but still working, it's quite annoying when it sometimes randomly tells me to clean the disk in the middle of a FUT tournament and starts working immediately after.

Fifa 12 disk is now scratched beyond repair so well spent £30 there.

Try downloading a mates copy onto your Xbox and then try play it with the scrached disk had a few mates who have done that with broken games and they work perfectly.

Buit a Siver Hybrid team today with the likes of Gago, Ferfatizdas, Thiago Helano, Neto and that awesome Korean Forward Kim Woo!

It's a six league hybrid 3/4 nationalities with 100 Chem and I could easily cut down one or two more dead links but There's no need!

Thinking of adding another player or two as reserves Considering getting Joshua King or Merkel or a few others anyone got any suggestions?

Try downloading a mates copy onto your Xbox and then try play it with the scrached disk had a few mates who have done that with broken games and they work perfectly.

Buit a Siver Hybrid team today with the likes of Gago' date=' Ferfatizdas, Thiago Helano, Neto and that awesome Korean Forward Kim Woo!

It's a six league hybrid 3/4 nationalities with 100 Chem and I could easily cut down one or two more dead links but There's no need!

Thinking of adding another player or two as reserves Considering getting Joshua King or Merkel or a few others anyone got any suggestions?[/quote']

Theres this great german CAM i had a great time with, good dribbling and long shot trait, cant remember his name but he plays in the german 2nd division and is 74 rated.

Also a CAM called foggia from serie a

and Lanzafame

Just won the Best of the rest trophy at the first time of asking with these boys...

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#kqmRCMsJbcGee

Played a team of Brasilvers in the final with Marlos et co, won 6-3, was a classic game of English vs Brazilian football!

For anyone who is interested, Karleigh Osbourne is an absolute beast!!!

Then went and won the final of the advance cup straight after, on the form of my life tonight aha.

Guest <klhepworth.

Yeah, I would highly reccomend Osbourne on career mode, young, grows well, fast, strong, good marking/tackling attributes and he has real boots! Anyone else noticed a fair few lower league players with real boots, like James Hudson (Bradford), Nathan Redmond (Brum) and most of Crystal Palace?

Just bought this again cost me almost double what i initially paid for it but anyway if anyone wants some games on xbox add me UT or just standard.

I haven't made a team on UT but I have 150k from when I last had the game so just let me know. GT BRUCEBUFFERUFC or BRUCEBUFFER UFC with the space not sure which it is think the first is correct though.

Currently playing in the cup just got into the final I thought I was bad returning to fifa my opponents have been horrendous.

Check this out lads hopefully will get my YouTube channel up and running properly this week and my Mate who I'm doing it with just made this Minitage:

E5CHGuG7zA0

Hopefully will have a HD PVR next month, also would have more commentarys out had a Squad builder for today but we've had some serouis audio issues which has been annoying!

YouTube channel is www.YouTube.co.uk/greenboxgaming if you want to check it out :)

Archived