Sign in to follow this  
Kylan N17

FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

So a silver hybrid which started off as a side project with a 60k budget has just turned into my main team! Absoloutly love Silvers there so much more fun to play with current teams looking like this:

Neto

Cicincio Helano Ferreria Angel

Gago Tbd

El Sharaway ------ Countinho

Lamela

El Kabir

Then to mix it up on the bench and reserves We have:

Holebas(beast)

Kanu

Merkel

Draxler

Rudy

Ferfatfidas

Fritz

Son(Tank)

Woo(Amazing)

Gonzalez

Mouche(4 shots 4 goals :D)

Basically thinking I might buy Iborra or Obi for the other CDM spot but still undecided any suggestions/recommendations? heard Greco has a nice long shot but as We already have Gago it's a bit unneeded.

Also sold my Gold Seria A team for a sweet 20/30k profit maybe a little more so should have about 150/160k to play about with rebuilding a French side and then possibly will try and do some trading :)

Loving Fifa now don't know why I sold it in the first place only lost two games and had one disconnection when it was 1-1 since I won the cup yesterday and been playing all day.

On UT though played 1 game and got smashed by a all IF team when my team consists of all African/French.

Just played some guy from Austria he was Liverpool and I was PSG he was a decent player he was 2-0 pretty much instantly 30 or so minutes to go turned on the skill and banged in 4. (Oh Yes Of Course He Rage Quit):D

Yeah' date=' I would highly reccomend Osbourne on career mode, young, grows well, fast, strong, good marking/tackling attributes and he has real boots! Anyone else noticed a fair few lower league players with real boots, like James Hudson (Bradford), Nathan Redmond (Brum) and most of Crystal Palace?[/quote']

Which Osbourne?

Guest <klhepworth.

Which Osbourne?

Karleigh Osbourne of Brentford, should cost about 270k on Career Mode:)

Anyone know what the best Premiership or ENglish silver team is? Thinking about making one' date=' so need ideas on who to get

Also, how much would it cost to complete?[/quote']

This might stretch your budget but then again the market has crashed so who knows...

Heskey

Ryo Miyaichi - Oxlade Chamberlain

Bannan - Gibson - Cleverly

Traore - Coates - Ferdinand - Naughton

Turnbull

Heskey doesn't need to be justified.

Your wingers are pacey and have 4* skills Im sure, which can be useful.

Bannan is great with set pieces. Gibson and Cleverly have good long shots.

Defenders are just what you want, a defender.

Keeper is decent as well.

Anyone know what the best Premiership or ENglish silver team is? Thinking about making one' date=' so need ideas on who to get

Without IF's (4-3-3/4-3-2-1):

Krul

Taylor - Williams - Ferdinand - Olsson

Delph - Bannan - Cleverley

Dyer - Jerome - Sinclair

I wouldn't buy any of that midfield though, they are all really over priced, Milijas-Falque-Buszaky is the midfield i'd get.

Go English Bronze. I bought one and its most fun I've had since the game came out.

A front three of :

Crusat - Jerome - Miyachi

Midfield I'd probably opt for

Falque - Delph - Cleverley

Defence:

Onhoua(spelling) Ferdinand Coates Figeroura(spelling

:P)

Krul

Crusat is quality so fast and doesn't have.a bad shot your have to play ever him on Ryo out of position but it's worth it, Ox is also very good. Jerome is great although very expensive don't go for heskey unless your aiming to go for clips if Jerome is to expensive I've have good experiences with Graham.

Coates is a tank although a tad slow, Ferdinand is maybe the easiest pick in the team very solid defender. Delph is good, Cleverley was also a easy pick! I enjoyed Falque more than Gibson as I found Gibson to be sluggish.

You'd be looking at a fair bit over 120k id expect.

If your looking for a cheaper team I've heard Colombians are very good :)

Started a new CM two nights ago with Rangers, stuck everyone except for Davis, McGregor and Naismith up on the transfer list straight away.

brought in.......

Ruben LIGEON - Rapid little RB, highly recommended

Mavell WYNNE - Pace, Pace and more Pace, defending is a bit soft touch but usually he just runs past everyone to get the ball anyway 96 acceleration, 95 sprint speed.

Derick Katuka TSHIMANGA - another fast young wing-back...again highly recommended.

Moura LEANDRO - quick, good shot and makes good progress.

Mervan CELIK - Man of the match 8 times in 13 matches so far, makes great progress

and finally Thiago on loan for the season B)......runs the show.

and for anyone that is considering using Rangers......Steve Davis, Naismith, McGregor, Bedoya and Matt McKay are all decent squad players

Thanks for everyones help :D

This is the team that I ended up going for:

Mignolet

Naughton-Ferdinand-Coates-Ollson

Falque-Cleverly-Bannan

Dyer-Delfouneso-Sinclair

Played a couple of games with this team so far, and Im not really impressed so far :( Dyers fitness is dreadful, can barely finish a full game. Sinclair is massively overpriced. The only actual players I like are Falque and Bannan :o

Going to sell it now and my Italian silvers and buy back my Brasilvers :P

Mavell WYNNE - Pace' date=' Pace and more Pace, defending is a bit soft touch but usually he just runs past everyone to get the ball anyway 96 acceleration, 95 sprint speed.

[[/quote']

He's absolutely class! In maybe less than a season he gets both of them stats up to 99, and an overall of 67/68 :D

I'd also recommend buying Izak Reid for a RB/LB, he's got extreme pace and is dirt cheap. And a guy named Lora, who plays for Sporting in Spain as a RB/RW, is class as well. He starts off at 75 I think, with mental pace, and just gets better and better!

Scored my first back heel free kick today with Roberto Carlos was the best feeling ive got from scoring a goal on FIFA in ages!

My mate picked up a IF Danny today as well and I had a few games with him and he was class so worth the money complete tank! Also he has the best all round stats I think ive ever seen on a player most of his ingame stats were green and the only stat what lets him down is his Strenght although he doesn't need it with his 5* skills, long shots and agility :D

Wynne is a great player I've noticed he has okay throw ins as well which is a bonus although I have found he's not to great at handling crosses and easily gets out jumped :)

Guest <klhepworth.

Scored my first back heel free kick today with Roberto Carlos was the best feeling ive got from scoring a goal on FIFA in ages!

My mate picked up a IF Danny today as well and I had a few games with him and he was class so worth the money complete tank! Also he has the best all round stats I think ive ever seen on a player most of his ingame stats were green and the only stat what lets him down is his Strenght although he doesn't need it with his 5* skills' date=' long shots and agility :D

Wynne is a great player I've noticed he has okay throw ins as well which is a bonus although I have found he's not to great at handling crosses and easily gets out jumped :)[/quote']

What the chuff is one of them?!

What the chuff is one of them?!

Something like this:

_kLJsE8Nw3I

Sadly that's not mine as I'd stopped recording the game before was so gutted the kid instantly sent me a message saying sick goal which was unexpected as I thought it would be some rage and hate :P

Guest <klhepworth.

Something like this:

_kLJsE8Nw3I

Sadly that's not mine as I'd stopped recording the game before was so gutted the kid instantly sent me a message saying sick goal which was unexpected as I thought it would be some rage and hate :P

:o

How you do them backheel roulette shots? I can't find out how to!:P

Already been prematurely price fixed though hasn't he. That's why the IF Nagatomo's shot up too.

Ah, didn't know that! Cisse should be a decent buy I suppose, but there are a lot of good STs in Serie A (and France-wise, Remy is better than him).

Ah' date=' didn't know that! Cisse should be a decent buy I suppose, but there are a lot of good STs in Serie A (and France-wise, Remy is better than him).[/quote']

There's not much pace though is there, and that can actually finish, in like the middle range. I reckon he'll get up to between 5 and 8.5k. Just bought 19 of him, see how it goes.

Guest <klhepworth.

Hold LT then Tap B 3 times the last tap is the power so press it slightly harder :)

Cheers, I'll have a go;)

Also, the first IF Ba or IF Balotelli?

Does anyone know why the Latest Squads are not working for Xbox? I started a New Career Mode with Newcastle and for example Cisse is not in the team ??? .. Do I have to make every single transfer myself in the " Edit Squads " .. ?

Guest <klhepworth.

Does anyone know why the Latest Squads are not working for Xbox? I started a New Career Mode with Newcastle and for example Cisse is not in the team ??? .. Do I have to make every single transfer myself in the " Edit Squads " .. ?

They normally release a big patch in early February in which all trasnfers are done and ratings a re updated, for example, Demba Ba will probably be rated higher and Newcastle will have Cisse. Last year the patch took a while to be released, I think it was the end of February, but this time around it may be quicker because many people complained last time. I'm going to Google it and see if there's a date for it:)