Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

They normally release a big patch in early February in which all trasnfers are done and ratings a re updated' date=' for example, [b']Demba Ba will probably be rated higher[/b] and Newcastle will have Cisse. Last year the patch took a while to be released, I think it was the end of February, but this time around it may be quicker because many people complained last time. I'm going to Google it and see if there's a date for it:)

Wonder what RVP will go to :P

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread ttupGR1RhKM Seriously, this guy is too funny. Worth a watch. Hilarious, especially in the manner he just slags Andy Gray, over-enunciates, really goes to town on the

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread Just though I should let you know about a player who's value will likely rocket. Raffael Cretaro R.o.I Airtricity League Sligo Rovers KSI posted about him on

They normally release a big patch in early February in which all trasnfers are done and ratings a re updated' date=' for example, Demba Ba will probably be rated higher and Newcastle will have Cisse. Last year the patch took a while to be released, I think it was the end of February, but this time around it may be quicker because many people complained last time. I'm going to Google it and see if there's a date for it:)[/quote']

Ohh Alright mate :)

@RBA - Should be 90 , and Oxlade higher than Walcott anyway :D

Been building up a 4-2-3-1 BBVA recently and I got my team looking like this;

Valdes

Ramos - Pique - Pepe - Marcelo

Mascherano - Sahin

Ozil - Benzema - Kaka

Higuain

Winning a higher percentage of games than I was with my german team, but I'm seriously lacking pace, as Sanchez and Pedro don't fit into the formation. So put all the team up for auction and going to go for a 4-3-3. Already got 26k in the bank so should raise around 120k to build the team again.

If anyone wants a game my XBL tag is Harris17 x

Improved my EPL team a bit more recently' date=' have 3400 coins and can get a bit more soon from tournaments but not sure which area of the team to improve next. Anyone have any recommendations?[/quote']

For me you need a better striker mate, I'd look into Hernandez. I really like using him, quick and can finish. Or a better RB, I know Walker is quick but he's not very good on the ball. The three alternatives are Johnson, Richards and Sagna. While Sagna is the best overall, Richards is the steadiest both physically and on the ball. The rest of your team pretty good, might want to get a foot healing card on Valencia though. ;)

Hope this helps.

For me you need a better striker mate' date=' I'd look into Hernandez. I really like using him, quick and can finish. Or a better RB, I know Walker is quick but he's not very good on the ball. The three alternatives are Johnson, Richards and Sagna. While Sagna is the best overall, Richards is the steadiest both physically and on the ball. The rest of your team pretty good, might want to get a foot healing card on Valencia though. ;)

Hope this helps.[/quote']

I've been doing quite well with Balotelli, that's why didn't bother with Hernandez because he's a midget and can't hold up the ball, and the reason I keep Walker on is because every team I play against normally has pacy wingers and he was the fastest option, might get Richards so I have him and Walker to swap between. Thanks for the help.

Think I might just wait for his injury to heal and play Taarabt for a few games, never used injury card in my life unless necessary ;)

I've been doing quite well with Balotelli' date=' that's why didn't bother with Hernandez because he's a midget and can't hold up the ball, and the reason I keep Walker on is because every team I play against normally has pacy wingers and he was the fastest option, might get Richards so I have him and Walker to swap between. Thanks for the help.

Think I might just wait for his injury to heal and play Taarabt for a few games, never used injury card in my life unless necessary ;)[/quote']

Fair enough mate, maybe try going for Dzeko?, the problem with playing with a Premier League team is that there are not really any mid-range strikers, there either dirt cheap(Hernandez, Balotelli etc) or very expensive(Rooney, Aguero, Tevez).

I hate playing against people who just ***** pace, very very annoying. Was winning 2-0 against a premier team yesterday, all of a sudden he brings on Walcott and Gabby on around the 60th minute and scores 3 goals, 2 from Gabby and 1 from Theo. Needless to say I wasn't best pleased.

Only other position that I think you could improve is LB, maybe look at Clichy who is fairly cheap as well.

Fair enough mate' date=' maybe try going for Dzeko?, the problem with playing with a Premier League team is that there are not really any mid-range strikers, there either dirt cheap(Hernandez, Balotelli etc) or very expensive(Rooney, Aguero, Tevez).

I hate playing against people who just ***** pace, very very annoying. Was winning 2-0 against a premier team yesterday, all of a sudden he brings on Walcott and Gabby on around the 60th minute and scores 3 goals, 2 from Gabby and 1 from Theo. Needless to say I wasn't best pleased.

Only other position that I think you could improve is LB, maybe look at Clichy who is fairly cheap as well.[/quote']

Forgot about Dzeko, and yeah that's true, it's quite annoying since I don't really want to save up a couple hundred thousand for a striker like Rooney or Aguero.

And it's even worse when they go and score plenty of jew goals to go with it ;) And Clichy is OK I suppose, but I was thinking about one of Evra or Cole but I'm not sure which one is better.

Forgot about Dzeko' date=' and yeah that's true, it's quite annoying since I don't really want to save up a couple hundred thousand for a striker like Rooney or Aguero.

And it's even worse when they go and score plenty of jew goals to go with it ;) And Clichy is OK I suppose, but I was thinking about one of Evra or Cole but I'm not sure which one is better.[/quote']

Jew Goals are probably the worst type of goal to concede, the lowest of the low.

Mhmmm you can't go wrong with either tbh, I'd go for Evra though, if I'm not mistaken he's quicker than Cole and just as good on the ball. If you play on xbox, we should have a game, once I've remade my team. Think I'm going for an all Brazilian team, just been looking at prices of Hulk and Pato, and I can acquire both with plenty of cash to spare. :D

Been building up a 4-2-3-1 BBVA recently and I got my team looking like this;

Valdes

Ramos - Pique - Pepe - Marcelo

Mascherano - Sahin

Ozil - Benzema - Kaka

Higuain

Winning a higher percentage of games than I was with my german team' date=' but I'm seriously lacking pace, as Sanchez and Pedro don't fit into the formation. So put all the team up for auction and going to go for a 4-3-3. Already got 26k in the bank so should raise around 120k to build the team again.

If anyone wants a game my XBL tag is Harris17 x[/quote']

I might give it a go once I've gotten used to the game. Recently started playing 12, but played quite alot on 08 and 11.

Guest <klhepworth.

You can find the complete January transfers list here:

January Transfers

Douglas Ferreira: From 57 to 69 | difference: 12

Vanderlei Farias da Silva: From 62 to 73 | difference: 11

Camillo Ciano: From 54 to 64 | difference: 10

Lars Unnerstall: From 59 to 67 | difference: 8

Shane Ferguson: From 56 to 64 | difference: 8

Ross Perry: From 53 to 61 | difference: 8

Fellipe Ramos Ignez Bastos: From 65 to 72 | difference: 7

Vincent Aboubakar: From 65 to 72 | difference: 7

Giuseppe Caccavallo: From 54 to 61 | difference: 7

Christopher Wernitznig: From 50 to 57 | difference: 7

Foued Kadir: From 66 to 73 | difference: 7 | IF re-release

Francesco Bini: From 57 to 63 | difference: 6

Tom Cleverley: From 73 to 79 | difference: 6

Ömer Bayram: From 59 to 64 | difference: 5

Kerim Frei: From 59 to 64 | difference: 5

Jirès Kembo-Ekoko: From 69 to 74 | difference: 5

Sylvain Marchal: From 68 to 73 | difference: 5

Gilberto da Silva Melo: From 70 to 74 | difference: 4

Bernd Leno: From 70 to 74 | difference: 4

Bakary Sako: From 72 to 76 | difference: 4

Eliaquim Mangala: From 72 to 76 | difference: 4

Jamel Saihi: From 70 to 74 | difference: 4

Emmanuel Emenike: From 75 to 79 | difference: 4 | IF re-release

Olivier Giroud: From 76 to 80 | difference: 4

Kader Mangane: From 76 to 79 | difference: 3

Marc-André ter Stegen: From 75 to 78 | difference: 3

Holger Badstuber: From 75 to 78 | difference: 3

Dušan Tadić: From 75 to 78 | difference: 3

Younès Belhanda: From 78 to 81 | difference: 3

Sergio Agüero: From 86 to 88 | difference: 2 | IF re-release

Luís Carlos Almeida da Cunha: From 85 to 87 | difference: 2 | IF re-release

Luis Suárez: From 85 to 87 | difference: 2 | IF re-release

Javier Pastore: From 83 to 85 | difference: 2 | IF re-release

Landon Donovan: From 81 to 83 | difference: 2

Yann M'Vila: From 81 to 83 | difference: 2

Andriy Voronin: From 80 to 82 | difference: 2 | IF re-release

Pablo Piatti: From 78 to 80 | difference: 2

Daniel Aranzubia Aguado: From 77 to 79 | difference: 2

Diego de Souza Andrade: From 77 to 79 | difference: 2 | IF re-release

Anderson Luis de Abreu Oliveira: From 77 to 79 | difference: 2

Antônio Augusto Ribeiro Reis Junior: From 76 to 78 | difference: 2

William Kvist: From 76 to 78 | difference: 2

Łukasz Piszczek: From 76 to 78 | difference: 2

Serdar Tasci: From 76 to 78 | difference: 2

Vicente Guaita Panadero: From 76 to 78 | difference: 2

Sven Bender: From 79 to 81 | difference: 2 | IF re-release

Marco Reus: From 79 to 81 | difference: 2 | IF re-release

Mario Mandžukić: From 78 to 80 | difference: 2 | IF re-release

David Josué Jimenez Silva: From 87 to 88 | difference: 1 | IF re-release

Manuel Neuer: From 86 to 87 | difference: 1 | IF re-release

Juan Manuel Mata García: From 85 to 86 | difference: 1 | IF re-release

José Manuel Reina Páez: From 84 to 85 | difference: 1 | IF re-release

Karim Benzema: From 84 to 85 | difference: 1 IF e-release

Klaas Jan Huntelaar: From 82 to 83 | difference: 1

Javier Hernández: From 82 to 83 | difference: 1

Bafétimbi Gomis: From 81 to 82 | difference: 1

Óscar Cardozo: From 81 to 82 | difference: 1

Joe Cole: From 80 to 81 | difference: 1

Jamie Carragher: From 80 to 81 | difference: 1

Benoît Cheyrou: From 80 to 81 | difference: 1

Jefferson de Oliveira Galvão: From 79 to 80 | difference: 1

Alexandr Samedov: From 79 to 80 | difference: 1

José Enrique Sánchez Díaz: From 79 to 80 | difference: 1

Luiz Gustavo Dias: From 79 to 80 | difference: 1

Wojciech Szczęsny: From 79 to 80 | difference: 1

André Schürrle: From 79 to 80 | difference: 1

Igor Semshov: From 78 to 79 | difference: 1

Humberlito Borges Teixeira: From 78 to 79 | difference: 1

Humberto Suazo: From 78 to 79 | difference: 1

Jérôme Boateng: From 78 to 79 | difference: 1

Mohammed Abdellaoue: From 78 to 79 | difference: 1

Jan Schlaudraff: From 77 to 78 | difference: 1

Jimmy Briand: From 77 to 78 | difference: 1

Sebastián Abreu: From 77 to 78 | difference: 1

Ryan Babel: From 77 to 78 | difference: 1

Dante Bonfim Costa Santos: From 77 to 78 | difference: 1

Mathieu Debuchy: From 77 to 78 | difference: 1

Matías Silvestre: From 77 to 78 | difference: 1

Andrés Guardado: From 77 to 78 | difference: 1

Miralem Sulejmani: From 77 to 78 | difference: 1

Copy and pasted from an EA guy on the EA forums, these are all the new versions of players released on UT, very useful to check this list for any players you may have and sell, because their price will drop. Also the players released in new teams are in the link above. Not too sure if this list is final but I'd suggest more updates will be on their way:)

Jew Goals are probably the worst type of goal to concede' date=' the lowest of the low.

Mhmmm you can't go wrong with either tbh, I'd go for Evra though, if I'm not mistaken he's quicker than Cole and just as good on the ball. If you play on xbox, we should have a game, once I've remade my team. Think I'm going for an all Brazilian team, just been looking at prices of Hulk and Pato, and I can acquire both with plenty of cash to spare. :D[/quote']

Bought Cole instead, he's faster which is what you need more against these pacy wingers :P And whenever you want a game, just ask ;)

Guest <klhepworth.

They keep releasing the updated players on UT (I assume they'll be the same ones released in the squad update), a few notable ones include Demba Ba (84), Suarez (87), Aguero (88), David Silva (88), Cleverley (79), Mata (86) and many more, I'm now quite worried I'm going to struggle to shift my IF Ba:/

Sheffield Wednesday manager mode

2016/2017

Second season in the Premiership, looking to make Sheffield Wednesday a force. Started off by simming things in League 1 and the Championship, simmed my first season the Premiership as well but i'm now going to play the games from now on. I've been bringing in young players and it's been paying off as season after season my squad is improving with players ratings increasing.

First Team (4-5-1)

Prus (76)

Rosales (76) - Saunders (75) - Fernandes (81) - Bennett (76)

Stindl (76) - Bittencourt (77) - Hunt (78)

Murphy (81) - Pacheco (78)

N'Gog (77)

Second Team (4-5-1)

Perin (66)

Fellscher (70) - Ayala (75) - Pearce (72) - Grossman (56)

Oxlade-Chamberlain (71) - Akpan (73) - Rivic (69)

Jajalo (76) - Sigurdarson (77)

Madine (68)

2011/2012: 2nd - League 1 (promotion)

2012/2013: 19th - Championship

2013/2014: 12th - Championship

2014/2015: 5th - Championship (promotion)

2015/2016: 16th - Premiership

Sheffield Wednesday manager mode

2016/2017

Second season in the Premiership' date=' looking to make Sheffield Wednesday a force. Started off by simming things in League 1 and the Championship, simmed my first season the Premiership as well but i'm now going to play the games from now on. I've been bringing in young players and it's been paying off as season after season my squad is improving with players ratings increasing.

[center']First Team (4-5-1)[/center]

Prus (76)

Rosales (76) - Saunders (75) - Fernandes (81) - Bennett (76)

Stindl (76) - Bittencourt (77) - Hunt (78)

Murphy (81) - Pacheco (78)

N'Gog (77)

Second Team (4-5-1)

Perin (66)

Fellscher (70) - Ayala (75) - Pearce (72) - Grossman (56)

Oxlade-Chamberlain (71) - Akpan (73) - Rivic (69)

Jajalo (76) - Sigurdarson (77)

Madine (68)

Stindl (76) -

What divison do they start in. And what's your budget, and what do wednesday start with? 5m?

I may do a CM team if it's ok with you

What divison do they start in. And what's your budget' date=' and what do wednesday start with? 5m?

I may do a CM team if it's ok with you[/quote']

They start in League 1, can't remember what my original budget was. Think it was pretty high for a League 1 club though. I've heard Gary Madine could hit a high rating in the 80's but he's only gone from a 63>68 for me. You can go them of course, i think Sheffield United might have better youth players. Any of Huddersfield, Sheffield United or Sheffield Wednesday are teams capable of taking up.

They start in League 1' date=' can't remember what my original budget was. Think it was pretty high for a League 1 club though. I've heard Gary Madine could hit a high rating in the 80's but he's only gone from a 63>68 for me. You can go them of course, i think Sheffield United might have better youth players. Any of Huddersfield, Sheffield United or Sheffield Wednesday are teams capable of taking up.[/quote']

I'll go with Sheffield Wednesday, What formation shall I use? And are your sqauds complete?

I'll go with Sheffield Wednesday' date=' What formation shall I use? And are your sqauds complete?[/quote']

I started off with a 4-4-2, then switched to a 4-4-1-1, then switched to a 5-4-1 and then switched to a 4-5-1 - don't know if that helps :P I'd go with whatever you feel suits you best.

I could do with a left-back in as cover in January but my team is more or less sound for the season. I am looking to improve on my team season after season though and bring in better players and get rid of ageing players of the squad.

I started off with a 4-4-2' date=' then switched to a 4-4-1-1, then switched to a 5-4-1 and then switched to a 4-5-1 - don't know if that helps :P I'd go with whatever you feel suits you best.

I could do with a left-back in as cover in January but my team is more or less sound for the season. I am looking to improve on my team season after season though and bring in better players and get rid of ageing players of the squad.[/quote']

will do 4-5-1