Sign in to follow this  
Kylan N17

FIFA 12 Official Thread

Guest <klhepworth.

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

Lucky I had no high value IFs' date=' would've lost a lot! Not really bothered about losing a bit on my NIF players.[/quote']

I bought the first IF Ba for 40k last week expecting the updates to come in a few weeks-.-

I should be able to get about 35k for him though. I managed to pick another up for 29k and sell for 33k so that should cover my loss:)

I've decided to sell all my players and wait a few weeks before making a new team, quite in to career mode at thr moment anyway:)

Spotted there's now an 87 rated Nani:O

While we're talking Serie A sides' date=' here's one that I made today.

Got 35k aside to buy IF Nocerino once I see what EA do in terms of upgrades (as Nocerino would be a prime candidate I'd think).

Ogbonna's a king. Great defender. Far better than Lucio, as much as I like him. Almost the exact same team as mine. I've the IF Jovetic aswell. He's class. I'm doubling my money on him though, hopefully. Managed to do it with IF Frey, who's also good. However, I prefer NIF Jovetic to the IF. Whenever I've an IF I find that I try too hard with that player and if he doesn't click, I hate him. If ya get me. Miccoli is another cracking player. Unreal CAM. Has great overall stats. I currently have Robinho over him at the moment though. I'm waiting for a Miccoli for 3k, as I've bought at least 15 of his CAM 4231 cards for that, and made double, so it's a guarantee I'll get him again. IF Nocerino was good when I had him on his release week. Managed to treble my money on him though, and never bothered re-buying him.

Bojan's another great shout for CF actually. Brilliant ball control and finishing. Better passer than Zarate aswell.

Ogbonna's a king. Great defender. Far better than Lucio' date=' as much as I like him. Almost the exact same team as mine. I've the IF Jovetic aswell. He's class. I'm doubling my money on him though, hopefully. Managed to do it with IF Frey, who's also good. However, I prefer NIF Jovetic to the IF. Whenever I've an IF I find that I try too hard with that player and if he doesn't click, I hate him. If ya get me. Miccoli is another cracking player. Unreal CAM. Has great overall stats. I currently have Robinho over him at the moment though. I'm waiting for a Miccoli for 3k, as I've bought at least 15 of his CAM 4231 cards for that, and made double, so it's a guarantee I'll get him again. IF Nocerino was good when I had him on his release week. Managed to treble my money on him though, and never bothered re-buying him.

Bojan's another great shout for CF actually. Brilliant ball control and finishing. Better passer than Zarate aswell.[/font']

Ended up selling the team LOL. :o Hate 4231. :P Remade a similar version in 4321 though, feels a lot better and it means I can use the likes of Elia & Lavezzi (although I miss out on Robinho & Giovinco, as they're too weak for CM imo)

Ogbonna's a king. Great defender. Far better than Lucio' date=' as much as I like him. Almost the exact same team as mine. I've the IF Jovetic aswell. He's class. I'm doubling my money on him though, hopefully. Managed to do it with IF Frey, who's also good. However, I prefer NIF Jovetic to the IF. Whenever I've an IF I find that I try too hard with that player and if he doesn't click, I hate him. If ya get me. Miccoli is another cracking player. Unreal CAM. Has great overall stats. I currently have Robinho over him at the moment though. I'm waiting for a Miccoli for 3k, as I've bought at least 15 of his CAM 4231 cards for that, and made double, so it's a guarantee I'll get him again. IF Nocerino was good when I had him on his release week. Managed to treble my money on him though, and never bothered re-buying him.

Bojan's another great shout for CF actually. Brilliant ball control and finishing. Better passer than Zarate aswell.[/font']

Had Di Natalie at CAM for a bit and he was very good until I sold him for profit.

Had a great win today in the final of the advanced cup, beat some guy who had BOTH Messi and Ronaldo 3-2, scoring the winner in the 90th minute. I took a video of his team I was that happy, will probably upload it later.

Ended up selling the team LOL. :o Hate 4231. :P Remade a similar version in 4321 though' date=' feels a lot better and it means I can use the likes of Elia & Lavezzi (although I miss out on Robinho & Giovinco, as they're too weak for CM imo)[/quote']

4231 is absolutely terrible at times (especially against 41212 when the CDM basically stops every pass to the CF and ST), so I switch to 4321 in game. Having strikers like Di Natale, Pato, IF Jovetic, Robinho etc at LW/RW beats the actual LW/RW options in Serie A (especially RW)!

Not a fan of Lucio personally. Don't like him wandering up the field due to his high/high work-rates. B)

Feel exactly the same way about Lucio. Tell me how this fool on Manager Mode tries to always join in on every attack, granted he's wandered into the '18 and managed to get on the end of a shot and scored twice. It doesn't really add to the fact that I've got this other court jester in Ranocchia, who's just useless as he is in real life, left hung out to dry on the counters. #fail

4231 is absolutely terrible at times (especially against 41212 when the CDM basically stops every pass to the CF and ST)' date=' so I switch to 4321 in game. Having strikers like Di Natale, Pato, IF Jovetic, Robinho etc at LW/RW beats the actual LW/RW options in Serie A (especially RW)![/quote']

Yea, RW is a big problem. I've got IF Pepe atm but he isn't great...

Try Alejandro Gomez (Catania)' date=' 5* weak foot, 4* skills, 90 acceleration, 94 agility, 96 balance and 85 dribbling.[/quote']

Was about to suggest him. He's another hidden gem from Serie 'A'. I've been tempted a few times to revert to 4321 just for lads like Lavezzi and Alejandro, but I couldn't be bothered selling off everyone and re-buying the same. I struggle with the striker on 4231 though. Any time I get one, I'm left frustrated. Strikers are giving me a headache on UT this year, can't settle on any.

Was about to suggest him. He's another hidden gem from Serie 'A'. I've been tempted a few times to revert to 4321 just for lads like Lavezzi and Alejandro' date=' but I couldn't be bothered selling off everyone and re-buying the same. I struggle with the striker on 4231 though. Any time I get one, I'm left frustrated. Strikers are giving me a headache on UT this year, can't settle on any.[/font']

You've got the money, just go out and buy Ibra!

Was about to suggest him. He's another hidden gem from Serie 'A'. I've been tempted a few times to revert to 4321 just for lads like Lavezzi and Alejandro' date=' but I couldn't be bothered selling off everyone and re-buying the same. I struggle with the striker on 4231 though. Any time I get one, I'm left frustrated. Strikers are giving me a headache on UT this year, can't settle on any.[/font']

Ibra is the man, no better lone striker.

You've got the money' date=' just go out and buy Ibra![/quote']

I meant in general, but the Serie 'A' side is a hard one to choose. My more up market PL side needs a finisher [more so than the Serie 'A' one] with a bit of pace, ie: faster than Saha, better finisher than Danny Sturridge.

Ibra is the man' date=' no better lone striker.[/quote']

Agreed. I do love Ibra on this year's game, he has everything, but he's just so pricey! :P Currently have Cavani, who does the donkey work, but hasn't scored.

I meant in general' date=' but the Serie 'A' side is a hard one to choose. My more up market PL side needs a finisher [more so than the Serie 'A' one'] with a bit of pace, ie: faster than Saha, better finisher than Danny Sturridge.

Alot of choice in Serie A, perhaps too much though. I personally like Cavani,

I'd say Torres is your answer, isn't that pricey either.

Try Alejandro Gomez (Catania)' date=' 5* weak foot, 4* skills, 90 acceleration, 94 agility, 96 balance and 85 dribbling.[/quote']

I heard one of the commons was meant to be pretty good, thanks, might try him out (although I'm starting to like Pepe). Also bought IF Matri to try out, and he is actually quite okay - 75 strength is decent and is a clinical finisher. :)

Team atm: http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#bVKfIGFnbcMTU

Again, got ~50k left over and will use it on IF Nocerino (or UP Nocerino) once I see if EA are done with the upgrading.

What weird day on MM, played two games won 4-0 against Bristol City at home. Then lost 5-3 to Derby away from home, I'm Boro btw. The Derby game was crazy after five minutes i was a goal and a man down with the keeper sent off :o. Joe Bennett went in goals for the rest of the match and wasn't bad expect for the fourth goal which deflected of him. I was 4-1 down at half time so to finish at 5-3 was something of a comeback there 3rd goal was so lucky.

Never posted about my UT here.

Given

Walker - Ferdinand - Terry - Evra

Essien

Lennon - Nani

Silva

Suarez - ???

Have 40k left and I'm playing some tournament which has paid for alot. Had Aguero but sold him for 77k as the updated one was released. Good deal considering he is now down to 65k but I never rated him tbh. My next targets are Cech and Aguero/Drogba/Torres and then to try and get Lampard or Yaya in the DM position and Bale on the left.

What's the best striker you have played with on UT? Mine has to be Suarez or Sturridge, amazing value for money.

Given

Essien

Lennon - Nani

Silva

Suarez - ???

Have 40k left and I'm playing some tournament which has paid for alot. Had Aguero but sold him for 77k as the updated one was released. Good deal considering he is now down to 65k but I never rated him tbh. My next targets are Cech and Aguero/Drogba/Torres and then to try and get Lampard or Yaya in the DM position and Bale on the left.

What's the best striker you have played with on UT? Mine has to be Suarez or Sturridge' date=' amazing value for money.[/quote']

Get rid of Given now; He's one of the worst goalkeepers on this game IMO. Every time I play against him he is terrible. :P

Best striker I've used: either Remy or Balotelli.

Guest <klhepworth.

Given

Essien

Lennon - Nani

Silva

Suarez - ???

What's the best striker you have played with on UT? Mine has to be Suarez or Sturridge' date=' amazing value for money.[/quote']

Sounds silly, but just the normal Balotelli in a CF position in 4-4-1-1 is amazing, I had him and he scored more than a goal a game for about 30 games! Shooting ability really comes out when you play him a bit deeper, 4* skills, 4* weak foot (I think), pace, strength and really quite good technical attributes:D

Sounds silly' date=' but just the normal Balotelli in a CF position in 4-4-1-1 is amazing, I had him and he scored more than a goal a game for about 30 games! Shooting ability really comes out when you play him a bit deeper, 4* skills, 4* weak foot (I think), pace, strength and really quite good technical attributes:D[/quote']

I second this my current EPL team has Suarez at ST and Balotelli as CF in 4-4-1-1 and its an amazing combo for lower budgets.

Balotelli seems such a well balanced forward over all areas long shots strength pace finishing even dribbling he's a poor man's drogba in game but I'd say I prefer using Balotelli.

Suarez is also amazing if you know how to play with him. It's simple run up to a defender stop shiled the ball with RT then flick up or down and you're past him with a clear route to goal. He's a great forward to have skillful and not too quick (I find super pace a la Walcott too one dimensional and hard to really let off some skill moves).

Another cracking buy for me has been Kieran Richardson. Now I know you lot will all be like ? WHUT but seriously give him a try. He's only like 400 coins and he's been amazing for me so far. Seriously anyone with an EPL team give him one game.

Guest <klhepworth.

Any ideas for a team on PS3 UT for 150k?:)

I've stuck with EPL sides most of this year's UT, apart from a team I made of players I liked and a Russian League team at the start of the year, looking at Serie A and La Liga, any suggestions?

Get rid of Given now; He's one of the worst goalkeepers on this game IMO. Every time I play against him he is terrible. :P

Best striker I've used: either Remy or Balotelli.

Yeah I no' date=' hence the Cech is next ;)

Yeah Remy is beast but never tried Balotelli. Honestly though, Sturridge has been better than RVP and Aguero for me, amazing.

Sounds silly, but just the normal Balotelli in a CF position in 4-4-1-1 is amazing, I had him and he scored more than a goal a game for about 30 games! Shooting ability really comes out when you play him a bit deeper, 4* skills, 4* weak foot (I think), pace, strength and really quite good technical attributes:D

Yeah Sturridge for me. Better than RVP and Aguero. Suarez is better than them two!

Do any of ye play the offline Tournaments? It has given me some great players from it :)