Sign in to follow this  
Kylan N17

FIFA 12 Official Thread

Guest <klhepworth.

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

The Updates are here for the Xbox Lads ... who to go for in the Career Mode the question is now .. Quick lads ' date=' need suggestions
:) [/center']

They soooo better be out on PS3 then!

My BPL Non Rares

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#kcCbhF5lbcNoZ

Will get Ba' date=' Papis Cisse, Ben Arfa and Rafael as soon as I see some reasonably priced in 41212.[/quote']

Nice idea mate:)

Guest <klhepworth.

It's weird ' date=' I have the latest updates in the Kick-off mode .. but when I go to start a new CM the squads aren't updated ? :confused:[/quote']

Hmm, I've been waiting donkeys to do a Newcastle one with 84 rated Ba and Papiss Cisse up front:(

Enjoying my current Arsenal manager mode. Set myself a rule that I can't buy anyone over 23.

Sold:

Arshavin, Chamakh, Rosicky, Benayoun (terminated loan) Park, Andre Santos, Squillaci, Djourou, Fabianski and Almunia

Signed:

Yann Sommer (Basel) Theophile-Catherine, Olsson (Blackburn) Ogbonna, Thiago (loan) Redmond, Jon Taylor (Shrewsbury) Muniain, Zaha, Arnautovic and Henrique (Sao Paulo)

Oxlade-Chamberlain is amazing!

Enjoying my current Arsenal manager mode. Set myself a rule that I can't buy anyone over 23.

Sold:

Arshavin' date=' Chamakh, Rosicky, Benayoun (terminated loan) Park, Andre Santos, Squillaci, Djourou, Fabianski and Almunia

Signed:

Yann Sommer (Basel) Theophile-Catherine, Olsson (Blackburn) Ogbonna, Thiago (loan) Redmond, Jon Taylor (Shrewsbury) Muniain, Zaha, Arnautovic and Henrique (Sao Paulo)

Oxlade-Chamberlain is amazing![/quote']

My Arsenal save was by far my favourite, got a nice set of players to start off with and you get big money when Van Persie and Wilshere eventually decide to leave!

Sold:

Arshavin' date=' Chamakh, Rosicky, Benayoun (terminated loan) Park, Andre Santos, Squillaci, Djourou, Fabianski and Almunia

Signed:

Good idea mate. I had Oxlade for my Everton but sold him for 3 times the price I signed him for as I don't use wingers any more :) I myself am in the 2021-22 season now :o, I started with West Ham and stayed with them from 2011-12 to 2015-16. Won the Championship the first season, then I think it was 9th, 5th, 3rd and 3rd. Signing players such as; Anderson, Correia Adriano, Beluschi, Ekiza, Trapp, Agudelo, Maíga and Borven. I then took over Everton in 2016 and 3 days before the management, Everton were bought out and I started with £140m Kitty!! with about 500k wage bill. In the first season I sold pretty much every player, bar Leighton Baines and Leon Osman (Who was about to retire), the first season with them I signed Nathaniel Clyne (Rated 82), Jeffrey Bruma (84), Sergio Garcia (82), Serigne Kara (83) and Casemiro (86). We came 3rd in the PL and the second season I had a massive war chest of 200m. That was the revolution. I signed Eden Hazard (88), Hulk (87), Neymar (90) and Lucas (89). We were flying and won the PL and the F.A Cup.

Since then Neymar placed himself on the transfer list and went to Man United, however he is now at Inter. Hazard went to Athletico Madrid then to Napoli, Lucas went to Bayern Munich but Blackburn brought him back to the PL for £46m after they got bought out. Cristian Eriksen who replaced Lucas has since left for West Ham (they got bought out 2 years after I left).

My first team now consists of Re-gens and oldies.

ter Stegen (85)

Clyne (82)____Benedetti (86)_____Jones (86)_____Boilesen (80)

Wilshere (89)_____Casemiro (86)______Kasami (86)

Ananidze (87)

Lukaku (88)______Leandro (84)

and a youngster from my Youth academy called Andy Marshall, who when he signed a professional contract was rated 66, he's now 23 and rated 76 :D

Good idea mate. I had Oxlade for my Everton but sold him for 3 times the price I signed him for as I don't use wingers any more :) I myself am in the 2021-22 season now :o' date=' I started with West Ham and stayed with them from 2011-12 to 2015-16. Won the Championship the first season, then I think it was 9th, 5th, 3rd and 3rd. Signing players such as; Anderson, Correia Adriano, Beluschi, Ekiza, Trapp, Agudelo, Maíga and Borven. I then took over Everton in 2016 and 3 days before the management, Everton were bought out and I started with £140m Kitty!! with about 500k wage bill. In the first season I sold pretty much every player, bar Leighton Baines and Leon Osman (Who was about to retire), the first season with them I signed Nathaniel Clyne (Rated 82), Jeffrey Bruma (84), Sergio Garcia (82), Serigne Kara (83) and Casemiro (86). We came 3rd in the PL and the second season I had a massive war chest of 200m. That was the revolution. I signed Eden Hazard (88), Hulk (87), Neymar (90) and Lucas (89). We were flying and won the PL and the F.A Cup.

Since then Neymar placed himself on the transfer list and went to Man United, however he is now at Inter. Hazard went to Athletico Madrid then to Napoli, Lucas went to Bayern Munich but Blackburn brought him back to the PL for £46m after they got bought out. Cristian Eriksen who replaced Lucas has since left for West Ham (they got bought out 2 years after I left).

[center']

ter Stegen (85)

Ananidze (87)

[/center]

and a youngster from my Youth academy called Andy Marshall, who when he signed a professional contract was rated 66, he's now 23 and rated 76 :D

I wish we had a tenth of that budget :(

Sold:

Signed:

I've got Oxlade-Chamberlain on my Sheffield Wednesday manager mode. Currently in the 2017/2018 season, still with Wednesday. Finished 12th in the Premiership last season and i'm continuing to improve my team and progress slowly by season. Oxlade Chamberlain is a very good player to play with but his rating isn't progressing with me, i wasn't able to get him untill he was 23 and rated 71 and is now 24 and rated 72.

First Team

Bardi (76)

Gil Babia (77) - Varane (75) - Mario Fernandes (81) - Bennett (76)

Prippier (80)

Bernat (77) .......................... Hunt (78)

Roberto Firmino (81)

Dani Pacheco (79) - N'gog (77)

Good idea mate. I had Oxlade for my Everton but sold him for 3 times the price I signed him for as I don't use wingers any more :) I myself am in the 2021-22 season now :o' date=' I started with West Ham and stayed with them from 2011-12 to 2015-16. Won the Championship the first season, then I think it was 9th, 5th, 3rd and 3rd. Signing players such as; Anderson, Correia Adriano, Beluschi, Ekiza, Trapp, Agudelo, Maíga and Borven. I then took over Everton in 2016 and 3 days before the management, Everton were bought out and I started with £140m Kitty!! with about 500k wage bill. In the first season I sold pretty much every player, bar Leighton Baines and Leon Osman (Who was about to retire), the first season with them I signed Nathaniel Clyne (Rated 82), Jeffrey Bruma (84), Sergio Garcia (82), Serigne Kara (83) and Casemiro (86). We came 3rd in the PL and the second season I had a massive war chest of 200m. That was the revolution. I signed Eden Hazard (88), Hulk (87), Neymar (90) and Lucas (89). We were flying and won the PL and the F.A Cup.

[center']

ter Stegen (85)

Ananidze (87)

[/center]

On my shortlist I have Clyne (Palace have no other right back) Jay Rodriguez, Deulofeu, Sergi Roberto, Muniesa, Casemiro and Zhano Ananidze.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#kwQxucPJbcNDH

This TOTW is insane. Although I have no idea how Walcott got in over RVP and Miccoli......Also gonna be a pacewhore's wet dream with him as a ST (Even though he played RW, Ox played LW and is a RM, Ramos is a RB even though he played CB etc.....)

I'll be getting Giovinco and Pjanic (who I'll probably slot in at CDM).

On my shortlist I have Clyne (Palace have no other right back) Jay Rodriguez' date=' Deulofeu, Sergi Roberto, Muniesa, Casemiro and Zhano Ananidze.[/quote']

Casemiro is now a beast at shooting, he can hold the likes of Vidic off the ball and very good at heading the ball (one of his specialities). Amazingly, Lukaku has Strength, Speed and I think it's finisher. Do any goalkeepers actually have traits or specialities?

This TOTW is insane. Although I have no idea how Walcott got in over RVP and Miccoli......Also gonna be a pacewhore's wet dream with him as a ST (Even though he played RW' date=' Ox played LW and is a RM, Ramos is a RB even though he played CB etc.....)

I'll be getting Giovinco and Pjanic (who I'll probably slot in at CDM).[/quote']

How much is that Giovinco going for? Might invest in him, hes already quality as an 81.

I've got Oxlade-Chamberlain on my Sheffield Wednesday manager mode. Currently in the 2017/2018 season' date=' still with Wednesday. Finished 12th in the Premiership last season and i'm continuing to improve my team and progress slowly by season. [b']Oxlade Chamberlain is a very good player to play with but his rating isn't progressing with me[/b], i wasn't able to get him untill he was 23 and rated 71 and is now 24 and rated 72.

First Team

Bardi (76)

Gil Babia (77) - Varane (75) - Mario Fernandes (81) - Bennett (76)

Prippier (80)

Bernat (77) .......................... Hunt (78)

Roberto Firmino (81)

Dani Pacheco (79) - N'gog (77)

I think it depends on how much you play them mate. I signed Josh McEachran from Chelsea and he was never in their first team rated 74 at the age of 25. He's now in my first team at the age of 27 and rated 81. :) Also I had Mario Fernandes, he played about 40 games in one season and wanted to be TL because "He wasn't getting enough game time :confused:

This TOTW is insane. Although I have no idea how Walcott got in over RVP and Miccoli......Also gonna be a pacewhore's wet dream with him as a ST (Even though he played RW' date=' Ox played LW and is a RM, Ramos is a RB even though he played CB etc.....)

I'll be getting Giovinco and Pjanic (who I'll probably slot in at CDM).[/quote']

I have no idea how they put most of those in, Walcott & Cisse up front :confused: But that is a quality team. I'm going to be saving up to get IF Borini, currently barely have any coins though, hopefully he'll be going for 50-60k, hope he doesn't get over priced because he's a Seria A silver but he doesn't have ridicolous pace or 4* skills so I should be ok.

EDIT: Just realised they did put IF Sigurdsson in there - didn't see him at first :D I'll definatly be getting him, he'll be 10k and all.

I can't understand why people play career mode I mean even on legendary you win 90% of the time against the AI and I am not boasting because I suck at fifa.

Is there a latest Fifa Manager (2011/12) for Xbox and is it worthwhile buying because I had it years ago and it was terrible? That said it looked great but results were just stupid like 12-0 and players were to easy to buy.

I can't understand why people play career mode I mean even on legendary you win 90% of the time against the AI and I am not boasting because I suck at fifa.

Is there a latest Fifa Manager (2011/12) for Xbox and is it worthwhile buying because I had it years ago and it was terrible? That said it looked great but results were just stupid like 12-0 and players were to easy to buy.

Just get the PC one mate, far better than any console ones, if there is any.

I can link you to download a free one if you want if your good with installing torrents, just let me know:)