Sign in to follow this  
Kylan N17

FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

Built five sides on Ultimate team, an English Bronze side, French side, La Liga, Serie A and an Everton team. My favourite's are the Bronze side and the French side but I have yet to play with my Everton team.

Looking to build another team, is the Bundesliga any good this season? I had one on the last Fifa but haven't tried it this time around yet.

Just get the PC one mate' date=' far better than any console ones, if there is any.

I can link you to download a free one if you want if your good with installing torrents, just let me know:)[/quote']

My pc is trash and I hate using my laptop to play any games that's why I was wondering if there was one on xbox but thanks anyway mate. I guess I will need to resort to googling it oh the lazyness.

Are people actually buying Pogba for that much? Ridiculous price, I'd be surprised if people were.

Just checked out IF Giovinco, going for around 80k-100k. Going to have another look tomorrow, see if I can get one on the cheap. 93 pace and 91 dribbling really want to play with that, behind Pato and Miccoli will be awesome, then I can resell Sneijder. :)

I can't understand why people play career mode I mean even on legendary you win 90% of the time against the AI and I am not boasting because I suck at fifa.

Is there a latest Fifa Manager (2011/12) for Xbox and is it worthwhile buying because I had it years ago and it was terrible? That said it looked great but results were just stupid like 12-0 and players were to easy to buy.

I see UT as extortion. You end up paying for something, some way or another.

My team's pretty much finished:

Drogba - Suarez

Silva

Bale - Lennon

Essien

Evra - Ferdinand - Terry - Walker

Cech

Really fun team to play with. Drogba is a complete and utter beast. KSI wasn't exaggerating when he called him a beast because he is literally that. He holds the ball up, is good at passing, shooting, finishing and heading. He doesn't feel like 74 pace at all more like 84. Suarez, who is 80 pace, feels like 88 pace or something along those lines, funny that this year on UT.

Silva is just amazing aswell. Perfect AM. He has all the attributes that he has in real life.

Bale has to be the best winger on the game.

Rest of the team are amazing aswell. I feel I have one of the best attacks in the Prem with Drogba and Suarez, never rated RVP ordinary and Aguero ordinary so they are the best I've had. Played 3 games tonight. First game lost 5-4 in extra time, still not sure how. Second game I won 4-2 in a game I should have had more goals. And the third game was great, won 9-0.

Really fun to play with :P

Paul Pogba - 55 OVR

17 years old - 5'11 - 150 lbs

Ball Control 99

Crossing 40

Curve 91

Dribbling 54

Finishing 53

FK Acc. 89

Long Pass 52

Long Shots 50

Marking 66

Penalties 91

Short Pass 63

Shot Power 99

Slide Tackle 52

Stand Tackle 79

Volleys 67

Acceleration 77

Agility 99

Balance 99

Jumping 84

Reactions 80

Sprint Speed 82

Stamina 99

Strength 77

Aggression 88

Att. Position 32

Interceptions 73

Vision 44

Paul Pogba - 55 OVR

17 years old - 5'11 - 150 lbs

Ball Control 99

Crossing 40

Curve 91

Dribbling 54

Finishing 53

FK Acc. 89

Long Pass 52

Long Shots 50

Marking 66

Penalties 91

Short Pass 63

Shot Power 99

Slide Tackle 52

Stand Tackle 79

Volleys 67

Acceleration 77

Agility 99

Balance 99

Jumping 84

Reactions 80

Sprint Speed 82

Stamina 99

Strength 77

Aggression 88

Att. Position 32

Interceptions 73

Vision 44

That's just nuts.

Built five sides on Ultimate team' date=' an English Bronze side, French side, La Liga, Serie A and an Everton team. My favourite's are the Bronze side and the French side but I have yet to play with my Everton team.

Looking to build another team, is the Bundesliga any good this season? I had one on the last Fifa but haven't tried it this time around yet.[/quote']

I have an English Bronze team, they are amazing to play with.

Well this Arsenal career is realistic, woeful away form especially against the lesser sides. Think I'm gonna make it even more realistic by adjusting the injury frequency slider up to 70%, gives me a reason to rotate my starting XI as Uve gone around 10 games without changing much and some fringe players are getting frustrated.

Well this Arsenal career is realistic' date=' woeful away form especially against the lesser sides. Think I'm gonna make it even more realistic by adjusting the injury frequency slider up to 70%, gives me a reason to rotate my starting XI as Uve gone around 10 games without changing much and some fringe players are getting frustrated.[/quote']

If you want to make it realistic .. change Arsenal's injury frequency to 150% :D:o

Dont you just love it when the opponent online scores first then watches all three replays then you come back and hammer then 5-1? :D

YES. But even then I skip celebrations and replays because I don't sink to their level. Also I don't want to waste my own time...haha

YES. But even then I skip celebrations and replays because I don't sink to their level. Also I don't want to waste my own time...haha

I skip the replays still but at the end of the game I let it run just to get my own back which is even more annoying.

The worst thing I've ever experienced is when I've won a game 4 or 5-0, the other play will keep the ball in his defence passing between them and the keeper for 5 or so minutes until you finally tackle them so the final whistle goes. Happened yesterday and I got so angry, because of it.

On my pursuit to obtain IF Giovinco, I'm going to have to wait, I'm not spending 70k on him, I only sold my 86 rated IF Kagawa for 58k. :(

The worst thing I've ever experienced is when I've won a game 4 or 5-0' date=' the other play will keep the ball in his defence passing between them and the keeper for 5 or so minutes until you finally tackle them so the final whistle goes. Happened yesterday and I got so angry, because of it.

On my pursuit to obtain IF Giovinco, I'm going to have to wait, I'm not spending 70k on him, I only sold my 86 rated IF Kagawa for 58k. :([/quote']

Yeah happens all the time has never got angry because of it because I am winning but when your losing and they do it it's a different story.

Yeah happens all the time has never got angry because of it because I am winning but when your losing and they do it it's a different story.

Mhmmm true, but there's been times where I've had to go out or something to do, and people do this. But I agree that it would be alot worse if you were losing, but I've never come across that before.

Spent 80k on IF Borini, he's got 96 free kick, 90 finishing and 89 shot power which is phenomenal for a 74 rated player.

Built a 4-4-1-1 BPL silver team around him, which i'm gradually improving and i've also included IF Sigurdsson and IF Vorm in the team. Sigurdsson's already scored a couple of very good long shots for me, he's got a 91 free kick as well.

Spent 80k on IF Borini' date=' he's got 96 free kick, 90 finishing and 89 shot power which is phenomenal for a 74 rated player.

Built a 4-4-1-1 BPL silver team around him, which i'm gradually improving and i've also included IF Sigurdsson and IF Vorm in the team. Sigurdsson's already scored a couple of very good long shots for me, he's got a 91 free kick as well.[/quote']

Had a feeling you'd get him :D

You know there's a Darnel Situ out? He got UP'd and has good stats for a bronze (like all the new Bronze Prem League players)

Had a feeling you'd get him :D

You know there's a Darnel Situ out? He got UP'd and has good stats for a bronze (like all the new Bronze Prem League players)

Yes, i've seen him. His price is currently around 17k on the PS3, but that will definatly fall as there was only one of him on the PS3 yesterday and now there's 6 of him on the market at the moment. I will get him, as his card stats are very good - not sure what his in game stats are though.