Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

Really dont enjoy Ultimate Team anymore.

I got hacked by one of my mates (I didnt know it was him until I spent hours trying to contact EA). Then after all that because I was hacked by someone on my friends list, EA's help adviser person told me and I quote

Due to the person involved being associated with your account via friendship, we cannot replace any players that were stolen. Any issues with that will have to be taken up with the person accused.
That's just bull.

It took me 7 games to come up against a guy with a Starter Pack team, everyone else had 100chem bronzes or I was getting matched with golds.

So my win loss after 20 odd games was 2/1, which I know I can do better.

I then spent £10 on packs, and in total I got 2 rare players, the rest of the rares were mainly contracts or moral. Brad Friedel being the best player.

So yeah, My luck has just went downhill and I cba building another team or spending another penny on the game :(

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread ttupGR1RhKM Seriously, this guy is too funny. Worth a watch. Hilarious, especially in the manner he just slags Andy Gray, over-enunciates, really goes to town on the

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread Just though I should let you know about a player who's value will likely rocket. Raffael Cretaro R.o.I Airtricity League Sligo Rovers KSI posted about him on

Really dont enjoy Ultimate Team anymore.

I got hacked by one of my mates (I didnt know it was him until I spent hours trying to contact EA). Then after all that because I was hacked by someone on my friends list' date=' EA's help adviser person told me and I quote That's just bull.

It took me 7 games to come up against a guy with a Starter Pack team, everyone else had 100chem bronzes or I was getting matched with golds.

So my win loss after 20 odd games was 2/1, which I know I can do better.

I then spent £10 on packs, and in total I got 2 rare players, the rest of the rares were mainly contracts or moral. Brad Friedel being the best player.

So yeah, My luck has just went downhill and I cba building another team or spending another penny on the game :([/quote']

Sad to hear mate, but I understand your frustration. Hard to maintain interest when something like that happens to you.

I just accidentally bought Ibra, although it was for a mere 71k so put him back up and hoping to make a nice 4-5 k profit on him. :)

Guest <klhepworth.

Typical eh? That takes the beep.

Aye! I don't get why it takes them so long to do the squad update either, I know they need to fine tune it and stuff, but players with the updated ratings and clubs have been released on UT since mid January:rolleyes:

Have got two solid sides now on UT probably won't make either better will just build some fun sides wihh the cash I know make :)

French:

Lloris

Mendy - Sakho - IF Yanga-Mbiwa - Avina

IF Cabaye - Menez - If Amalfitano

Bibianny - Ribery

N'Gog

Avina's a bronze and an absolute tank in the few games vie played with this side , just amazing. Mendys strong and powerful , N'Gog and Bibanny are a bit of a let down but I need to get used to them and the rest are decent.

Sacred Silvers:

Neto

Cicenio - Helano - Ferriera - Angel

Gago - Ibraro

Countinho - El Sharawwy - Lamela

El Kabir

I have a full squad if silvers I rotate but that's my favorite side to go in with , I can make it a 6 league , 5 nation hybrid with different players in the starting line up and have lads like Ferfatadidas , Kanu (brazil Cb) Hollebas (88 pace rb) , Draxler , Merkel etc but my fave two subs have to be Son and Woo the Koreans both are just unstoppable and offer power and precision where as The El's mainly just offer pack skill and directness so it's a nice variation.

I could talk about this team for days but I won't bore you with all my opinions in them :P the best and funniest team ive ever beat on fifa and the matches seem to be so much more realistic and competertive as hardley ever am I put up against some pass across goal merchant and the standard of players is so much higher.

Sorry for spelling mistakes btw :P

For the first time I have two teams on UT. Both are fantastic to play with. Suit my style of play perfectly.

BPL Gold

Hart

Sagna - Vermaelen - Toure - Enrique

Song - De Jong

Ramires - Donovan - Taarabt

Balotelli

The front four's link up play is unbelievable and they all have pace which makes it even better. Song and De Jong do tidy jobs in front of the defence and the defence itself is solid, with very little space given away.

SPL Silvers

Forster

Whittaker - Bartley - McGregor - El Kaddouri

Taouil

Forrest - Russell - Skacel - Driver

Daly

First SPL team and I'm pleased with it. Skacel is a beast. With 70 shooting he scores a fair amount of goals. Russell has a beast of a shot both power and finesse. Daly lacks pace which is a shame, but the wingers make up for it. And the defence is again fairly solid, with Taouil just picking off the passes in the middle.

My favorite team

Serie A:

Stekelenburg

Abate - Chiellini - Ogbonna - Taiwo

Cambiasso - De Rossi

Giovinco --------- Miccoli

Robinho

Pato

Brilliant play between Pato & Robinho. Miccoli also has the ability to score a few finesse shots or power shots. Giovinco with 5 star skills and 91 pace sets up loads of chances for Pato who has an unbelievable finesse. Stekelenburg has a good save to goal ratio. Abate and Taiwo can bomb the wings, whilst Chiellini and Ogbonna have the pace to keep up with most pacey strikers. Cambiasso and De Rossi keep the defensive line strong with good overall stats

After trading a bit' date=' I've got enough for Sneijder now. Not too sure whether I should get him as Lavezzi and Di Natale (4-2-3-1) play in his position in the formation I play and they are quality. Should I get him and or save a bit more for Ibra or Thiago Silva?[/quote']

How does Lavezzi play with 5 chem? I couldn't use someone with that low chem, even 7's a push for me. Wouldn't it be better to just sub him in every game, he'd get 9 chem (team chem/11).

Save up for Ibra, the difference between him and Pato will be MUCH bigger than the diff between Thiago and Lucio.

Edit: I use Sneijder at CF, and his strength + shooting help him so much, also his passing is insane, so through balls/passes are so much more accurate than anyone I've ever used.

After trading a bit' date=' I've got enough for Sneijder now. Not too sure whether I should get him as Lavezzi and Di Natale (4-2-3-1) play in his position in the formation I play and they are quality. Should I get him and or save a bit more for Ibra or Thiago Silva?[/quote']

For me it depends on how you play mate, if your an all out attacking player relying on through balls etc. I'd buy Silva keeps things tight at the back when you are being countered. Ibra's very good at shooting and finishing, but Pato is alot quicker, and his finishing isn't bad either.

You may find it different, but from my experience I have benefited far more having Silva at the back than Ibra up front.

How does Lavezzi play with 5 chem? I couldn't use someone with that low chem' date=' even 7's a push for me. Wouldn't it be better to just sub him in every game, he'd get 9 chem (team chem/11).

Save up for Ibra, the difference between him and Pato will be MUCH bigger than the diff between Thiago and Lucio.

Edit: I use Sneijder at CF, and his strength + shooting help him so much, also his passing is insane, so through balls/passes are so much more accurate than anyone I've ever used.[/quote']

Not too bad, his dribbling and pace is useful at times and I almost always score with him when I make a run into the box and score at the near post of the GK, I normally sub in Giovinco for Lavezzi instead since they are quite similar in pace and dribbling.

And just had a proper look at Ibra's stats for the first time, he's a bit slower than Pato and is better at everything else, might just got for him. And with Sneijder at CF, I prefer playing Robinho since he has insane dribbling that I can use on the other team's CB's.

For me it depends on how you play mate' date=' if your an all out attacking player relying on through balls[/b'] etc. I'd buy Silva keeps things tight at the back when you are being countered. Ibra's very good at shooting and finishing, but Pato is alot quicker, and his finishing isn't bad either.

You may find it different, but from my experience I have benefited far more having Silva at the back than Ibra up front.

That's mostly how I play but I rarely concede goals from countering unless they have very fast players, I think I'll just have to decide once i get to around 80k coins.

Thanks for the advice both :)

For the first time I have two teams on UT. Both are fantastic to play with. Suit my style of play perfectly.

BPL Gold

Hart

Sagna - Vermaelen - Toure - Enrique

Song - De Jong

Ramires - Donovan - Taarabt

Balotelli

The front four's link up play is unbelievable and they all have pace which makes it even better. Song and De Jong do tidy jobs in front of the defence and the defence itself is solid' date=' with very little space given away.

[b']SPL Silvers[/b]

Forster

Whittaker - Bartley - McGregor - El Kaddouri

Taouil

Forrest - Russell - Skacel - Driver

Daly

First SPL team and I'm pleased with it. Skacel is a beast. With 70 shooting he scores a fair amount of goals. Russell has a beast of a shot both power and finesse. Daly lacks pace which is a shame, but the wingers make up for it. And the defence is again fairly solid, with Taouil just picking off the passes in the middle.

Nice SPL team I've got something similar.

Alexander

Foster Goian Bocanerga El Kadouri

Swanson/Humphery Taouli McClough Templeton

Murphy

Daly/Higdon

Someone's trying to price-fix El Shaarawy to 250k, so I sold mine for 180k and a huge 110k profit after tax :D.

I've seen people try to do it on Xbox too, but it failed, so hoping this does too and I'll get him back cheaper. Although if his price stays around what it is I won't be bothered as I just couldn't get him to work for me, Pasquato, Palladino, Coutinho, Lamela and El Kabir are all 10x better!

Someone's trying to price-fix El Shaarawy to 250k' date=' so I sold mine for 180k and a huge 110k profit after tax :D.

I've seen people try to do it on Xbox too, but it failed, so hoping this does too and I'll get him back cheaper. Although if his price stays around what it is I won't be bothered as I just couldn't get him to work for me, Pasquato, Palladino, Coutinho, Lamela and El Kabir are all 10x better![/quote']

If his price goes to anything like that on xbox I'll sell , great player , scores amazing goals but 250k :P

My Arsenal really struggle away from home...

Man Utd 2-1 Arseanl (Koscielny 90th min OG)

Aston Villa 4-1 Arseanl (Heskey brace)

Fulham 4-1 Arsenal (the return at Emirates was 9-1 to me!)

Swansea 2-1 Arsenal

Just finished January and thus the transfer window. Signed NZonzi, Lallana, Deulofeu and Sergi Roberto, sold Diaby. Wanted to sell Marko Arnautovic as he hasnt performed to my expectations over the past six months but nobody would offer close to his valuation. Also had a £49m offer from Spurs for Wilshere. I thought this was well over his valuation but in fact he's valued close to £55m (he's an 84 rated CAM after 6 months)

My squad is now full, including Bartley, Bendtner, Wellington Silva and Henri Lansbury who are out on loan. Looking to sell Bendtner and Lansbury at the end of their loan spell as I have plenty of better, younger prospects, but I don't know what to do about Wellington Silva. As far as competition, he has Gervinho, Walcott, The Ox, Nathan Redmond, Jon Taylor, Gerard Deulofeu and Ryo Miyachi. But he is a Brasilver on Ultimate Team. Bartley will perhaps stay as I am a bit short on CB's, but looking to bring in Muniesa in the summer window.

Full squad

Wojciech Sczeszny

Yann Sommer

Vito Mannone

Kieran Gibbs

Martin Olsson

Kevin Theophile-Catherine (loaned out to Rennes)

Bacary Sagna

Carl Jenkinson

Thomas Vermaelen

Per Mertesacker

Laurent Koscielny

Angelo Ogbonna

Ignasi Miquel (loaned out to QPR)

Kyle Bartley (loaned out)

Alex Song

Jack Wilshere

Mikel Arteta

Aaron Ramsey

Emmanuel Frimpong

Francis Coquelin

Thiago Alcantara (loaned in)

Nico Yennaris

Sergi Roberto

Ozkap Ozyakup

Steven NZonzi

Adam Lallana

Henri Lansbury (loaned out)

Theo Walcott

Gervinho

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Nathan Redmond (loaned out)

Ryo Miyachi

Jon Taylor

Wellington Silva (loaned out to Levante)

Gerard Deulofeu

Robin Van Persie

Marko Arnautovic

Wilfried Zaha

Henrique

Nicklas Bendtner (out on loan at Sunderland)

Joel Campbell (out on loan)

And there's someone else I can't remember.

My Arsenal really struggle away from home...

Man Utd 2-1 Arsenal (Koscielny 90th min OG)

Aston Villa 4-1 Arsenal (Heskey brace)

Fulham 4-1 Arsenal (the return at Emirates was 9-1 to me!)

Swansea 2-1 Arsenal

Just finished January and thus the transfer window. Signed NZonzi' date=' Lallana, Deulofeu and Sergi Roberto, sold Diaby. Wanted to sell Marko Arnautovic as he hasnt performed to my expectations over the past six months but nobody would offer close to his valuation. Also had a £49m offer from Spurs for Wilshere. I thought this was well over his valuation but in fact he's valued close to £55m (he's an 84 rated CAM after 6 months)

My squad is now full, including Bartley, Bendtner, Wellington Silva and Henri Lansbury who are out on loan. Looking to sell Bendtner and Lansbury at the end of their loan spell as I have plenty of better, younger prospects, but I don't know what to do about Wellington Silva. As far as competition, he has Gervinho, Walcott, The Ox, Nathan Redmond, Jon Taylor, Gerard Deulofeu and Ryo Miyachi. But he is a Brasilver on Ultimate Team. Bartley will perhaps stay as I am a bit short on CB's, but looking to bring in Muniesa in the summer window.

Full squad

Wojciech Sczeszny

Yann Sommer

Vito Mannone

Kieran Gibbs

Martin Olsson

Kevin Theophile-Catherine (loaned out to Rennes)

Bacary Sagna

Carl Jenkinson

Thomas Vermaelen

Per Mertesacker

Laurent Koscielny

Angelo Ogbonna

Ignasi Miquel (loaned out to QPR)

Kyle Bartley (loaned out)

Alex Song

Jack Wilshere

Mikel Arteta

Aaron Ramsey

Emmanuel Frimpong

Francis Coquelin

Thiago Alcantara (loaned in)

Nico Yennaris

Sergi Roberto

Ozkap Ozyakup

Steven NZonzi

Adam Lallana

Henri Lansbury (loaned out)

Theo Walcott

Gervinho

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Nathan Redmond (loaned out)

Ryo Miyachi

Jon Taylor

Wellington Silva (loaned out to Levante)

Gerard Deulofeu

Robin Van Persie

Marko Arnautovic

Wilfried Zaha

Henrique

Nicklas Bendtner (out on loan at Sunderland)

Joel Campbell (out on loan)

And there's someone else I can't remember.[/quote']

The unknown player was Iker Muniain. Not had a convincing start to his career.

Sold my Serie A team, they might have been cheap to get together and have some quality players but never really enjoyed playing with them that much. Gave away half my coins so that my mate could finish his Bundesliga team and going to spend the rest on getting a EPL team together again once I made a bid more from trading.

Wondering whats the best squad to buy with 6000. Managed to get that together and just want a fun team to play with.

South African... Not the best but if your looking for a fun interesting team then I recommend them Davide Somma and Benni McCarthy are beasts and Khune is one of the best keepers I've played with also the Cb pairing of Mhelongo and Khulumo are beast!

I've opened so many Bronze Jumbos that I've got 3 First XIs with +3 all attribute cards on them' date=' with a load in my consumables :D[/quote']

I've been opening them too, but I discard the noob cards. ;)

So far I've managed to get Konnecke (41212), Livermore, Mendy (41212), Watson (433 but selling him because I prefer the 3 CMs I've already got for my MLS bronzes), that 80 pace CB that plays for Notts County and a ton of squad fitness cards. :D