Sign in to follow this  
Kylan N17

FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

i was just about to go on aswell Edit: its back on' date=' anyways as for something ive never seen before on career.... Messi goes to arsenal? lol, into my 4th season with shakhtar and ive only made 6 signings, just a few youth players and a couple of squad players. Eduardo is awesome along side Luiz Adriano.

Also Metalist signed Aguero :o, think i better get my shoes on and make 1 big signing.[/quote']

Shakthar?! On FIFA? :confused:

Shakthar?! On FIFA? :confused:

yh' date=' got them from creation centre. [b']real kits and everything[/b]. you need to buy creation centre career thing to use them on career its only like $2?,

I just shoved all the ukraine teams in the BBVA lol.

Their fun to play with online aswell, although unranked but still fun :)

Also the other day my virtual pros hair messed up >> http://www.ea.com/uk/football/images/ugc/114179068 lol?

I then changed it and its still messed up > http://www.ea.com/uk/football/images/ugc/114179244

Its all back to normal now though lol.

EPL team improved a little' date=' added Modric at CF who is doing very well for me and UP Mata since EPL RM's aren't that good. Going to go for UP Ba next as backup for Tevez, his stats are pretty useful.[/quote']

Nice :)

I changed my PL side from 41212 to 442. Much more simplistic to play with. Got UP Ba to play with IF Sessegnon up front, but he was fairly bad. Sold him for 57k, and got Drogba for 44k. Absolute tank up front with Sess. Also bought Gerrard to play alongside Scottie P in the middle, immense passer of the ball, and not a bad shot either. Stevie G cost me 118k though! :eek:

Nice :)

I changed my PL side from 41212 to 442. Much more simplistic to play with. Got UP Ba to play with IF Sessegnon up front' date=' but he was fairly bad. Sold him for 57k, and got Drogba for 44k. Absolute tank up front with Sess. Also bought Gerrard to play alongside Scottie P in the middle, immense passer of the ball, and not a bad shot either. Stevie G cost me 118k though[/font']! :eek:

4-1-2-1-2 is the most overrated formation, I much prefer 4-2-3-1, but that's just me :P Might get IF Sessegnon since I love playing with the normal 79 Sessegnon anyway, played my 2nd team of Suarez, Sturridge, Sessegnon etc. and I destroyed a team with Messi, Ronaldo and Rooney in it :D But it's worth it for Gerrard, immense player that I want to get but can't be bothered to trade up to that many coins.

http://www.twitch.tv/ksiolajidebt

Streaming Live' date=' spending £1m in coins, and giving it all away.

[b']Just got an IF Adebayor. [/b]

The funny thing is that he has never got an IF when it is for him.

How on earth did he get 2 million coins?

4-1-2-1-2 is the most overrated formation' date=' I much prefer 4-2-3-1, but that's just me :P Might get IF Sessegnon since I love playing with the normal 79 Sessegnon anyway, played my 2nd team of Suarez, Sturridge, Sessegnon etc. and I destroyed a team with Messi, Ronaldo and Rooney in it :D But it's worth it for Gerrard, immense player that I want to get but can't be bothered to trade up to that many coins.

How on earth did he get 2 million coins?[/quote']

There was a glitch with the Ultimate Edition but along with that his viewers probably gave him players for free.

There was a glitch with the Ultimate Edition but along with that his viewers probably gave him players for free.

He mentioned earlier that he spent over £100 on packs and he's also made a mint off price locking players then making beast videos for them, think he sold one Akinfenwa for like 100k.

Guest <klhepworth.

LIGA BBVA

Decent team I've made, need some pace in defence and maybe some better CMs, any recomendations to improve? I'm not sure if I like IF Soldado, he only cost 16k and has ridiculous technical attributes, like 99 finishing, but just hasn't really clicked for me, not sure how long I'll keep this team, I always end up going back to making PL sides but lets see:)

He mentioned earlier that he spent over £100 on packs and he's also made a mint off price locking players then making beast videos for them' date=' think he sold one Akinfenwa for like 100k.[/quote']

Damn, if I had 2 million coins like he did now I wouldn't be giving them away just for free, hell no :P

He mentioned earlier that he spent over £100 on packs and he's also made a mint off price locking players then making beast videos for them' date=' think he sold one Akinfenwa for like 100k.[/quote']

£100 on packs is unlikely to get you anything near 2m coins.

Did anyone elses chat take ages to load?

I already have an account on the website from a football manager stream, so the accounts not a problem. I have the urge to beg like hell for a Messi :P

Edit: Never mind, my chats back. I'll see if I can get a message up to you guys ;)

5 MILLION COINS Hahaha

Won the league by 4 points from Liverpool. Van Persie finished with 40 league goals, and that's after his form tailed off at the end of the season. Adjusting the injury frequency certainly made it trickier, each match of the last two months had an injury (Gibbs, Sagna, Mertesacker, Wilshere, Ramsey and Walcott)

Main problem I've come across is that players who do progress really well aren't good enough now, and my squad is full with no bids for my TL players. Signed Henry, Gary Gardner (loan to buy) and Muniesa, sold Arnautovic, Yennaris and Ozyakup.

Looking to bring in Mayuka, Gradel and Joe Riley if I can make room.