FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

Got 700k atm, thinking of building an EPL team something along the lines of:

IF Friedel

Walker - IF Johnson - UP Mangala - Evra

UP Silva - Nasri - IF Sessegnon

IF Ben Arfa - UP Nani

IF Walcott

Could get IF Koscielny and have 9 chem for Mangala, but should still have 100 chem even without him and Johnson has higher pace.

Anyone got any better players I could/should get?

EDIT: looks like this

very good website for hypothetical squad building called futhead.com , register with the site and make and share as many teams as you like :)

Then read the second half of my post about the price locking and beast videos.. Think that could make him a lot of money... ;)

So easy to make a million. I was well on course for over a million like couple months ago before I sold my coins. Now Im back into, its a bit more difficult but I think Ill get there again. When I had a lot of money, I just used to buy an IF card and when they werent being released anymore, usually theyd increase in price. Easy money to be fair whether it was 10k or 30k profit.

Got 700k atm' date=' thinking of building an EPL team something along the lines of:

[center']IF Friedel

IF Ben Arfa - UP Nani

IF Walcott[/center]

Could get IF Koscielny and have 9 chem for Mangala, but should still have 100 chem even without him and Johnson has higher pace.

very good website for hypothetical squad building called futhead.com , register with the site and make and share as many teams as you like :)

I wouldn't go with that mate. It'll be cut open way to easily. None of them are good at defending in midfield.

Thanks Conal;

This is my team, and almost the exact cost. Good to play with. Sold off the likes of IF Sessegnon, Gerrard and Drogba, and used their money to finish it off, and tidy it up. Tevez and Torres work really well together, although it seems a little unrealistic when Torres scores a hat-trick!

Building this side now. Just need to get Ibra. Once it's bought I should have just over 350k left, which I'll try to get to 500k. :P

I have no defensive midfielders in my current team (Trochowski' date=' Kaka and Diego) and I do fine.[/quote']

Hmm, well I don't know. I don't think your offensive line is too amazing either consdering you have 700k to spend. Why not get SIF Adebayor and UP RVP or something? Walcott will probably be just pace.

I have no defensive midfielders in my current team (Trochowski' date=' Kaka and Diego) and I do fine.[/quote']

Excuse moi. 3-1. :D

Hmm' date=' well I don't know. I don't think your offensive line is too amazing either consdering you have 700k to spend. Why not get SIF Adebayor and UP RVP or something? Walcott will probably be just pace.[/quote']

"This game is all about pace." - Derpee - 17/2/12

15 minutes later, Fernando Torres gets a brace and Carlos Tevez scores a header. :D

Will have around 40k to spend soon, not sure on what area to improve my team .

Got 700k atm' date=' thinking of building an EPL team something along the lines of:

[center']IF Friedel

IF Ben Arfa - UP Nani

IF Walcott[/center]

Get Taiwo instead of Evra, far faster, better at heading and better at defending which is most important in the end. I'd also get Yaya Toure/Essien instead of Nasri since you need some powerful player that won't get muscled off possession. Also, you should get UP Aguero or UP RVP instead of Walcott, in my opinion of course. Depends on your style of play in the end ;)

Leaked Serie A TOTY.

a59e6344.png

That was just a joke. Someone created the image because it what they thought it would be, it's not the actual one (it'd be ridiculous to choose now as the season isn't even finished + the community votes for the TOTY, so nothing can be certain)

That was just a joke. Someone created the image because it what they thought it would be' date=' it's not the actual one (it'd be ridiculous to choose now as the season isn't even finished + the community votes for the TOTY, so nothing can be certain)[/quote']

Just passing on the valuable information.

Guest Scout Maker

Any suggestions on who to get for my BPL team? I have hardly any coins but I got Tevez in a pack so hopefully I can get around 40k from selling him.

My team is currently:

Howard

Jose Enrique

Ivanovic

Kolo Toure

Glen Johnson

Bale

Fellaini

Wilshere

Lennon

Dzeko

Sturridge

Leaked Serie A TOTY.

a59e6344.png

I think most of these will be in TOTY anyway especially Ibra. It'll make money for EA. Its obvious. Di Natale is scoring for fun which he will keep on doing and Buffon has been amazing. Juventus and Milan will both end up in the top two so Chiellini and Silva will defo go in CB. Only thing that doesnt make sense it two LBs. They'll defo have a RB which obviously makes the image not legit.

Robin Van Persie (86) for sale! PS3 ONLY!

Name: Robin Van Persie

Formation: 4-2-3-1

Position: ST

Nationality: Netherlands

League: Barclays PL

Club: Arsenal

Starting Price: 40,000

Buy it Now: 41,000

Robin Van Persie (86) for sale! PS3 ONLY!

Name: Robin Van Persie

Formation: 4-2-3-1

Nationality: Netherlands

League: Barclays PL

Club: Arsenal

Starting Price: 40' date='000

Buy it Now: 41,000[/b']

Diego Milito IF for sale (84) PS3!

Name: Diego Milito

Formation 4-2-3-1