Sign in to follow this  
Kylan N17

FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

I think most of these will be in TOTY anyway especially Ibra. It'll make money for EA. Its obvious. Di Natale is scoring for fun which he will keep on doing and Buffon has been amazing. Juventus and Milan will both end up in the top two so Chiellini and Silva will defo go in CB. Only thing that doesnt make sense it two LBs. They'll defo have a RB which obviously makes the image not legit.

The TOTY had Ramos and Alves in it both RB, so it can happen.

I've found a gem of a team to play online with.... FC Sochaux.

They're only 3 and a half stars yet they have the likes of Martin (80), Maiga (76), Boudebouz (77) etc. They're all lightning quick or about 6ft 4 and win every header.

You get to play against teams like West Ham and Boro because of their rating as well! Haha.

Finally got to try my team out as I've been busy lately but omg Miccoli and Forlan are absolutely insane together. Beat two teams 5-2 online, the first team was similar to mine but the second was a stacked prem squad with Walcott, Drogba, Luiz etc. Cordoba dealt with them and he is so underrated. Miccoli now has a record of 8 goals in two games. Forlan 1 in 2 but he works well with Miccoli providing assists.

edit - now 12 goals in 3 games and consecutive hattricks after beating someone 8-3. I was going to save for Ibra but if Miccoli is going to be this consistent I might just keep him.

Recently made a new team, not caring about chemistry/formation, this is it:

Buffon

Lahm - Samuel - Pepe - Evra

Kaka - D. Silva - Mascherano

Sanchez - Torres - UP Mata

I may be a Liverpool fan, but I find Torres insane on this game, played 3 games, he's scored 8 goals, in a league I'm doing with friends, he's averaging 4 goals a game after 5 games!! :D

Guest <klhepworth.

I heard that the updated squads are being released tomorrow .. Who's everyone going for in the manager mode ? :D

They are! Newcastle with 84 rated Ba and Cisse up front, plus hopefully slightly better ratings for Cabaye and Tiote etc., been waiting for a month at least for this:D

Finally got the game today after long last lol Wasn't gonna bother this year, but gave in eventually :D Record online is 4-0 I believe (3rd game was drawaing 4-4 and just returned to the arena). Last match I was winning 6-0 with Barca vs. City and surprise surprise the opponent switched off his Xbox after 60 minutes. Have yet to finish a match... lol

Add us - iKMC x

Finally got the game today after long last lol Wasn't gonna bother this year' date=' but gave in eventually :D Record online is 4-0 I believe (3rd game was drawaing 4-4 and just returned to the arena). Last match I was winning 6-0 with Barca vs. City and surprise surprise the opponent switched off his Xbox after 60 minutes. Have yet to finish a match... lol

Add us - iKMC x[/quote']

I'll be ending your undefeated record soon :D .. prob won't be on tonight tho , watching the Basel match now :)

I'll be ending your undefeated record soon :D .. prob won't be on tonight tho ' date=' watching the Basel match now :)[/quote']

5-0. :P I don't intend to play anyone good for a few days yet. :D NEARLY finished my 1st game there, but they decided to quit right as the full time whistle blew. :rolleyes:

Tbh would have bought the game before, but always been worried about lag and it seemed grand for 4 games there, but resurfaced in the last... Hopefully its not as bad as an occurance as it was for me in 11.....

They are! Newcastle with 84 rated Ba and Cisse up front' date=' plus hopefully slightly better ratings for Cabaye and Tiote etc., been waiting for a month at least for this:D[/quote']

Did cabaye and tiote get updated in Ultimate team? if not then im afraid they wont have better ratings than they have now ;)

Last time around the update was a game patch:)

What's a game patch?

I know it'll be free, i'm pretty sure you go online with the new squads. I've used McEachran and Sigurdsson. They should also add Rory Donnelly and Curtis Obeng as well, and Obeng should have at least 90 pace which is good! :)

I'll start a manager mode with Swansea, currently getting a little tedious with Sheffield Wednesday, in the 2020/2021 season and the youngest 80+ players are 26 :P

Guest <klhepworth.

Did cabaye and tiote get updated in Ultimate team? if not then im afraid they wont have better ratings than they have now ;)

No they didn't, but I remain hopeful as before the UT updates I had Ter Stegen and Reus get updated ratings for my online/career squads and also Modric and Bale dropped a bit:cool:

No they didn't' date=' but I remain hopeful as before the UT updates I had Ter Stegen and Reus get updated ratings for my online/career squads and also Modric and Bale dropped a bit:cool:[/quote']

It was only fair they dropped some players ratings, and they gave deserved rises to certain players, i guess u could be right though.

Not sure what team i'll go in career after update tomoz, guess ill just av a look after update.