Sign in to follow this  
Kylan N17

FIFA 12 Official Thread

Guest <klhepworth.

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

What's a game patch?

I know it'll be free' date=' i'm pretty sure you go online with the new squads. I've used McEachran and Sigurdsson. They should also add Rory Donnelly and Curtis Obeng as well, and Obeng should have at least 90 pace which is good! :)

I'll start a manager mode with Swansea, currently getting a little tedious with Sheffield Wednesday, in the 2020/2021 season and the youngest 80+ players are 26 :P[/quote']

You know when you load a game and it asks you to download an update/new version of the game? It's that:)

Anyway, I sold my La Liga UT because 3-4-2-1 kept leaving my wide open at the back. Undecided whether to do one of the following sides:

Eredivisie Silver (IF Guidetti and then as many of IF Elm, IF Wernbloom, IF Bas Dost as I can get, although some of them are pretty expensive).

La Liga Gold (Similar to what I had before but in a better formation, maybe 4-2-3-1.

Prem Gold (IF Balotelli, IF Ade, and the usual suspects).

Serie A Gold (Would like suggestions should I go with that).

Bundesliga Gold (Looks viable, won't be able to afford Robben/Ribery, but can everyone else).

Some sort of hybrid in a 4-2-3-1 with Pastore, Masch, Fabregas, Di Maria etc.

Any tips or ideas? I have 160k:)

I'll start a manager mode with Swansea' date=' currently getting a little tedious with Sheffield Wednesday, in the 2020/2021 season and the youngest 80+ players are 26 :P[/quote']

Sinclair and Graham are beasts, well in my style of play anyway. I personally believe Graham is deceivingly quick and he has bagged the top goalscorer in 3 out of 4 seasons. The season he didn't get it, he missed sharing it by 1 goal, but he was out for a couple of months:o

Currently 2nd in my 5th season:)

Sinclair and Graham are beasts' date=' well in my style of play anyway. I personally believe Graham is deceivingly quick and he has bagged the top goalscorer in 3 out of 4 seasons. The season he didn't get it, he missed sharing it by 1 goal, but he was out for a couple of months:o

Currently 2nd in my 5th season:)[/quote']

Sinclair's pace is great, his pace stats aren't that good but his acceleration is phenomenal and I guess that's why he goes for 80k. Graham's got a lot of good stats, pace, strength and finishing. The Swans will be very good to go online with, they'll only be three and a half stars but you've got the ikes of McEachren, Williams, Dyer and Sinclair who are expensive silvers in UT and a couple of good golds as well in Sigurdsson and Vorm.

Not downloading that update. Gerrard' date=' Carrol, Adam, Agger and possibly others have gone to 5* skills........[/quote']

This is no joke, I just checked! Im pretty sure its volunteers or fans of teams who decide rating upgrades n stuff. Its most likely an error because none of those are 5*. Especially agger. Might as well use Liverpool online and do skills for a joke.

Struck lucky in a couple of packs in last weeks TOTW. In the space of 4 packs, I got IF Pjanic (sold for 13.25k), and TIF Nene (sold for 96.5k), bought a standard Portuguese team, and have 123k to spare, not sure whether to invest in another team, or try and save some coins

Struck lucky in a couple of packs in last weeks TOTW. In the space of 4 packs' date=' I got IF Pjanic (sold for 13.25k), and TIF Nene (sold for 96.5k), bought a standard Portuguese team, and have 123k to spare, not sure whether to invest in another team, or try and save some coins[/quote']

Could give me them :rolleyes::D

Good to see Cisse at Newcastle now. Colo to 80' date=' Demba to 82 and Cisse at 81. Shame we've gone to Four and a half star's though. I dont fancy getting battered by Liverpool to be honest lol.[/quote']

Ba's card is 84 on UT :confused: I don't get it FIFA.

Why did EA have to attempt to make a perfectly good game a joke by making Adam, Gerrard, Downing, Henderson, Carroll and Agger 5* skills. They upgraded Carragher no UT as well. I will try Liverpool out though as i know the skill moves.

They've upgraded Vorm (78>81), Williams (73>74), Dyer (73>75), Allen (67>73), Britton (71>73), Angel Rangel (69>71), Orlandi (63>64) and added Sigurdsson (75), McEachren (73), Donnelly (65) and Obeng (60) so the Swans are even better to play with!

Chamberlain 74 now, personally im disgusted maybe it would of been ok if he went from 69>70/71 but 74 is way too much already, saying that im not dissapointed really as he may go higher now in career?

Anyone know if the players will get diff growth ratings now?

Jadson is beast and so is eduardo vargas, both 5* aswell.

Ok ' date=' decision time . Just upgraded the squads :) The question is , who to go for ?? I'm thinking , Newcaslte/Bolton/Swansea .. pleeeease Help :D Or maybe any other team you'd reckon I'd have fun with :)[/quote']

Newcastle may well be better but with Newcastle 4 and a half stars and the Swans being 3 and a half stars I'd play with the Swans on H2H. Nathan Dyer is insane, his pace stats have been increased a lot. I play Obeng at right-back as he's a lot quicker than Rangel.

Newcastle may well be better but with Newcastle 4 and a half stars and the Swans being 3 and a half stars I'd play with the Swans on H2H. Nathan Dyer is insane' date=' his pace stats have been increased a lot. I play Obeng at right-back as he's a lot quicker than Rangel.[/quote']

I decided to go with the Swans in the end . More of a challenge than Newcastle ,Allen's and Britton's ratings made me go for it , Sigurdsson's addition as well :)

Guys what exactly do I go on for get the changes done ? :o

I updated transfers myself a few weeks ago, I want update as it will be better as I may have missed some like the rest of you might of done whoever did do them yourself.

Also heard that some players have had changes, Want update and quit my Valencia manager mode and go with Swansea ! :)

Guys what exactly do I go on for get the changes done ? :o

I updated transfers myself a few weeks ago' date=' I want update as it will be better as I may have missed some like the rest of you might of done whoever did do them yourself.

Also heard that some players have had changes, Want update and quit my Valencia manager mode and go with Swansea ! :)[/quote']

main menu go into the squads sub section and click download latest squads.

If you want to start a new manager mode you can create the new one and where it says squads you can choose download latest to get the current ones instead of default and virtual pro or current customised.