Sign in to follow this  
Kylan N17

FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

Decided take Bolton in manager mode.

Two Pre season friendly's done, was a 1-0 home win V Juventus, Second friendly was a 1-0 Loss at Lille.

main menu go into the squads sub section and click download latest squads.

If you want to start a new manager mode you can create the new one and where it says squads you can choose download latest to get the current ones instead of default and virtual pro or current customised.

Thanks mate :)

Anyone know if the players will get diff growth ratings now?

Anyone?

Insigne is now a 74 and a complete beast, iid advise u to buy him although im not sure on the growth yet, He fits in behind Graham Perfectly and fits swansea amazingly, hes 5ft4 and good all round.

Anyone know if the players will get diff growth ratings now?

Yes any player with a boost or drop has different potential now. However you only really see players reach high ratings when they are in their mid to late 20's.

For example as I was curious I simmed through about 4 and half seasons with Arsenal and Oxlade Chamberlain has only just reached 80 which is a vast improvement from the previous version who would be nowhere near that rating at 21/22.

Basically yes some players potential has risen slightly for example Younes Kaboul of spurs within 3 games rose to 81 for me then at the end of the season was 82 with a lot of stat increases.

If a player has had a ratings boost and are reasonably young then yes their potential has been increased slightly too. You will still find generally that the talents before the update become the big names of the future Hazard Neymar Gotze etc but you will also see (at least in my game) the likes of Joe Allen and Leon Britton achieving solid ratings too.

If you want to see into the future a bit to get an idea of the future potentials just start any old season and sim through it all takes time but you get a good idea of all the players potentials.

Speaking of career mode, I've saved five with the new squads. Everton, West Ham, Napoli, Malaga and Schalke.

Decided to start with Everton as they're usually the PL side I do on fifa, but man, this squad is horrible. Worst Everton side I've started with. Disappointed Donovan's loan deal didn't make the cut, similar to Henry's + Keane's in that it didn't last on the game. Probably going to overwrite them soon enough as I dislike the signings I made.

Picked West Ham as they have a decent budget and the most sim-real-istic chance of getting promoted. However, I'm tempted to also overwrite them and take the new Swindon side. Had a Swindon which won everything before the updates.

Malaga, Napoli and Schalke were my foreign choices for different reasons. I chose Napoli as I never completed my '11 save with them, only did one season and won the Italian double. Malaga, 70M E budget on amateur board. Great chance of challenging for the title with that budget. Schalke, my German club. Had an intense side on '11, but it won't be the same on this year's one as the budget is significantly lower and the squad has changed a lot.

Malaga' date=' 70M E budget on amateur board. Great chance of challenging for the title with that budget.[/quote']

Wow, i think i may have a go on that :D The money isnt really the only reason but i was thinking of going them anyway, Isco is awesome :D

And Rob im sure u wont be dissapointed with Eduardo Vargas in ur napoli career ;).

Wow' date=' i think i may have a go on that :D The money isnt really the only reason but i was thinking of going them anyway, Isco is awesome :D

And Rob im sure u wont be dissapointed with Eduardo Vargas in ur napoli career ;).[/quote']

I picked them for Rondon and Isco. They has a tasty budget of 35M E on legendary (usually do legendary all round) but amateur was like :eek:

I skimmed through Napoli's side funnily enough. Was very happy when I saw Vargas. I wasn't sure if FIFA would do a proper scan of him, but they did. Sticking to 343, but my RM and LM will be out and out full backs. Planning on selling Lavezzi, Maggio and Hamsik, whilst keeping to what Napoli do best, scout players. I'm hoping to draft in the likes of El Shaarawy in Januray. I haven't looked into Insigne though, is he still Napolian out on loan or is he gone?

Has anyone ever seen anything like this before?

26c719cf.jpg

A League Cup tie on my Stoke save, I faced Man Utd in the 3rd Round and this was their team.

I checked the squad, only Vidic was suspended, no injuries, and they have Rooney, Berbatov, Diouf and Hernandez in their squad. Naturally I won 2-0, and I even brought on Carlo Nash at CF!

I haven't looked into Insigne though' date=' is he still Napolian out on loan or is he gone?[/font'][/size]

He's still with napoli out on loan but im not sure if hes out on loan in career cos its messed up, career is pretty messed up for some players loaned out, Denilson,Botelho etc arent even attached to arsenal yet there only out on loan and not been sold?

And Btw :D:D >> http://www.fifafanatic.com/fifa-12-best-young-players-winter-roster-update/

And also Rob > El Shaarawy goes from 75>88

Does anyone know of a list of the best players in each league??

I'm needing the Belgian Jupiler, MLS, Portuguese Premiera and the Brazilan Serie a.

I'm putting together teams with the best players from each league and will create a downloadable league of 10 teams once I'm finished.

any help with the above would be greatly appreciated ;)

Does anyone know of a list of the best players in each league??

I'm needing the Belgian Jupiler' date=' MLS, Portuguese Premiera and the Brazilan Serie a.

I'm putting together teams with the best players from each league and will create a downloadable league of 10 teams once I'm finished.

any help with the above would be greatly appreciated ;)[/quote']

You could use the ultimate team data base?

http://www.ultimatedb.nl/

If you click on the player database you can search for players by league.

You could use the ultimate team data base?

http://www.ultimatedb.nl/

If you click on the player database you can search for players by league.

cheers mate I'll give that a go ;)

If anyone wants to try out the side's, I've already done the Bundesliga, Serie A, La Liga, Ligue 1, Eredivisie and the EPL.

there on the creation centre ready for download at the moment (maker name is garymack)

Gotta love the big mistake they made with liverpool. Scoring some absolutely silky goals with Caroll!!! Cannot wait to see if KSI does a youtube video with him in it :P If only they had made Heskey 5* skills too :P

Esposito, Renkin, Hewitt, Ravel Morrison Lukaku (Jordan), Powell, Leali, Shatov, Piazon, Gabriel Pires, Bruno Zuculini, Liviero, Ajeti, Willems, Dzahlilov, Falcone, Andrada, Adryan, Jack Robinson, Seung Gyu, Redmond, Joshua King, Araujo, and Natastic are all big risers.

Newcastle United

Board Objectives:

Barclays Premier League - Europa League Spot (Currently:7th)

League Cup - Quarter Finals (Current Stage: Quarter Finals OUT)

FA Cup - Quarter Finals (Current Stage: 4th Round)

Transfer Budget: £31,000,000

Wage Budget: £180,000

Transfers In:

Jarvis << 4.5m

El Shaarwary << £15m

Ter Stergen << £12m

Thiago Silva << £20.5m

Wynne << 700k

Transfers Out:

Obertan >> £2.8m

Decided to totally redo my team since I had a decent amount of coins and built this beast.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#fkAowfytbcXZw

Was 4-0 down in my first game to a mediocre team. Guess I wasnt takin him seriously but managed to win 5-4 at the end. 2nd game 6-0 before half time and the person quit. BTW Sneijder has an awesome shot on him from range. Now saving up to buy the big boys like IF Silva and IF Lavezzi.

Newcastle United

Board Objectives:

Barclays Premier League - Europa League Spot (Currently:7th)

League Cup - Quarter Finals (Current Stage: Quarter Finals OUT)

FA Cup - Quarter Finals (Current Stage: 4th Round)

Transfer Budget: £31' date='000,000

Wage Budget: £180,000[/center']

Transfers In:

Jarvis << 4.5m

El Shaarwary << £15m

Ter Stergen << £12m

Thiago Silva << £20.5m

Wynne << 700k

Transfers Out:

Obertan >> £2.8m

You've tempted me into starting a new season, going to start one with Dortmund. See how it goes.

Decided to totally redo my team since I had a decent amount of coins and built this beast.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#fkAowfytbcXZw

Was 4-0 down in my first game to a mediocre team. Guess I wasnt takin him seriously but managed to win 5-4 at the end. 2nd game 6-0 before half time and the person quit. BTW Sneijder has an awesome shot on him from range. Now saving up to buy the big boys like IF Silva and IF Lavezzi.

Chiellini or Lucio at CB?

I really don't like pairing IF Nagatomo with Maicon, even with two CDMs. Both of them have high attacking work rates, and medium defensive, which is just a recipe for disaster against 3 up top.

You've tempted me into starting a new season' date=' going to start one with Dortmund. See how it goes.[/quote']

El Shaarawy gets to 88, absolute bargain at 15 million he's rated 76 atm :D

Dortmund risers on Career Mode:

Mario Gotze 84 -> 91

Mats Hummels 84 -> 88

Shinji Kagawa 82 -> 86

Neven Subotic 81 -> 85

Sven Bender 81 -> 84

Ivan Perisic 77 -> 84

Robert Lewandowski 80 -> 84

Moritz Leitner 74 -> 84

IIkay Gundogan 76 -> 82

Marcel Schmelzer 76 -> 80

Jakub Blaszczykowski 78 -> 79

Felipe Santana 77 -> 79

Kevin Großkreutz 77 -> 79

Mitchell Langerak 68 -> 78

Julian Koch 71 -> 78

Chiellini or Lucio at CB?

I really don't like pairing IF Nagatomo with Maicon' date=' even with two CDMs. Both of them have high attacking work rates, and medium defensive, which is just a recipe for disaster against 3 up top.[/quote']

I know. Ive really been noticing it too with them fullbacks but I havent been punished yet in 4 games. I only got Nagatomo cause he has the best defending stats and is good in the air to my suprise but he pushes too much forward like you said. Also yeh I might get Chiellini or Lucio but I really like Cordoba. To me he is underrated so should I get Lucio or Chiellini to pair with him? Getting Lucio would mean an all Inter defence but getting Chiellini would get more bright green lines with Nocerino and Marchisio.