Sign in to follow this  
Kylan N17

FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

I know. Ive really been noticing it too with them fullbacks but I havent been punished yet in 4 games. I only got Nagatomo cause he has the best defending stats and is good in the air to my suprise but he pushes too much forward like you said. Also yeh I might get Chiellini or Lucio but I really like Cordoba. To me he is underrated so should I get Lucio or Chiellini to pair with him? Getting Lucio would mean an all Inter defence but getting Chiellini would get more bright green lines with Nocerino and Marchisio.

Chiellini, he has a medium attack rate, Lucio has high, don't want 3 of your back 4 having high + Chiellini's pace is a great asset. I played a game where injuries meant all 4 of my defence had high attack, had to switch to 352 and ultra defensive to stop the ridiculous runs.

Chiellini' date=' he has a medium attack rate, Lucio has high, don't want 3 of your back 4 having high + Chiellini's pace is a great asset. I played a game where injuries meant all 4 of my defence had high attack, had to switch to 352 and ultra defensive to stop the ridiculous runs.[/quote']

Okay thanks for the advice :)

Newcastle United

Board Objectives:

Barclays Premier League - Europa League Spot (Currently:7th) Not Achieved.

League Cup - Quarter Finals (Current Stage: Quarter Finals OUT) Acheived.

FA Cup - Quarter Finals (Current Stage: Quarter Finals OUT) Achieved.

Transfer Budget: £31' date='000,000

Wage Budget: £180,000[/center']

Transfers In:

Smith << Free

Jarvis << 6.5m

El Shaarwary << £15m

Latupeirissa << £400,000

Thiago Silva << £26.5m

Wynne << 700k

Transfers Out:

Best >> £4.1m

Obertan >> £2.8m

Williamson >> £3m

Taylor >> £9m

Marveaux >> £7m

Overall, pretty good season. It could have been better, but oh well. Got offers from Everton,Espanyol,Zulte,Sporting,Hearts. Was going to stay with Newcastle then saw Everton have a budget of 140m!! :eek::eek::eek:

Newcastle United

Board Objectives:

Barclays Premier League - Europa League Spot (Currently:7th) Not Achieved.

League Cup - Quarter Finals (Current Stage: Quarter Finals OUT) Acheived.

FA Cup - Quarter Finals (Current Stage: Quarter Finals OUT) Achieved.

Transfer Budget: £31' date='000,000

Wage Budget: £180,000[/center']

Transfers In:

Smith << Free

Jarvis << 6.5m

El Shaarwary << £15m

Latupeirissa << £400,000

Thiago Silva << £26.5m

Wynne << 700k

Transfers Out:

Best >> £4.1m

Obertan >> £2.8m

Williamson >> £3m

Taylor >> £9m

Marveaux >> £7m

Overall, pretty good season. It could have been better, but oh well. Got offers from Everton,Espanyol,Zulte,Sporting,Hearts. Was going to stay with Newcastle then saw Everton have a budget of 140m!! :eek::eek::eek:

D'ya know why Everton have such a big budget?

D'ya know why Everton have such a big budget?

No idea mate, maybe they got taken over of something :P

Everton transfer news:

IN:

Pogba - 3.5m

Courtois - 16m

Sissoko - 11m

Felipe Santana - 5.1m

Zouma - 800,000

Wakaso - 3.5m

Fandrich - Free

OUT:

Garbutt - Loan

Cahill 4.4m

Dier - Loan

Hibbert - 1.2m

McAleny - Loan

I got offered Blackburn a few seasons in to my Sheffield Wednesday career mode with £140 million transfer budget but i turned them down. I presume that if they have a massive budget then they've been taken over by rich owners in some sort of storyline somewhere during career mode.

Fifa street 3 demo comes out Tuesday on XBOX and Wednesday on PS3 by the way.

Everton

Board Objectives:

Barclays Premier League - Finish Mid Table (Currently: - )

League Cup - Quarter Finals (Current Stage: - )

FA Cup - Quarter Finals (Current Stage: - )

Transfer Budget: £140,000,000

Wage Budget: £1,200,000

IN:

Pogba - 3.5m

Courtois - 16m

Sissoko - 11m

Felipe Santana - 5.1m

Zouma - 800,000

Wakaso - 3.5m

Fandrich - Free

Isco - 23m

OUT:

Howard - 3.5m

Garbutt - Loan

Cahill 4.4m

Dier - Loan

Hibbert - 1.2m

McAleny - Loan

Everton

Board Objectives:

Barclays Premier League - Finish Mid Table (Currently: - )

League Cup - Quarter Finals (Current Stage: - )

FA Cup - Quarter Finals (Current Stage: - )

Transfer Budget: £140' date='000,000

Wage Budget: £1,200,000[/center']

IN:

Pogba - 3.5m

Courtois - 16m

Sissoko - 11m

Felipe Santana - 5.1m

Zouma - 800,000

Wakaso - 3.5m

Fandrich - Free

Isco - 23m

OUT:

Howard - 3.5m

Garbutt - Loan

Cahill 4.4m

Dier - Loan

Hibbert - 1.2m

McAleny - Loan

Is that your second season, and if so what rating is Isco? :0

Has anyone ever tried Russia in a Career Mode ?? Is it fun ' date=' and what team would you recommend ? :)[/quote']

I had CSKA for a 2 and a half seasons, really good team, really pacy.

My team after 2 seasons was:

Akinfeev

J.Boateng Matip Bereeutzy* Evans

M.Sissoko Ramires

Walcott Honda Elia/Schurlle

Pato

My PSG

Schwarzer

Luisao- Lugano- Naldo

Neymar- Pastore- Matuidi- Dzsudzsák

Kaka

Robinho- Falcao

Bench includes J. Rodriguez and a few others. Had a much bigger squad last season but cut it down substatially and invested it in 3 full star scouts.

Currently sit top of Ligue Un after 10 games. Also top of my champions league group with includes Barcelona, Galatasary and Anderlecht.

My PSG

Schwarzer

Luisao- Lugano- Naldo

Neymar- Pastore- Matuidi- Dzsudzsák

Kaka

Robinho- Falcao

Bench includes J. Rodriguez and a few others. Had a much bigger squad last season but cut it down substatially and invested it in 3 full star scouts.

Currently sit top of Ligue Un after 10 games. Also top of my champions league group with includes Barcelona' date=' Galatasary and Anderlecht.[/quote']

Should also add Luisao is the secret weapon. Last season when we didn't have Falcao and Neymar (had Cavani but sold him for 70mil to Madrid after buying him for 50mil at the start), I'd put Luisao up front if we were losing or drawing. All bar one game i did this, he either scored or got an assist. Think he finished with something like 7 goals 5 assists last season.

Need help quick lads ' date=' I downloaded a league from the creation center , does anyone know what I have to do to use that respective league in the career mode ?:) Cheers ..[/quote']

I don't know what console you use but on PS3 you have to buy some pack of the PS3 Store.

I don't know what console you use but on PS3 you have to buy some pack of the PS3 Store.

Cheers Dale , I just realized that :) ..

I get to Semi's of the cup , I get literally dominated for the whole of 73 minutes but defended well, then bang I score on the counter , and my connection failsssss :( ...AARRGHH :mad::mad:

Cisse IF for sale (83) PS3

Name: Papa Demba Cisse

Formation 4-3-1-2

Position: ST

Nationality: Senegal

League: Barclays PL

Club: Newcastle Utd

Starting Price: 10,250

Buy it Now: 25,250.

Desperate for cash, so If someone could Buy please do :)

Must've made about 100k in the past few days! Finally got my internet sorted (well kind of...). I haven't disconnected at the end of a match for a while, but I do get more lag randomly in the games.

Been playing the 11 nations tournament, had to put Miguel Veloso in at CDM after Vidal got injured, but he has ridiculous work rates for a CDM (High Attack, Low Def). Lucky he's so good at shooting and taking free kicks :P.

Don't know what to spend my coins on now though. Might get SIF Pirlo, and just wait for more high value Serie A IFs, or could try a new league...

So started off a new arsenal career and after the update they still haven't fixed them...

Vela, Bendtner etc arent attached to the club when they should be out on loan. I Was hoping they'd fixed this as it isnt realistic. And i'd also like to sell them at the end of the season when they return but unfortunately i cant.

I've managed to get my Crawley Town from League 2 to the Premier League,! Won League 2, League 1 and the Championship on the first time of asking, and also won the Europa League while in the Championship against Manchester United, along with a few cups along the way.

Throughout season 1 I had to rely on loans, and my best player was probably Nile Ranger, which isn't too bad for a league 2 side. I put my budget allocation so the wages are 100%, packed my squad up with free agents and loanees, and then sold them off for profit. I'm now in the Premier League, in my 4th season, and I have sacrificed depth for quality, and my squad is now ; Belec(78), Zabaleta (77), A.Costa(72), Mongongu(77), M. Wilson(77), Kehl(75), Sciarra(71), Bradley(77), Palacio(79), N'Gog(78) and Raphael Martinho(75). 4 star team.

Belec I bought when he was 70 rated just before season 3 started, and started him ever since, and is now a 78 rated keeper. Costa, Sciarra, Palacio, N'Gog and Martinho all came from the free agents, with very low wages each, around 4k. The rest of the starting 11 were bought with my 14.5 Million budget this season. Also from the free agent list I have are Cacau, Morimoto and Keko, who feature on my bench. Others include Pilkington, and Ludovic Baal.

My aim from the chairman is to avoid relegation, but my personal aim is to finish mid-table, but will be relatively hard, as I'm playing against the likes of Manchester United etc.