Sign in to follow this  
Kylan N17

FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

This is my team from scrach not used any cash too bring in players all I have done is start a new team today, and worked with not one coin just the two packs thay give you if you played fifa 11.

4-2-3-1

GK - Moraes - 78

RB - O'Shea - 75

CB - Dann - 77

CB - Taylor - 76

LB - Still too find a good one

CDM - Marveaux - 75

CDM - Whitehead - 75

CAM - Ambrose - 70

CAM - Osman - 77

CF - Hooper - 76

ST - Bent - 82 - Star find

If anyone wants bent may sell 1K but don't no yet.

Anyway looking for a LB so get hold of me.

Started a new career mode as Juventus as Serie A is the only one of the major leagues I havent managed in. Decent squad, all of their youngsters progress to be 80+ except Padoin who I've learnt is a January signing. Also started this career mode on World Class rather than Professional with adjusted sliders. Lost my first friendly 4-0 to Hamburg. The team is too slow and I couldn't work any shooting opportunities. I think I had maybe two shots on goal, both through Krasic who was a second half sub.

As far as signings go, I've signed Kolarov (beat Arsenal to his signature) and Granit Xhaka. Was looking at Higuain but I needed mulitple squad players rather than one big name. Nainggolan would also be a good purchase but he's too expensive at the moment.

Something any Juve fans might be able to answer. There's a player who is down as 'loaned out' when in reality he is co-owned, yet Fredrik Sorensen (co-owned) is down as permanently transferred so I'm having to buy him back in January as he's apparently recently moved. Now I do research for EA (specifically for Preston North End) where I have to check players contracts, age, appearance and transfer fee amongst other things. How could somebody get Sorensen wrong when he is at arguably the third best Serie A team?

made a Championship side (with an exception) earlier today, yet to try it out but I am really looking forward to, this is the team:

Green

IF Pantsil - C. Davies - Tomkins - Elokobi

IF Phillips - Ferguson - Fahey - Beausejour

SIF Lambert - SIF Jordan Rhodes

Obviously Rhodes is in League 1, but I didn't want IF Henderson, and I thought about just getting Rhodes, really looking forward to trying him out

After Ash got bored and sold our English prem team and replaced them with a English gold/silver/bronze hybrid i decided to save the remainder of the coins from being splurged on packs by buying a team I've always wanted in the shape of a German team! Obviously its missing IF Pander because he's been price locked and also Haven't got UP Neuer yet but will have him by tomorrow.

So here's the team:

Up Neuer

Lahm IF Huth IF Torpak Holebas

Khedira Bastian

Podolski/Gotze ---------- Ozil

SIF Reus

IF Klose

Only real plan I have for this team is to buy IF Pander if I can afford him and possibly buy IF Hummels if I ever bother to earn that sort of money. I haven't played with the team yet but am really looking forward to it, with the subs I'm going to get Ballack, Schullue, Hummels along with a few others. My only real worry with the team is Klose hopefully I can keep racing down the wing with Podolski and deliver some good crosses or force some rebounds.

That's insane Asian :P Well done :)

I've got my sweatbands back on now, decided to buy a 433 PL side. Gervinho and Mata on the wings with Drogba up top. Arteta, Yaya and Essien in midfield. UP Enrique, Vermaelen, Kompany and Johnson in defence. Cech in nets. Cheap enough bench, pace abusing attack though (feat. Bent, Walcott).

Have 109k in the bank, with 150-ish-k (give or take) on the trade pile.

made a Championship side (with an exception) earlier today' date=' yet to try it out but I am really looking forward to, this is the team:

[center']Green

IF Pantsil - C. Davies - Tomkins - Elokobi

SIF Lambert - SIF Jordan Rhodes [/center]

Obviously Rhodes is in League 1, but I didn't want IF Henderson, and I thought about just getting Rhodes, really looking forward to trying him out

I have one thing to say, SIF Rhodes is awesome!! decided to change the midfield, from:

to

Bullard

IF Phillips - Beausejour

Iago Falque

I have one thing to say' date=' SIF Rhodes is awesome!! decided to change the midfield, from:

[center']IF Phillips - Ferguson - Fahey - Beausejour[/center]

to

Bullard

IF Phillips - Beausejour

Iago Falque

You on PS3/Xbox and how much does Rhodes cost?

You on PS3/Xbox and how much does Rhodes cost?

Xbox mate, and Rhodes cost me 57k, and it was the cheapest on the market at the time... He's well worth it, the only problem with him is that he doesn't really have a weak foot

Had a go with SIF Ibra today, was slightly disappointed, but I was playing terribly, will give him a better run out tomorrow, he scored 2 in 3 and had a few assists, but I got D/Ced on two of those games at the end of the match :o, hope this patch fixes it.

Up Neuer

Lahm IF Huth IF Torpak Holebas

Khedira Bastian

Podolski/Gotze ---------- Ozil

SIF Reus

IF Klose

Upgraded this a Little

Up Neuer

Lahm IF Huth IF Torpak IF Pander

Khedira Bastian

SIF Kagawa SIF Reus Ozil

IF Klose

Consider getting the 81 Bender for Dm anyone used him?

I've found Klose to be a beast well worth the 20k I paid for him his heading is unreal 99 finishing doesn't disappoint and his 80 pace isn't that bad in the formation I play, SIF Reus is as beastly as I remember him, UP Neuer is great, IF Huth and IF Torpak are quite a good pairing however I may buy IF Hummels but really enjoying Huth at Present so not sure! IF Pander is a nice little player Slow but his clearing and Shot are fun and his free kicks look awesome, haven't played with SIF Kagawa yet but can't wait I'm Buzzing to give him a try hopefully he adds Pace to the Attacking play. Only ways I can really improve the side are IF Hummels and IF Podolski realistically! If anyones up for a game over the next three days drop me a message haven't played in a month or so(except two games today), so very rusty!

Not on the same level as you guys as I only et to play when the kids are in bed :P............but here is my Serie A team that I have put together.

Abbiati

Abate......Gamberini......Cordoba......Nagatomo

De Rossi........Vidal

Giovinco...............Jovetic................Boateng

Miccoli

subs: Bojan CAM, Hamsik CAM, Zarate CF, Matri ST, Bonucci CB, Balzaretti LB, Lichtsteiner RB, Marchisio CDM, Emanuelson CDM, Storari GK, Robinho CF

Really enjoy playing with this lot, just bought Robinho but still prefer Jovetic in at CF, seems the better all round player.

Gonna get Buffon for GK and get rid of storari and would also like to replace Miccoli at some point, even if he is a bit of a beast

I'd love some IF's, but I honestly don't have the time to build up enough coins or use any other money making schemes :P

so for now this will have to do :o

Gary get Armero for LB over Nagatomo, he's so good and has an amazing left peg (although they both have High Attack, Med Def work rates).

Cambiasso is quite cheap now and is a quality CDM although De Rossi and Vidal are better for me. Robinho's best suited to LCAM or RCAM because he's too weak for CF, very good dribbling though!

Edit: And Buffon is quality, as is Stekelenberg, I was a Stek lover but he had some awful games for me, and Buffon's just taken the 1st team spot easily.

Gary get Armero for LB over Nagatomo' date=' he's so good and has an amazing left peg (although they both have High Attack, Med Def work rates).

Cambiasso is quite cheap now and is a quality CDM although De Rossi and Vidal are better for me. Robinho's best suited to LCAM or RCAM because he's too weak for CF, very good dribbling though!

Edit: And Buffon is quality, as is Stekelenberg, I was a Stek lover but he had some awful games for me, and Buffon's just taken the 1st team spot easily.[/quote']

I'll grab them tonight mate......CF to CAM is a fortune aswell:o...a well sore fingers for me tonight :P

I'll grab them tonight mate......CF to CAM is a fortune aswell:o...a well sore fingers for me tonight :P

Play him at CAM anyway, think he'll get 7 chem if he's in the right formation, and they play well enough like that anyway. He should be better than Boateng, who is a tank, but more suited to CM/CDM because of the work rates.

Asian (what's your name?) is right Gary :) You definitely want Cambiasso at DM with Vidal, really good combination. Vidal is a more box to box mid, whereas Cambiasso is brilliant in covering the defence. I'd also recommend Caceres at CB, he's only 300-800c, which is very good value for money. Buffon is still the best goalie on the game, as he has been for the last 6 FIFA's, in my view anyway.

With Miccoli, do you run with him, or do you play the wings more? If so, I'd advise a CAM Miccoli when you have more money, himself and Giovinco on the left and right working through Jovetic is beautiful. Pazzini and Klose are my personal favourite lone forwards.

Asian (what's your name?) is right Gary :) You definitely want Cambiasso at DM with Vidal' date=' really good combination. Vidal is a more box to box mid, whereas Cambiasso is brilliant in covering the defence. I'd also recommend Caceres at CB, he's only 300-800c, which is very good value for money. Buffon is still the best goalie on the game, as he has been for the last 6 FIFA's, in my view anyway.

With Miccoli, do you run with him, or do you play the wings more? If so, I'd advise a CAM Miccoli when you have more money, himself and Giovinco on the left and right working through Jovetic is beautiful. Pazzini and Klose are my personal favourite lone forwards.[/font']

I've been using Miccoli up top, running onto through balls form Jovetic.

I'm getting rid of my Prem team at the minute so I might be able to upgrade a wee bit.

My Spain team is still a work in progress. I haven't splashed out on Xavi and Inesta though, as good as they are, I looked elsewhere. I'm waiting to get the coins to buy Torres as my ST and I'm also waiting for a formation card on IF Javi Garcia. I was going to buy Pique, but Puyol is miles better than him, somehow..

EA (team is here) don't seem to understand that I'm not Australian.. :D

I had Mata, but Pedro took his spot as he was just miles ahead of him. Saving up for Torres and Casillas..