Sign in to follow this  
Kylan N17

FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

Just a word of advice' date=' try to get decent Chemisty, it does affect the performance of your players. You'll find when it is low, they don't link up very well, it can get very frustrating. :mad:[/quote']

thanks. ill try to do that :) hit 16 k now. maybe moving up to some more expensive players now

That is not a bargain...there are CM versions available for like 500 coins more' date=' and there are a few at 25k.[/quote']

But this one is CAM, and the next cheapest is 29k.

LOL, it's my card. If anyone could buy it then I would love them forever :P:p:o:o:D:D

Man of The Match card – what is this thing?

As mentioned above, Rob Hodson introduced us to a new Ultimate Team card that will be called “Man Of The Match” (MOTM) and is orange. This card will be announced on Fridays around this time and are only available during a Happy-Hour period that is announced straight after. The players are chosen based on their performances in the previous games during the week.

First to be on the card is Kaka

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RkFlFQdf7dE#!

it seems EA is making new cards' date=' Harris. i understand they are available from the Premium Gold Packs only, which cost 25k, but i could be mistaken[/quote']

Argh they want more money off us aye, well there're getting none off me. Also I think there 15k mate.

Spent another 25k on a premium jumbo pack during happy hour ... what was I thinking :o

Decided to go back to a Brazilian team but stay with them this time. IF Fred is a pretty good target man and can't believe I've never used Ronnie before at CF instead of Robinho.

Also started to play less one-two's and chip through balls and don't really use Neymar's or Lucas's pace on the wings as much. I find it far more enjoyable to score possession goals now ;) Still annoying when I play like this and lose against someone who can only score jew goals or uses pace as their only attack method :(

I've just found out how people make millions on UT. Beat a guy with Messi and Ronaldo on the same team, and he tells me he monopolies' players, he recently bought 100 Aaron Lennons for around 2500 and sold them all for 3500. people could only buy them because there where no other alternative prices around. Obviously it takes a while to get to that stage, but you get the idea. :(

Also an update on that IF Muller I got for 59k, sold him for 65k. RESULT!

I've just found out how people make millions on UT. Beat a guy with Messi and Ronaldo on the same team' date=' and he tells me he monopolies' players, he recently bought 100 Aaron Lennons for around 2500 and sold them all for 3500. people could only buy them because there where no other alternative prices around. Obviously it takes a while to get to that stage, but you get the idea. :(

Also an update on that IF Muller I got for 59k, sold him for 65k. RESULT![/quote']

ive heard about that method several times. its called changing the market or something like that. it takes alot of coins though.

ive hit a rough spot in UT, nobody is buying my UP Mata and Cavani :mad:

I've just found out how people make millions on UT. Beat a guy with Messi and Ronaldo on the same team' date=' and he tells me he monopolies' players, he recently bought 100 Aaron Lennons for around 2500 and sold them all for 3500. people could only buy them because there where no other alternative prices around. Obviously it takes a while to get to that stage, but you get the idea. :(

Also an update on that IF Muller I got for 59k, sold him for 65k. RESULT![/quote']

ive heard about that method several times. its called changing the market or something like that. it takes alot of coins though.

ive hit a rough spot in UT' date=' nobody is buying my UP Mata and Cavani :mad:[/quote']

Have a look at this post I made a few months ago lads ;)

FIFA12 UT for Dummies

I swear I've read that' date=' but I can't seem to remember the Pump and Dump section. Ahh well I'm already envious of your million coins, dare I ask what players you have?[/quote']

Probably the same as your self mate :P, I was sent this info by a cousin in OZ (I think he may have bought/downloaded it somewhere) and I posted it so hopefully it could help some people ;)

tbh I'm not to bothered about having loads of coins/IF players, I usually just play games and buy a player if I find him going cheap.

Still struggling to find a gold team that I actually like. Since selling my Brasilvers, I've made about 7 teams, but cant find the right one. Most recent team is this:

IF Diego Alves

Ramos-Pique-David Luiz-Evra

UP David Silva-Gerrard-Nasri

David Villa-Torres-Ribery

Have a real pace abuse bench too of:

Ferdinand, UP Benzema, Nilmar, Doumbia, Jordi Alba, Callejon, Neto.

Not sure about this team yet, though seems pretty good.