• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread ttupGR1RhKM Seriously, this guy is too funny. Worth a watch. Hilarious, especially in the manner he just slags Andy Gray, over-enunciates, really goes to town on the

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread Just though I should let you know about a player who's value will likely rocket. Raffael Cretaro R.o.I Airtricity League Sligo Rovers KSI posted about him on

I'm about to start my first Ultimate Team on Fifa 12 and wow this is much different to Fifa 11. Like you can win packs for winning tournaments? Wth haha. Umm, I was wondering if anyone on PS3 could help me with some recomendations of players to go for which could help me make some profit quickly.

Just got a Neymar in a pack!

Not planning to use him but I do have a lot of formation cards which I could use on him to get more money. What's the most popular formation for a Neymar' date=' and should I bother changing him to a CAM or ST?[/quote']

Lucky you, I'd say a 4-1-2-1-2, with Neymar as the striker will make the most money. Do some research mate, but I'm pretty sure.

Also, braucieno good games yesterday fancy a few games tonight?

Lucky you' date=' I'd say a 4-1-2-1-2, with Neymar as the striker will make the most money. Do some research mate, but I'm pretty sure.

[b']Also, braucieno good games yesterday fancy a few games tonight?[/b]

sure mate. the first one i was rubbish but second was better ;) i like the way you play, not just run and gun, but build up play and tactics :) but tonight is CL on the telly, so it has to be before that

Guys' date=' if anyone is up for a game on PS3 add xKyleCFC :)

Tis my new account, other one got hacked :(

Will also be gratefully be accepting donations of around 2.5k to hep kick start my UT :rolleyes:

And stay tuned for my upcoming youtube channel :P[/quote']

I'll be on in around an hour kid, if your available then I'll happily beat you :D

sure mate. the first one i was rubbish but second was better ;) i like the way you play' date=' not just run and gun, but build up play and tactics :) but tonight is CL on the telly, so it has to be before that[/quote']

Argh true that mate, well I finish work just before it starts. So it looks like we'll have to wait till tomorrow. Cheers mate, try to keep the ball and split a defence open instead of whacking it over the top. Quite enjoyed playing with 4/4.5 star teams as well, might have to due that again.

Hey I still have to face you as well Harris so fit me in there somehow too.

In due time mate' date=' I advise you to spend the time you've got left practicing well. ;)

I'll be on in around an hour kid, if your available then I'll happily beat you :D

Love that kind of talk!, only if you had xbox. :(

Right lads need ideas.

Bought IF Doumbia for 73k and that is all I have bought.

I have 85k left.

What should I make? Can be hybrid or anything or any formation.

So stuck for ideas :P

If I had the coins, I would make a bronze Prem League team.

I only have 20,000 coins to make a team so I'm gonna do some trading but I'm awful at finding cheap players.