Sign in to follow this  
Kylan N17

FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

Buy cheap players in the right position/formation (Belhanda and whoever else you're planning on bringing in)' date=' its cheaper in the long run and gives you good chemistry...[/quote']

what lol that link wasnt my team lol :D i dont know why it gave you that.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#XUe2WAFxbdjzY

i posted the wrong link before lol. this is what i have now

edit: oh jeesh wrong link again, fixed now

Most people think referees IRL are bad; just had the funniest, most ridiculous decision in a game of clubs.

Playing as GK, I caught a cross and sprinted to the edge of my box for a quick throw-out. But as I went to release it, my player tangled with an opposition player and the Player Impact Engine did its thing, which is to say my pro did a flip and ended up just outside the box.

The referee awarded them a free-kick for handball.

Seems legit.

Most people think referees IRL are bad; just had the funniest' date=' most ridiculous decision in a game of clubs.

Playing as GK, I caught a cross and sprinted to the edge of my box for a quick throw-out. But as I went to release it, my player tangled with an opposition player and the Player Impact Engine did its thing, which is to say my pro did a flip and ended up just outside the box.

Seems legit.[/quote']

Haha, that's pretty funny! I've had some pretty crazy fouls thanks to the player impact engine. I was trying to get the ball from some guy in an online pro match, and my player knocked his down. His player slid about halfway across the field and the ref called a foul against me. This has happened to me in single player games too. It's ridiculous how far they go flying, but at least it's a funny glitch.

Aye it needs a lot of work but it's bloody funny. We get about 4-5 incidents a game of players doing funny things, tangling with each other, flipping over, etc. It's probably the funniest when it's after the whistle or in goal celebrations. One time (playing outfield this time) after a team-mate scored, I went to celebrate with him only to trip over the goalkeeper (lying on the floor) and ended up injured in the goal.

The cramp-type thing is hilarious as well. Unrealistic the amount of times it happens, but very funny. Particularly when your team-mate is through on goal, only to pull up. One guy rounded the 'keeper before it happened. :D

Finally got bored of UT after nearly 500 games of it (:o), decided to start a CM with Wimbledon. Sold the majority of their players and put all the transfer budget into the wage budget and basically sucked the free agent market dry :P

First XI:

J. Smith (77)

M. Gazzola (63) - S. Sini (63) - F. Capitanio (63) - G. Bianco (62)

S. Suciu (64)

F. Semilio (69)--------------------------N. Oduamadi (66)

S. Guberti (75)

VP (77) - B. Fornaroli (65)

Then I signed a few 60'ers for the subs bench and for cups, might just sim the whole first season since the team is 3 stars now.

Aye it needs a lot of work but it's bloody funny. We get about 4-5 incidents a game of players doing funny things' date=' tangling with each other, flipping over, etc. It's probably the funniest when it's after the whistle or in goal celebrations. One time (playing outfield this time) after a team-mate scored, I went to celebrate with him only to trip over the goalkeeper (lying on the floor) and ended up injured in the goal.

The cramp-type thing is hilarious as well. Unrealistic the amount of times it happens, but very funny. Particularly when your team-mate is through on goal, only to pull up. One guy rounded the 'keeper before it happened. :D[/quote']

SEFTON!! Are you back?! :D

damnit, everything was going perfect forme against this team full of 87 guys. i was up 2-0 before half time, and his Pepe got two yellows.. and he quit... aaargghh i hate these guys.

i always finish a game like a proper saint, even if i get humiliated B)

Whats everyone's pro like.

I'm 100% in the book

and @ Elton,i done the same as you,I played all games on World class and i beat Utd in the league cup final,also won the league with like 2 losts and was in Europe next season :D

Aye it needs a lot of work but it's bloody funny. We get about 4-5 incidents a game of players doing funny things' date=' tangling with each other, flipping over, etc. It's probably the funniest when it's after the whistle or in goal celebrations. One time (playing outfield this time) after a team-mate scored, I went to celebrate with him only to trip over the goalkeeper (lying on the floor) and ended up injured in the goal.

The cramp-type thing is hilarious as well. Unrealistic the amount of times it happens, but very funny. Particularly when your team-mate is through on goal, only to pull up. One guy rounded the 'keeper before it happened. :D[/quote']

Some of the funniest incidents I've seen is with goal celebrations, especially when they arent planned. Obviously there's the Tevez-esque bum wiggle on the goalie if he made a mistake, but I've seen team-mates do the dog wee on the goalscorer, doing 'the worm' through the goalscorers legs, and I've seen the flying karate kick right into the chest of an opponent!

Most people think referees IRL are bad; just had the funniest' date=' most ridiculous decision in a game of clubs.

Seems legit.[/quote']

Haha. That. Was. Quality. Everyone was laughing like anything, and for the ref to give them a FK, just outside the '18!? Wow.

Never seen anything like that happen other than, you know; after penalty kicks the GK runs to celebrate with his team-mates, only to run and smash his knee right into the head of the kneeling, saddened penalty-kick taker who missed. Talk about rubbing it in.

Or the random players who all of a sudden become soft as marshmallows, even a slight touch of them, they transform into Booker T, drop to ground in a state and start doing spinneroonies... either that or Constantine has made his way on the pitch to perform some exorcism, which makes some player go flying up in the air, doing like a 900 degree spin.

Gotta love the Player Impact Engine.