Sign in to follow this  
Kylan N17

FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

Some of the Impact Engline fails are hilarious in these vids. Simply' date=' wow. A must watch. :D

[center']

xvocRAQfbE4

ppKiS5Tk7IQ

U83AH-h3L9s

[/center]

Found this one the funniest:

YFoPJ3bNX_g

2:08 and onwards is hilarious :D

But the card is Evra. :confused:

I know' date=' the images have appeared on different players cards. Something must have went wrong in the system displaying the images of these players so thats where the rumour came from. It might not be true but it seems believable.[/b']

Nah just popped back on to rant and rage about the current state of our team' date=' and the incident mentioned on the last page happened in the meanwhile so thought I'd post it on here. :)[/quote']

Gaah, if you popped on to rant about Leeds' current state surely you'd be on every week? :confused::rolleyes:

Miss you over on the FM thread, been a long time since the legend of Matthis Kieffer has been spoken about :D Have you got this years FM?

Gutted that SIF JoJo is coming out to be honest. Been trying to shift a CM version of the IF for a while now. To no avail.

Delighted with a SIF Dempsey, IF Foster (best GK on the game) and IF Arteta though! :D Must buy them down the line.

ofcourse' date=' happy hour is now that i dont have coins :([/quote']

If you don't mind me asking, what exactly is "happy hour" on FIFA 12 UT in reference to? Is it an hour where players go way below market value? Also is it on Xbox? I've not heard of this.

If you don't mind me asking' date=' what exactly is [i']"happy hour"[/i] on FIFA 12 UT in reference to? Is it an hour where players go way below market value? Also is it on Xbox? I've not heard of this.

yea its Xbox. its an hour a day when there is a special pack. for 25 k you get a pack of only players + there is more possibility for rare players and IF :) ive never bought one yet because i always seem to spend my coins just before it appears.

yea its Xbox. its an hour a day when there is a special pack. for 25 k you get a pack of only players + there is more possibility for rare players and IF :) ive never bought one yet because i always seem to spend my coins just before it appears.

It's for both XBOX and PS3. Happy hour is an hour where EA release a special 25k pack which gives you double the chance of getting an IF. I love happy hour because I never buy packs, i just go out and get cheap deals for players. I got a Fabregas for 12.5k by doing this.

It's for both XBOX and PS3. Happy hour is an hour where EA release a special 25k pack which gives you double the chance of getting an IF. I love happy hour because I never buy packs' date=' i just go out and get cheap deals for players. I got a Fabregas for 12.5k by doing this.[/quote']

didnt i just say that lol ?

Oh right, cheers.

I was unaware of this. Probably won't do me any good then, seeing as it's via buying packs. Have never bought any packs on any UT versions, other than the free ones you get at the start. Usually just stick to buying separate players.

Was hoping it was a crazed hour where I could get a IF for 3K, or something. Most I've ever spent on any player on FIFA 12 has been Chicharito for 3.9K, who I got rid of for 2K after 4 matches. :o

Oh right' date=' cheers.

I was unaware of this. Probably won't do me any good then, seeing as it's via buying packs. Have never bought any packs on any UT versions, other than the free ones you get at the start. Usually just stick to buying separate players.

Was hoping it was a crazed hour where I could get a IF for 3K, or something. Most I've ever spent on any player on FIFA 12 has been Chicharito for 3.9K, who I got rid of for 2K after 4 matches. :o[/quote']

most i ever spent on a player was 30,750 two hours ago when i bought 4-4-2 Lampard to resell for hopefully approx 42 k :)

most i ever spent on a player was 30' date='750 two hours ago when i bought 4-4-2 Lampard to resell for hopefully approx 42 k :)[/quote']

I'd never spend anything like that, probably because I've never had that much to spend, haha. Other than Chicharito, I think my 2 highest players have both been bought at 2.7K (Parker & Hart).

I don't know what it is, at times I can't just justify paying some amounts for players, plus I now have 6 UTs, so the cheap buys do me fine.

This is the latest team I just made y'day and today via the web app; All of legendary status in Calcio, or were part of the 2006 Azzuri, World Cup winning squad, barring Gamberini.

Amelia

Oddo - Gamberini - Barzagli - Zambrotta

Pirlo - Zanetti - Seedorf

Del Piero

Totti - Milito

Haven't played with them yet, so who knows how it'll go. Quite a slow team rating wise.

Oh right' date=' cheers.

Was hoping it was a crazed hour where I could get a IF for 3K, or something. Most I've ever spent on any player on FIFA 12 has been [b']Chicharito for 3.9K[/b], who I got rid of for 2K after 4 matches. :o

Bank of w0b is always open to you Kylan :D

EDIT;

Buying an IF PL team (again), to try and make more of a profit off of. So far I've bought 9 of the 11.