FIFA 12 Official Thread

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

If anybody has one of there free sign up gamertags left (you know the ones with the one month free at the start) could they possibly make one for me , i'd be ever so grateful (will give you some coins down the line). I know this is a long shot haha , just fancy starting my new account now instead of having to wait another week and a bit until i get paid B)

Changed my Serie A team to 4-3-1-2 as Lanzafame and Gomez weren't getting much into the games playing 4-3-2-1. Signed Chiellini, Zarate, Del Piero and Forlan. Best bit is I signed them all with more than 7 contracts for less than their average price on ultimatedb.nl, so in theory when they get down to 7 I could sell them on for a profit.

Also, De Ceglie is really underrated!

Got promoted to League 1 with Wimbledon with around 108 points. Just noticed something rather amusing though, Wimbledon actually have a player in their team who has the exact same name as me and plays in the same position as my virtual pro :P

Anyway, I made £4.4M by selling Guberti to Parma (rose from 75 to 77) after I got him for free. Gonna strengthen the team a bit with that money. The first team looks like this now:

J. Smith (77)

Gazzola (65) - Kamalu (64) - Capitanio (64) - Duda Paraiba (67)

Somalia (68)

Oduamadi (68) ---------------- Semioli (69)

Vermouth (70)

Icardi (66) - VP (77)

First match is up against Preston now, unfortunately I can't sim most of my games now that my team isn't the best in the league ;)

Need a we bit of insider knowledge lads...............is 10k of coins an hour good going ??

want to see if I should carry on with my current coin making tactic ;)

lol yes, keep doing that for sure.

interesting, i had Lampard up for sale 35 k starting, and noone bought him. then i lowered it to 25 k and he went for 40,750 lol. makes sense

Amelia

Oddo - Gamberini - Barzagli - Zambrotta

Pirlo - Zanetti - Seedorf

Del Piero

Totti - Milito

Haven't played with them yet' date=' so who knows how it'll go. Quite a slow team rating wise.[/quote']

Hmm...

Only played 2 matches with this side y'day, have come to the conclusion, due to this being one of the slowest teams ever, kindly described by Neller, as 'a team on walking sticks', it may be my most catastrophic side, built mostly out of nostalgia.

Lost 2-1 in the first match to a mate, though I'm happy to say I was the better team. Made 2 stupid defensive errors on both goals, one in the 90th minute, which I'm pretty sure my controller reaction was to head the incoming chip through-ball, to the side, not back to my GK, which was picked up by a ST, tucked under the GK. Triffic.

The second match, well, destroyed by Neller, 5-1, my team could just not compete with the pace on that side, Oddo is such a weak link. Spirits were lifted right at the end though, with a Milito screamer.

Think I'll still keep this team anyway, mainly just for a laugh, and due to the nostalgia. Might try and buy Gigi. Shame there is no Trezegol on the game.

If anyone fancies a pop; Xbox GT: ShadesOfCantona

question lads. should i sell my IF1 Remy ? his price has gone up since i bought him. he is 83 rated

then i could buy the IF2 Remy' date=' who is 85 rated and only approximately 19 k more expensive[/quote']

Or you could just swap me that IF Remy, in return I'd give you former Spurs legend, Helder Postiga. :P

I'm probably not the person you want to be answering that question, I'd tell you to sell that IF Remy and build 2/3 different UTs.

Or you could just swap me that IF Remy' date=' in return I'd give you former Spurs legend, Helder Postiga. :P

I'm probably not the person you want to be answering that question,[b'] I'd tell you to sell that IF Remy and build 2/3 different UTs[/b].

he is worth 30 k. im not going to build 2 or 3 teams with that lol

he is worth 30 k. im not going to build 2 or 3 teams with that lol

Oh, 30K, in that case you can build 5. :D

That team I mentioned above, with the old-timers, no one player cost most that 1K.

Think what 30K could buy you. I'd go crazy with that amount. I rarely ever spend over 1K on a player unless it's somebody I really, really, REALLY want. Have never bought any IF players, in fact, I think out of all the UTs on FIFA in the past, I've only ever bought a Gattuso IF, that's it.

Just have never been all that intrigued by the IF/SIF, etc... stuff.

Guess you could say I'm tight with the coins but hey, times are hard, even the economy on FIFA UT is in disarray.

At one point I had to pay a sad, yet humbling visit to 'The bank of W0b' (Rob Walshe), to get a 5K loan, where the customer service is poor, the profanity used is more than enough to turn a teletubby straight hood, they speak in these weird accents, to top it all they pity you, so put down 0% interest on the loan. Disgusting. Never again!

At one point I had to pay a sad' date=' yet humbling visit to 'The bank of W0b' (Rob Walshe), to get a 5K loan, where the customer service is poor, the profanity used is more than enough to turn a teletubby straight hood, they speak in these weird accents, to top it all they pity you, so put down 0% interest on the loan. Disgusting. Never again![/quote']

Yawri lads!

There's been much more than 'one' :P On '12 I've totted up a 20k loan out to you, but as I said, it's not a really a loan as I don't want the coins back. That said, I 'loaned' you about 40k on '11. As I said, the doors forever remained open to you. ;) You love the accent, however, your gangster/chav one is rather sickening.

Yawri lads!

There's been much more than 'one' :P On '12 I've totted up a 20k loan out to you' date=' but as I said, it's not a really a loan as I don't want the coins back. That said, I 'loaned' you about 40k on '11. As I said, the doors forever remained open to you. ;) You love the accent, however, your gangster/chav one is rather sickening.[/quote']

Huh? You must be thinking of someone else mate. I turned down those times you were giving coins away, because I rarely played UT back then, just as I told Daragh on 11 when he was giving all his IFs away, I didn't want anything, which he then gave you it all.

Only have ever taken a 5K loan from you, well not 'loan', but we'll call it that to keep a certain snobby level of professionalism as pertaining to a video game, haha. Which by the way, I regret taking that 5K, spent 3.9K of it on bloody Chicharito, who was awful. :o

As for the accent, do me a flavour. :P

Huh? You must be thinking of someone else mate. I turned down those times you were giving coins away' date=' because I rarely played UT back then, just as I told Daragh on 11 when he was giving all his IFs away, I didn't want anything, which he then gave you it all.

Only have ever taken a 5K loan from you, well not 'loan', but we'll call it that to keep a certain snobby level of professionalism as pertaining to a video game, haha. Which by the way, I regret taking that 5K, spent 3.9K of it on bloody Chicharito, who was awful. :o

As for the accent, do me a flavour. :P[/quote']

No, no :P There was the Chicharito loan, the Balotelloi loan (when he was 5k-ish) and some loan for the last few players of one of your squads. That's the '12 ones. The 40k loan was probably between you and someone else, definitely gave you a five figure one anyway. Nah, you snobby mare.

A flavour? Strawberry perhaps? Or a spoonful of leprechaun juice? :D

Archived