Sign in to follow this  
Kylan N17

FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

No' date=' no :P There was the Chicharito loan, the Balotelloi loan (when he was 5k-ish) and some loan for the last few players of one of your squads. That's the '12 ones. The 40k loan was probably between you and someone else, definitely gave you a five figure one anyway. Nah, you snobby mare.

A flavour? Strawberry perhaps? Or a spoonful of leprechaun juice? :D[/quote']

Ah yes, agree on Balotelli, I remember that. Mate, 100% sure about the 5 figure though, trust me. 40K!? I would never know who to spend that much on. That's crazy money. I remember you giving Jack a ridiculous amount I think it was, but most certainly not me. Plus, I would never take that much from anyone, even if they were giving it for free. You sure Richard Causey is'nt running your books there? ;)

Leprechaun juice!? Is that a shot of dissolved Clover?

you guys conversate in a weird lingua. i have no clue what you lot are talking about lol

That's what happens when a Londoner and an Irisher (? lol) cross paths. Just be thankful we're not the most awkward of b0x conversationalists out of the SM lot, looking at you Lee. :P

I'm the kind of person who gets bored of a Career Mode pretty quick. But I think I finally found the one I'm going to stick to. I had Udinese for a season and manged to finish second, then attracted the Job from Juventus, which I took.. Done a major clean-up and brought in the likes of Marcelo and Bale. And now 14 matches into the season, we're top of league after winning every single match (World Class) and I'm planning on finishing the season unbeaten :D

Oh' date=' 30K, in that case you can build 5. :D

That team I mentioned above, with the old-timers, no one player cost most that 1K.

Think what 30K could buy you. I'd go crazy with that amount. I rarely ever spend over 1K on a player unless it's somebody I really, really, REALLY want. Have never bought any IF players, in fact, I think out of all the UTs on FIFA in the past, I've only ever bought a Gattuso IF, that's it.

Just have never been all that intrigued by the IF/SIF, etc... stuff.

Guess you could say I'm tight with the coins but hey, times are hard, even the economy on FIFA UT is in disarray.

[/quote']

I'm the same mate, I've had one IF, and I got him in a pack and sold him straight away.

I have 6 teams(I think).......one of my favourites to play with (a french bronze) only cost about 5k to build max....

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#dNLDGA1RbdkYa

Non-rare Serie A team! No player cost over 600 (all but 2 were 500 or less), cannot wait to try it out. Had to buy a new PS3, and then my cousin goes and takes my Fifa disc, so can't play yet (probably a good thing as exams start in 2/3 weeks....:o).

Funny Scenes! watching ash destroy a team worth miles more than his with his 30k Sweat Team 2-0 at present!

Ash's Team:

Cesar

Marcelo Dede Lucio Luiz Walker

UP Anderson Ramires

Young ---- Lennon

Gabby

Kids Team:

Casillas

Marcelo Luiz Lucio Maicon

Ronaldo Sneijder VDV IF Valencia

Rooney RVP (Subbed on IF Walcott)

this game is really showing me the floors in Fifa no way should ash be so dominate attacking when he's playing ultra Defensive and Counter :eek::P

Funny Scenes! watching ash destroy a team worth miles more than his with his 30k Sweat Team 2-0 at present!

Ash's Team:

Cesar

UP Anderson Ramires

Young ---- Lennon

Gabby

Kids Team:

Casillas

this game is really showing me the floors in Fifa no way should ash be so dominate attacking when he's playing ultra Defensive and Counter :eek::P

Kid must be poor, I made Ashh look silly with his side ages back :D

I did manage to stay unbeaten for the whole season (Simmed a few of the easier matches but I played all the matches against the top 7/8 sides , Record at the end of the season : Wins 34 Draws 4 Defeats 0 . But I did get knocked out of the cup by Milan in the quarter finals where I lost 2-0.

This is how the table looked like at the end of the season :

Juventus 106

Napoli 81

Inter 77

Milan 75

Lazio 71

Roma 68

Udinese 66

And this is how my team looks before the transfer Window :

Buffon 85

Lichtseiner 81 Sakho 82 Chiellini 85 Marcelo 83

Reus 82 Pirlo 85 Vidal 84 Elia 81

Marchisio 85

Neymar 87

Statistics -

Goals : Neymar 27 ,Marchisio 13, Elia 7, Vidal 9, Reus 15, Vucinic 13

Assists :Neymar 6, Marchisio 10, Elia 9, Vidal 7, Pirlo 13, Reus 9

Ash's Team:

Cesar

UP Anderson Ramires

Young ---- Lennon

Gabby

Kids Team:

Casillas

Someone stole his/her's Mum/Dad's Debit Card and Spent £50 on packs.

Just went 6-0-0 with my Serie A non-rares! Including winning that 5k tournament (against some bronze benchers with insane teams, the final was against a high rated BPL team all with All +10 attribute cards on them :rolleyes:)

Edit: http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#edWBQHoFbdllU

Those who slot into the front 3 are quite prolific.

And people on the EA forums were saying Iaquinta is the white Lukaku, I thought they were joking, but daaaaaamn :eek:

A few of you where post here that there should be some players are consistent but don't have IF's look here.

Can't be bothered to post as I hate the EA forums are it's generally filled with senseless idiots, but: Skrtel, Enrique, Baines, Caulker, Simpson, De Gea, Arouna Kone, Isco (not sure he's on UT), Rondon... should all be considered.

Can't be bothered to post as I hate the EA forums are it's generally filled with senseless idiots' date=' but: Skrtel, Enrique, Baines, Caulker, Simpson, De Gea, Arouna Kone, Isco (not sure he's on UT), Rondon... should all be considered.[/quote']

Agree with that and I think Cardozo should as well, 18 goal's 22 games.

Ermm, not quite sure what just happened. I opened a Gold Jumbo pack and got the achievment telling me I had a TOTW player inside, but when the cards were revealed, there wasn't one there. I'm not too bothered about getting the achievment, nor was I before I got it. I'm just a tad gutted that I didn't get a TOTW player now, even if it was a glitch haha.

Anyone else had this happen to them before?

Ermm' date=' not quite sure what just happened. I opened a Gold Jumbo pack and got the achievment telling me I had a TOTW player inside, but when the cards were revealed, there wasn't one there. I'm not too bothered about getting the achievment, nor was I before I got it. I'm just a tad gutted that I didn't get a TOTW player now, even if it was a glitch haha.

Anyone else had this happen to them before?[/quote']

Man, what a disappointment! The same thing happened to my little brother when he bought a regular bronze pack! I have no clue dude. It is kind of funny though.

Ermm' date=' not quite sure what just happened. I opened a Gold Jumbo pack and got the achievment telling me I had a TOTW player inside, but when the cards were revealed, there wasn't one there. I'm not too bothered about getting the achievment, nor was I before I got it. I'm just a tad gutted that I didn't get a TOTW player now, even if it was a glitch haha.

It has happened to a lot of people. You didn't get a TOTW player but what you did get was an upgraded player. The TOTW achievement comes up for some reason when you get those in a pack.

Happened to me a few months ago. Except, I had no shiny player whatsoever.. :o

i hate those sweat teams' date=' they are so stupid. people should play the game for the love of football, not for the love of beating others by any means[/quote']

But most people do it though. They have Nilmar upfront with Doumbia or Eto. If you cant beat em, join em as they say. Some people just do it because they dont have coins and they know they can win with pacey players. :)