Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

i hate those sweat teams' date=' they are so stupid. people should play the game for the love of football, not for the love of beating others by any means[/quote']

Take it that was aimed at me ... just quote me tbh.

Personally only been using it as i've had tons come up against me lately and cant seem to beat em , as the old saying goes if you can't beat em join them. i played over 350 games with normal teams and 25 with this side so i feel no guilt for building a side just to win tbh.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread ttupGR1RhKM Seriously, this guy is too funny. Worth a watch. Hilarious, especially in the manner he just slags Andy Gray, over-enunciates, really goes to town on the

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread Just though I should let you know about a player who's value will likely rocket. Raffael Cretaro R.o.I Airtricity League Sligo Rovers KSI posted about him on

Take it that was aimed at me ... just quote me tbh.

Personally only been using it as i've had tons come up against me lately and cant seem to beat em ' date=' as the old saying goes if you can't beat em join them. i played over 350 games with normal teams and 25 with this side so i feel no guilt for building a side just to win tbh.[/quote']

nah it wasnt aimed at you personally lol. it was aimed at everybody who has a sweat team :D

Spent 100k on happy hour earlier' date=' best player i got was sessegnon...:o

Ive only ever got 1 IF in a pack on fifa12 and that was back when Fifa12 UT Started before the game came out (web app).

Just waiting patiently for next month for LDB IF's :D[/quote']

damnit, today was happy hour ? i missed my IF Messi :(

http://futhead.com/12/squad/455377

tinkered my squad :) added Alex and Ribery

Spent 100k on happy hour earlier' date=' best player i got was sessegnon...:o

Ive only ever got 1 IF in a pack on fifa12 and that was back when Fifa12 UT Started before the game came out (web app).

Just waiting patiently for next month for LDB IF's :D[/quote']

I got an IF Puyol :P Also got Valencia who I thought was IF but he's still good regardless.

Well with the 200k+ I got for IF Kagawa and 89 Vidic I bought my first pace bronze English side pretty boring to play with to be honest although it is funny when you destroy teams with all Gold IF. Also made a Spanish Silver and Ivory Coast Silver but now bored of them and don't know whether i should I get a gold 5 star skill team or not because I got bored of them to. :(

just got my first 3 happy hour packs of UT and i got Kompany' date=' Nasri, Liedson and some other guys with pace over 85. no IF but its ok

got one more just to be sure and i got only Martins from that one lol[/quote']

Do you get enough decent players to warrant spending so many coins on packs?

I stopped as it was just burning me through so many with no reward. Sitting on 34k atm, can't buy anyone to improve my team, rubbish at trading so don't want to blow it all on that. Dunno what I can do with it lol

Do you get enough decent players to warrant spending so many coins on packs?

I stopped as it was just burning me through so many with no reward. Sitting on 34k atm' date=' can't buy anyone to improve my team, rubbish at trading so don't want to blow it all on that. Dunno what I can do with it lol[/quote']

lol i definately dont. but what i spend on packs, i make up with my ultimate trading market intelligence :D:D i have nothing else to do with coins. i dont have a lot, usually about 50 k in the bank, but i like my team as it is and i dont plan on spending big to improve it. so i just buy packs and hope i hit something

i almost always have about 80 k worth of players up in my trade pile, i just buy and sell all the time and it keeps my losses minimal. + every game i play i get about 600 to 800 coins :)

lol i definately dont. but what i spend on packs' date=' i make up with my ultimate trading market intelligence :D:D i have nothing else to do with coins. i dont have a lot, usually about 50 k in the bank, but i like my team as it is and i dont plan on spending big to improve it. so i just buy packs and hope i hit something

i almost always have about 80 k worth of players up in my trade pile, i just buy and sell all the time and it keeps my losses minimal. + every game i play i get about 600 to 800 coins :)[/quote']

see i'm terrible at trading or just don't know how to do it so all my coins come from winning tournaments

see i'm terrible at trading or just don't know how to do it so all my coins come from winning tournaments

I'm the same mind. I was quite good at trading for say the first month UT came out, mainly kept on buying Pirlo's and Marchisio's selling them on for 800 coin profits but it was a lot easier at that time as things had just started. Made about 22K at the time.

Now prices of players change so often I'd rather not a take a gamble and get in to all that, plus am contempt with the 6 teams I have.