• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread ttupGR1RhKM Seriously, this guy is too funny. Worth a watch. Hilarious, especially in the manner he just slags Andy Gray, over-enunciates, really goes to town on the

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread Just though I should let you know about a player who's value will likely rocket. Raffael Cretaro R.o.I Airtricity League Sligo Rovers KSI posted about him on

guys' date=' i have a question about UT

[url']http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#ghidNFBObdnAk[/url]

see those red lines, do they affect the gameplay when the Chemistry is still 100 ?

There is team chemistry and personal chemistry. You can have 100 Chem but have players with only 6 or 7.

From a personal point of view, and I know a lot of people do not share this and think it's a waste of time, I like all my players to have the highest chemistry possible, even if I already have 100 chem. I actively go out and buy formation cards and position cards to get the 9 chemistry per person.

I notice the difference when playing so much and the way I see it, it's worth shipping out an extra bit of money to make the players that bit better

There is team chemistry and personal chemistry. You can have 100 Chem but have players with only 6 or 7.

From a personal point of view' date=' and I know a lot of people do not share this and think it's a waste of time, I like all my players to have the highest chemistry possible, even if I already have 100 chem. I actively go out and buy formation cards and position cards to get the 9 chemistry per person.

I notice the difference when playing so much and the way I see it, it's worth shipping out an extra bit of money to make the players that bit better[/quote']

i got one with 5, two with 7 and others are all 9. i hope that will not make any difference :P

Decided to try and make another gold side after building and disliking both the Brazilian and English teams I built :o

Went for a French/Ligue 1 side.....was abit hard getting to grips with the 4-3-3 formation (usually only use 4-2-3-1) but seem to be getting the hang of it now.

here it is.........http://www.futhead.com/12/squad/531095

I'm still building up the bench, but currently have Gameiro,Amalfitano, Sakho, Ecuele Manga, Valbuena and some LB that I can't remember his name :P

Decided to try and make another gold side after building and disliking both the Brazilian and English teams I built :o

Went for a French/Ligue 1 side.....was abit hard getting to grips with the 4-3-3 formation (usually only use 4-2-3-1) but seem to be getting the hang of it now.

here it is.........http://www.futhead.com/12/squad/531095

I'm still building up the bench' date=' but currently have Gameiro,Amalfitano, Sakho, Ecuele Manga, Valbuena and some LB that I can't remember his name :P[/quote']

4231 was my preffered formation, because I thought 433/4321 would leave you too open to counters, but I've adjusted quite well, and love both formations now! Love 4321 with the Serie A non-rares, I run through that 4.5* maximum tournament and destroy bronze benching high-rated teams for fun!

Also for your Frenchies/Ligue 1, Sakho>Mangala, Lisandro/SIF Giroud (not sure how good the UP is)>Remy.

Played some 5 at the back Brazilian team (+ Joe Hart) today in that 4.5* cup, he had:

Joe Hart

Cicinho (Palmeiras) - Thiago Silva - David Luiz - Lucio - Marcio Azevedo

MOTM Kaka - SIF Ramires

Hulk - IF Bastos

Pato

Bringing on Maikon Leite and Nilmar off the bench....

Anyway, I beat him silly, with Alejandro Gomez and Iaquinta running his defence ragged. After the match I get a torrent of abuse, stuff like 'your rubbish' (had to correct him on his grammar :D) and stuff that can't be repeated without me getting infracted :P. And the killer one was 'You could never be able to afford my team, go play with your crappy serie A team loser', wish I could have shown him my trade profit/coin count lol.....

4231 was my preffered formation' date=' because I thought 433/4321 would leave you too open to counters, but I've adjusted quite well, and love both formations now! Love 4321 with the Serie A non-rares, I run through that 4.5* maximum tournament and destroy bronze benching high-rated teams for fun!

Also for your Frenchies/Ligue 1, Sakho>Mangala, Lisandro/SIF Giroud (not sure how good the UP is)>Remy.

_________________________________________________________________[/quote']

cheers mate, sadly I don't have the funds to buy any IF players :P

I only use Mangala right now as I seem to keep getting put up against teams with pace abuse strikers who keep catching my CB's out :o

cheers mate' date=' sadly I don't have the funds to buy any IF players :P

I only use Mangala right now as I seem to keep getting put up against teams with pace abuse strikers who keep catching my CB's out :o[/quote']

I also forgot to tell you BEN ARFA > Pitroipa!!!!!!!!!! And because I remembered that, I just remembered I still have Ben Arfa in my club and will now use him as my super-sub for the Serie A team :D.

Yeah pace abuse is a pain (especially 5 at the back...), my CBs have 81 pace and 3x 79 pace, so I don't get caught out too often! My team just shows me that IF players are really not necessary to win, but have heard SIF Giroud is one of the best target men in the game for only 20k, only draw back being his 2* skills, which isn't really a problem for me with Iaquinta.

Try to buy Fabio Daprela from Brescia in Career Mode. Thank me later ;)

quality player...........I started a Brescia career mode about a month ago, Leali is great aswell ;)

on another note......whats the deal with people not playing the game??:confused:

for about the tenth time in a week I've had someone, what seems, put the controller down and just let me fire balls into the net (I just keep on playing, gets me more coins :P)

is this a new tactic to get people to quit games??

is this a new tactic to get people to quit games??

Nah. They just don't want to quit and lose their DNF/the coins, so would rather put the control down and pretend the 10-0 score line at the end was due to that rather than them being so bad....

I actually find it harder to score when they put the controller down than when they are actually playing :o

I actually find it harder to score when they put the controller down than when they are actually playing :o

I have the same problem :P

I messaged a guy after it tonight saying "well played" :D

he messaged back saying " you do I wasn't playing and I would have humped you if I was" :P

I was 2-0 up when he stopped playing

made a BBVA bargains team, with me not playing over 2k for any player:

Diego Lopez

Iraola - Ricardo Carvalho - Raul Albiol - Marcelo

Sergio Busquets - Lassana Diarra - Diego

Pedro - Nilmar - Reyes

Also made my Liverpool team:

UP Reina

Johnson - Agger - Skrtel - UP Enrique

IF Adam

IF Rodriguez --------------- IF Bellamy