Sign in to follow this  
Kylan N17

FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

Spilt a cup of tea on my only ps3 controller. And the damn thing doesn't work anymore. Can't play Fifa' date=' and can't be bothered buying a new one anytime soon. Who wants my Ultimate Team :D:D

lol jokes, I hate you all. ill discard it:P

If only you wasnt on that filth of a console...:P

Guest Scout Maker

Spilt a cup of tea on my only ps3 controller. And the damn thing doesn't work anymore. Can't play Fifa' date=' and can't be bothered buying a new one anytime soon. Who wants my Ultimate Team :D:D

Me please if you're PS3 and the writing in white isn't true. :P

Guest Scout Maker

How did you see that' date=' haha :P?[/quote']

Beady eyes ;):P

You really giving it away?

I'll have it if you must give it away :D

I never knew how much fun Creation Center could be until I tried it. I'm in the process of creating my U-18 rec team, and we are a disaster (I'm shooting for realism)! I like it though. It kills some time, I can't wait to use the team. I think it's pretty lame that you have to pay for the editor pack benefits. I like it, but I'm not going to spend money on something they should give us for free.

Anyone on xbox live who fancies a game add BenitoSTARR.

Also anyone interested in putting together a pro club for Xbox live?

Ben you mean Ultimate Team game or club game.

in other news: im selling my whole team except for IF Nene, and building same formation, same league team again, this time for way cheaper prices, so im searching really hard on the market for the best prices, this time saving me alot of coins :)

Ben you mean Ultimate Team game or club game.

in other news: im selling my whole team except for IF Nene' date=' and building same formation, same league team again, this time for way cheaper prices, so im searching really hard on the market for the best prices, this time saving me alot of coins :)[/quote']

Either I don't mind :)

Anyone got the Euro 2012 DLC yet? Is it worth it? :)

Played the demo and read a lot of reviews etc about and can conclude it's really not worth £20 and you can see why they made it DLC and not a full game.

Nothing is different except the kits of a few countries and like others have said Wales doesn't even have the licenses for the names of players so no Bale etc. Honestly I'm not bothering to get it as they've done nothing to the gameplay and you can pretty much recreate the tournament on Fifa 12 as a knock out thing or even a league if you wanted without any additional cost.

Pretty poor tbh at least those who get it have only wasted £20 and not £40.

Played the demo and read a lot of reviews etc about and can conclude it's really not worth £20 and you can see why they made it DLC and not a full game.

Nothing is different except the kits of a few countries and like others have said Wales doesn't even have the licenses for the names of players so no Bale etc. Honestly I'm not bothering to get it as they've done nothing to the gameplay and you can pretty much recreate the tournament on Fifa 12 as a knock out thing or even a league if you wanted without any additional cost.

Pretty poor tbh at least those who get it have only wasted £20 and not £40.

It's absolute junk seriously do not waste money on it.

Does anyone know how many squads you can have on UT? I currently have:

Leicester City: Every player in the squad :)

The French: Very good team but no stars, think Sagna is the highest rated. Love playing with this team, got a full squad, all of which are gold and most of which are 4-3-3. (Accidentally changed Rami from a 4-3-3 to a 5-2-2-1 yesterday, I nearly cried.)

The Spanish: Slowly building this team, a lot harder to build than the French one as there's a lot less 'very good' Spanish players, around the 80 mark. Soldado and Pablo Hernandez are very good upfront.

Got around 80 players now, all three teams play 4-3-3 as I like to pass the ball around the midfield. Every other team plays the diamond.

Would maybe like to build a German team next (The Germans, oddly enough) but not sure how many players or teams I could have. Anyone know?

The French: Very good team but no stars' date=' think Sagna is the highest rated. Love playing with this team, got a full squad, all of which are gold and most of which are 4-3-3. (Accidentally changed Rami from a 4-3-3 to a 5-2-2-1 yesterday, I nearly cried.)

The Spanish: Slowly building this team, a lot harder to build than the French one as there's a lot less 'very good' Spanish players, around the 80 mark. Soldado and Pablo Hernandez are very good upfront.

Got around 80 players now, all three teams play 4-3-3 as I like to pass the ball around the midfield. Every other team plays the diamond.

Would maybe like to build a German team next (The Germans, oddly enough) but not sure how many players or teams I could have. Anyone know?[/quote']

I am not sure what the limit is but you would be definitely be able to build a few more squads.

The French: Very good team but no stars' date=' think Sagna is the highest rated. Love playing with this team, got a full squad, all of which are gold and most of which are 4-3-3. (Accidentally changed Rami from a 4-3-3 to a 5-2-2-1 yesterday, I nearly cried.)

Would maybe like to build a German team next (The Germans, oddly enough) but not sure how many players or teams I could have. Anyone know?[/quote']

You can have 15 squads. I am working on a Dutch one, that will be my 14th squad.

You can have 15 squads. I am working on a Dutch one' date=' that will be my 14th squad.[/quote']

While we're talking about maximums, is there a limit on how many cards you can have in your club? I doubt I'm near it if there is one, but I want to know:)