Sign in to follow this  
Kylan N17

FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

While we're talking about maximums' date=' is there a limit on how many cards you can have in your club? I doubt I'm near it if there is one, but I want to know:)[/quote']

Nar. You can collect all the cards.

Does anyone know how many squads you can have on UT? I currently have:

Leicester City: Every player in the squad :)

The French: Very good team but no stars' date=' think Sagna is the highest rated. Love playing with this team, got a full squad, all of which are gold and most of which are 4-3-3. (Accidentally changed Rami from a 4-3-3 to a 5-2-2-1 yesterday, I nearly cried.)

The Spanish: Slowly building this team, a lot harder to build than the French one as there's a lot less 'very good' Spanish players, around the 80 mark. Soldado and Pablo Hernandez are very good upfront.

Got around 80 players now, all three teams play 4-3-3 as I like to pass the ball around the midfield. Every other team plays the diamond.

Would maybe like to build a German team next (The Germans, oddly enough) but not sure how many players or teams I could have. Anyone know?[/quote']

I've just built a quick, cheap, Bundesliga side without a star as such (Gotze probably the best)

Playing 4-2-3-1 which is a problem as that doesn't accommodate Ribery, Robben or Reus. Here's the team:

Weidenfeller

Aogo

Subotic

Naldo

Pizsczek

Luiz Gustavo

Sven Bender

Gotze

Kagawa

Podolski

Huntelaar

Anyone played with IF Reus? Is he any good?

Burrow: 81 Reus is not worth buying but if your talking about the 83 which I think you are I found him to be very good decent shot, good agility feels like the ball sticks to his feet although I wouldn't play him at ST especially in a lone role he's not strong enough I found playing him in a CF role behind a big Forward like IF Klose to be my prefered place for him sih his good long shots and passing he is a very good player to have running on to knock downs and getting the assists well worth the 30k or whatever price he is know!

Sorry for the double post just thought I'd split these posts up as there concerning different things, built a Ex Leeds XI today which has been very fun to use in the little time I've played I haven't made it the best I can yet because i always do bad once I get the team to the point it can't be improved...

Robinson

Harte Kilgannon Woodgate Richardson

Kewell Johnson/Boywer Milner Pennant

Blake

Beckford

Bench: Dubbery, Lennon (rest to be purchased)

Going to buy Ferdinand to replace Kilgannon as I feel him and Woodgate would be solid, might consider signing IF Keane although he's a tad expensive and would drop the 100 chem, another player who I could buy is Delph but tbh I've enjoyed using Johnson, Milner and Boywer will probably buy Alan Smith as a back up. Also considering buying Gradel, Kasper etc.

So far found Woodgate to be solid alongside Harte and Richardson who for only being 200 coins has been solid. Kilgannon does need replacing tho, Kewell his good even with his lack of pace his 4* skills help him beat players and he's got better dribbling than his card let's on hard to fit in tho so he's the cause of my deadlinks. As I've said cant complain about Milner and Johnson/Boywer all three good players then Pennant is good enough for them direct runs down the wing would have Lennon there but have him in a different formation (5-2-2-1) due to him being part of a different team. The attackers Robbie Blake's 39 pace is beast not going to lie he's slow but he makes up for it with his dribbling and shooting had 3 shots with him so far scored two of them... Nuff said And then backfire exactly how he was in his Leeds days fast with lots of chances but only scores 1/4 of them.

Just beat a Silver Bundesliga team with four IF's including Pukki the kid seemed to rage a little so I sent him a message offering Blake for IF Pukki I'll let you all know how that pans out ;)

Can anyone recommend a good team to start a Career Mode with?

England - Newcastle

Germany - Dortmund

Italy - Milan

Spain - Bilbao

France - PSG

Others, Rangers/Celtic, Santos, Birmingham, Red Bulls, Benfica.

Played as most of them, all good teams for a career.

Paris Saint-Germain' date=' Wolfsburg, Milan, Malaga, Tottenham, Valencia, Dortmund, Napoli, West Ham or Atletico Madrid are all good to start with.[/quote']

Of those, I tried West Ham but I wanted to sell off every player (they are all rubbish) and by the time it came round to the end of the transfer window, half were still there and I hadn't finished rebuilding the team. Might try Malaga or Wolfsburg, the others don't really appeal to me since they have squads that are quite good anyway.

Brescia and shrewsbury ;)

I tried Shrewsbury after my Wimbledon CM' date=' but got bored of it since I more or less bought the same players as I did with Wimbledon :D Might give Brescia a go, what's their rank in Serie A, one of the better or worse teams?

England - Newcastle

Germany - Dortmund

Italy - Milan

Spain - Bilbao

France - PSG

Others, Rangers/Celtic, Santos, Birmingham, Red Bulls, Benfica.

Played as most of them, all good teams for a career.

Did a Newcastle CM recently, wanted to sell Ba and Cisse but never got any offers, same scenario with my West Ham CM really. What's PSG budget by the way?

I tried Shrewsbury after my Wimbledon CM' date=' but got bored of it since I more or less bought the same players as I did with Wimbledon :D Might give Brescia a go, what's their rank in Serie A, one of the better or worse teams?

[/quote']

Serie B mate ;)......one of the better teams in the division but not the best as to make it too easy ;)

Serie B mate ;)......one of the better teams in the division but not the best as to make it too easy ;)

Oh yeah, completely slipped my mind. And that's good, don't normally like to choose the best team in the division ;)

Got Fifa for PS Vita

Forced myself to play last two games of the season and a hard earn win over Man U in FA cup final. Work out about 10 transfer targets, mess up a contract for one player so wanted to quit and come back to just before that turn. Go back on and theres no auto-save features.

90 mins work shat on.

**** you fifa

IF Witsel up for sale.

4321 and CM, so has had his position changed.

SP of 27k, and a BIN of 30.5k. Currently the cheapest up, so feel free to bid :)

If anyone has an IF Fellaini, if Witsel doesnt sell i'll trade you him and 14k for him?

http://www.futhead.com/12/squad/609918

just built this German silver/bronze team..............still need to add Toprak and Neidermieir (sp?) as CB's then it will be finished.

absolutly thumping people at the minute with it..........didn't think I'd get more enjoyment out of a team as I did my MLS side, but this team is great to play with :D

Guest Scout Maker

http://www.futhead.com/12/squad/609918

just built this German silver/bronze team..............still need to add Toprak and Neidermieir (sp?) as CB's then it will be finished.

absolutly thumping people at the minute with it..........didn't think I'd get more enjoyment out of a team as I did my MLS side' date=' but this team is great to play with :D[/quote']

How much it cost mate?

Played Aaron and his mate in 2v2 last night with Newman. Myself and Newman were wetting ourselves in the first game (Milan vs Chelsea), as Newman missed a sweaty goal and Mikel were our star player at centre back, but Newman got him sent-off :( Went on to lose the game 2-1, Ibra and a sweaty one from Aaron. We scored through a genius free kick play via Mata.

Second game, Bayern vs Madrid. Hammered by Aaron and his mate, but Neuer kept us in the game as we lost 2-0. This time we were in the same party as the other lads and we didn't really communicate and just moaned. B)

Third game, Newman came a knocking! Santos vs Montpellier, we went 2-0 down. My fault for the second, fouled Utaka and they converted from the spot. Then Newman, my holme boy, went on a mazy run with Neymar and scored a beauty. Then, Borges scored a rebound from a shot I had saved, so Newman was on 2 goals. Then, in the 90th minute, Newman runs in with Neymar and finishes with the left foot. 3-2 and we went mental when Aaron left. :P

Have a bone to pick with H2H. Had some friendlies with Newman, and he rinsed me. Can't play with regular teams and I missed some severe sitters. Then, we went on UT and I won 11-0.. After that, on H2H, I had to rely on cutting in on the 'keepers kickouts and ultimately got winning goals from them. Have a great one to upload, Newman was demoralised when I got it.