Sign in to follow this  
Kylan N17

FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

Decided to start a CM with Middlesbrough yesterday, they have pretty decent squad. Sold most of the players barring Emnes, Jutkiewisz, Steele, Bates, Bennett, Haroun and a few others. Was pretty annoyed when Emnes handed in a random transfer request and the board sold him, none of that money actually went into the transfer budget as well :(

Decided to only buy players under 23 years old and now I'm into February with an decent team in the play-offs.

Steele (69)

Rzeźniczak (69) - Reyes (71) - Aroujo (70) - Bennett (69)

Arca (70) - Don't remember his name (70)

Baxter (70) ---------Haroun (70)

VP (78) - Jutkiewisz (71)

Subs: Coyne (62), Henley (67), Iliri (66), Svensson (67), Vinicius (67), Juanmi (70)

Might sell a few players in the summer to raise funds for a youth academy so I won't have to always buy youth.

Played Aaron and his mate in 2v2 last night with Newman. Myself and Newman were wetting ourselves in the first game (Milan vs Chelsea)' date=' as Newman missed a sweaty goal and Mikel were our star player at centre back, but Newman got him sent-off :( Went on to lose the game 2-1, Ibra and a sweaty one from Aaron. We scored through a genius free kick play via Mata.

Second game, Bayern vs Madrid. Hammered by Aaron and his mate, but Neuer kept us in the game as we lost 2-0. This time we were in the same party as the other lads and we didn't really communicate and just moaned. B)

Third game, Newman came a knocking! Santos vs Montpellier, we went 2-0 down. My fault for the second, fouled Utaka and they converted from the spot. Then Newman, my holme boy, went on a mazy run with Neymar and scored a beauty. Then, Borges scored a rebound from a shot I had saved, so Newman was on 2 goals. Then, in the 90th minute, Newman runs in with Neymar and finishes with the left foot. 3-2 and we went mental when Aaron left. :P

Have a bone to pick with H2H. Had some friendlies with Newman, and he rinsed me. Can't play with regular teams and I missed some severe sitters. Then, we went on UT and I won 11-0.. After that, on H2H, I had to rely on cutting in on the 'keepers kickouts and ultimately got winning goals from them. Have a great one to upload, Newman was demoralised when I got it.[/quote']

Such a fun night :P

Oh God, those two goalkeeping errors! I literally felt crying but laughing. Oh and Sturridge's miss was awful. Cheeky little goalkeeping 'microwave spin' too from Aaron afterwards :(

NEYMAR<3 :D

Good games Rob, Aaron and Aaron's friend!

Yesterday, I beat a team called 'Messi and Friends' with my cheap and cheerful Bundesliga side. Fair to say he wasn't happy. His side was as follows:

4-3-3

Valdes

Ramos

Piqué

Puyol

Dani Alves

Alonso

Kaka

Fabregas

Villa

Messi

Alexia Sanchez

My team:

4-2-3-1

Weidenfeller (so underrated, excellent shot stopper)

Aogo

Naldo

Subotic

Pizsczek

Luis Gustavo

Ballack

Gotze

Kagawa

Podolski

Schurrle

Managed to win that new UT tournament, where you need every member of your squad to be from a different club. Put this team together from my French and German lads:

Ruffier

Sagna - Rami - Mexes - Tremoulinas

Gotze - Rolfes - Sissokho

Ben Arfa - Remy - Marin

Won the 2 gold packs that you get for winning the tournament on a penalty shoot out, and the best I got was a 77 rated player. Depressing stuff. I'll try again later!

Managed to win that new UT tournament' date=' where you need every member of your squad to be from a different club. Put this team together from my French and German lads:

[center']Ruffier

Sagna - Rami - Mexes - Tremoulinas

Gotze - Rolfes - Sissokho

Ben Arfa - Remy - Marin[/center]

Won the 2 gold packs that you get for winning the tournament on a penalty shoot out, and the best I got was a 77 rated player. Depressing stuff. I'll try again later!

is that offline or online ? and how new is it ?

got 1083 from one game now :)

Guest Scout Maker

Selling my PS3 for an Xbox...

Any last minute opinions?

Give me your FUT! :)

Selling my PS3 for an Xbox...

Any last minute opinions?

Bad idea - but give me your UT if you do :D

Also, my other half managed to spill water over my ps3 controller. I opened it up and dried it out, managed to get it to turn on (it wouldn't before) but the only thing that is wrong with it is now the analogue stick acts as if it's stuck, but it isn't.

Figured this was an electrical fault and so the end of the road for it :o but anyone got any further suggestions so I might save it!

Yesterday' date=' I beat a team called 'Messi and Friends' with my cheap and cheerful Bundesliga side. Fair to say he wasn't happy. His side was as follows:

4-3-3

Valdes

Ramos

Piqué

Puyol

Dani Alves

Alonso

Kaka

Fabregas

Villa

Messi

Alexia Sanchez

My team:

4-2-3-1

Weidenfeller (so underrated, excellent shot stopper)

Aogo

Naldo

Subotic

Pizsczek

Luis Gustavo

Ballack

Gotze

Kagawa

Podolski

Schurrle[/quote']

Haha, I just did something similar. My 4231 team was:

Adler, Schmelzer, Hummels, Subotic, UP Pizsczek, UP Gustavo, UP Bender, Gotze and Kagawa at CAM, Podolski CF and Arnautovic (this guy is unbelievable) ST.

The team I was facing was (3-5-2):

TOTY Casillas

SIF Ramos - TOTY Pique - IF Mascherano

Alexis Sanchez - IF Medel - IF Fabregas - Ronaldo

95 Iniesta

SIF Benzema - SIF Falcao

He was dominating in the first half, so had to change to 433 and Podolski at RW is just deadly, didn't score but set up 2 for Arnautovic and Kagawa got the other in a 3-2 win :D

Love my cheap Bundesliga team, haven't lost yet with them and Arnautovic is just insane.

Haha' date=' I just did something similar. My 4231 team was:

Adler, Schmelzer, Hummels, Subotic, UP Pizsczek, UP Gustavo, UP Bender, Gotze and Kagawa at CAM, Podolski CF and Arnautovic (this guy is unbelievable) ST.

The team I was facing was (3-5-2):

[center']TOTY Casillas

SIF Ramos - TOTY Pique - IF Mascherano

Alexis Sanchez - IF Medel - IF Fabregas - Ronaldo

95 Iniesta

SIF Benzema - SIF Falcao[/center]

He was dominating in the first half, so had to change to 433 and Podolski at RW is just deadly, didn't score but set up 2 for Arnautovic and Kagawa got the other in a 3-2 win :D

Love my cheap Bundesliga team, haven't lost yet with them and Arnautovic is just insane.

Might have to try Arnautovic. Schurlle is amazing for me and Arnautovic was a bit rubbish on my Arsenal save.

Might have to try Arnautovic. Schurlle is amazing for me and Arnautovic was a bit rubbish on my Arsenal save.

They play so differently in UT, and Arnautovic is one of the few Bundesliga strikers with 4* skills, has 4* weak foot too and is just amazing for me, very strong and can just run through players for fun.

I was going to grab a few of the higher rated players, but might not bother now as both Bundesliga XIs play quite well

tried that "each player from a different club" tournament, got through the first round by winning 4-3 in overtime after trailing 1-3 at about 60 mins :P

the other guy quit as soon as the final whistle was blown in overtime lol

Gonna sell all my FUT players and completely rebuild.

Anyone got any tips for good teams?

I'm gonna build a dutch team. I had one FIFA 11 and really enjoyed them

How long you had that team, from my past experience it's likely your going to lose a fair bit. :(

started a game last night with my bronze germans and five minutes in the guy subbed off his two strikers for Messi and Ronaldo :eek:

needless to say I got thumped 5-1 with messi getting a hat-trick and ronaldo a brace..........gave him a good game but when those two got the ball it was virtually impossible to stop them :o

started a game last night with my bronze germans and five minutes in the guy subbed off his two strikers for Messi and Ronaldo :eek:

needless to say I got thumped 5-1 with messi getting a hat-trick and ronaldo a brace..........gave him a good game but when those two got the ball it was virtually impossible to stop them :o

Sorry about that:rolleyes:

It's a sneaky trick that one. I've done it a few times myself on previous games when I had the likes of Rooney and co :P

It's a sneaky trick that one. I've done it a few times myself on previous games when I had the likes of Rooney and co :P

why would you do that "trick". its retarded, the most annoying thing in the game is when someone tricks you into playing them and then goes "haha i got Messi now you lose"

its for stupid kids who live for UT wins, but then again you could be one, i wouldnt know

why would you do that "trick". its retarded' date=' the most annoying thing in the game is when someone tricks you into playing them and then goes "haha i got Messi now you lose"

its for stupid kids who live for UT wins, but then again you could be one, i wouldnt know[/quote']

But it's much more satisfying when that happens and you win, did it so many times with my pace abusing Serie A team.