FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

But it's much more satisfying when that happens and you win' date=' did it so many times with my pace abusing Serie A team.[/quote']

lol pace abusing team. another retarded move :D what ever happened to just building a normal team and playing real football not relying on cheating supersubs or pace :D

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why would you do that "trick". its retarded' date=' the most annoying thing in the game is when someone tricks you into playing them and then goes "haha i got Messi now you lose"

its for stupid kids who live for UT wins, but then again you could be one, i wouldnt know[/quote']

Hahaha, no mate, I'm awful at the game at times. I don't do it anymore, I don't have the team to really. Plus I hardly go on UT that much. I don't really go on FIFA that much at all if I'm honest :)

lol pace abusing team. another retarded move :D what ever happened to just building a normal team and playing real football not relying on cheating supersubs or pace :D

Only played like that in Ultimate team as it's what everyone normally does, and I'll think you find I play nice football in friendlies as you saw in our last few games.

Only played like that in Ultimate team as it's what everyone normally does' date=' and I'll think you find I play nice football in friendlies as you saw in our last few games.[/quote']

true, you play better footy than me, thats why im surprised that you would lower yourself to the ways of UT :P

why would you do that "trick". its retarded' date=' the most annoying thing in the game is when someone tricks you into playing them and then goes "haha i got Messi now you lose"

its for stupid kids who live for UT wins, but then again you could be one, i wouldnt know[/quote']

This^^^^^^

another "retarded" move (to quote braucieno) is the chemistry doctor.

you know the one, when someone puts the guys on the left on the right and puts a bronze goalkeeper in the ST position, then first touch of the ball, subs on Messi and fixes his side .

RE the pace abuse.........I like to have a few quick players in my side, but I try to score goals the old fashioned way, with slow build up then slip the ball through into space...........the 1-2 lob over the top really grinds my gears :D

Gonna sell all my FUT players and completely rebuild.

Anyone got any tips for good teams?

I'm gonna build a dutch team. I had one FIFA 11 and really enjoyed them

As I said a page or two ago' date=' get IF Dost. Some of his stats are Strength 99, Finishing 99, Heading Acc. 97, Penalties 99, Shot Power 99 and Volleys 99. This is the squad I hope to build.

This^^^^^^

another "retarded" move (to quote braucieno) is the chemistry doctor.

you know the one' date=' when someone puts the guys on the left on the right and puts a bronze goalkeeper in the ST position, then first touch of the ball, subs on Messi and fixes his side .

RE the pace abuse.........I like to have a few quick players in my side, but I try to score goals the old fashioned way, with slow build up then slip the ball through into space...........the 1-2 lob over the top really grinds my gears :D[/quote']

i never encountered this method :D first time i even hear about it

i sold all my non-french guys and building a completely french side instead of Ligue

Gonna sell all my FUT players and completely rebuild.

Anyone got any tips for good teams?

I'm gonna build a dutch team. I had one FIFA 11 and really enjoyed them

Wait until about next Monday, this Wednesday toty comes out along with team of the week. 63 Informs released and im sure prices will be dropping.

As I said a page or two ago' date=' get IF Dost. Some of his stats are Strength 99, Finishing 99, Heading Acc. 97, Penalties 99, Shot Power 99 and Volleys 99. This is the squad I hope to build.

Yeah got IF Dost

What I want to end up with is something like this:

GK: Stek

RB: Van der Wiel

CB: IF Heitinga

CB: IF Vertonghen

LB: ? Maybe Clichy for chem

CDM: De Jong

CDM: Van Bommel

CAM: Van der Vaart

CF: UP Van Persie

CAM: Sneijder

ST: IF Dost

Wait until about next Monday' date=' this Wednesday toty comes out along with team of the week. 63 Informs released and im sure prices will be dropping.[/quote']

gahhhhhhhhhhh

Twenty minutes too late haha.

Still got about £100k left from my sales of my INF Neymar and INF Marcelo

Got loads of assets so to speak that I can sell too. (IF Thiago Neves, SIF Naldo, IF Santana)

Milan are the best 2v2 team End of.

Had some good games against rob and Ben the other night winning 2 and losing 1 with a cruel 88th and 90th minute goals to beat me and my mate Dan By the odd goal.

Current record with Dan is 10-1-1 but currently losing 1-0 with brazil against united.

Edit: make that 10-1-2 lost 2-0 against two very good players just could break down there defence, going back to Milan to try and bounce back :)

Edit: 13-1-2

Faced a team called 'Your Bad' before on UT. The result' date=' 8-1 to me.

His team (4-2-2-2)

Stekelenberg

Maicon

Chiellini

Lucio

IF Nagatomo

De Rossi

Cambiasso

Sneijder

IF Giovinco

Di Natale

Ibrahimovic[/quote']

They didn't spell 'you're' right either :o:p

Yeah' date=' but I think that's the least of his worries.

Loving this Bundesliga side, but since when did putting a LM/RM on the wide CAMs have an orange position marker? Pretty sure it was red.[/quote']

I've just built a Bundesliga/German team. Haven't lost with them yet. They're absolute beasts. Front four of Gomez, Podolski, IF Reus and Ozil terrorise people.

Whoever spoke about Dost was right too, he bounces off people left right and centre. And with UP Van Persie in behind him, he's been unstoppable for me!

Got to the play-offs with Boro but lost the semi-final to Southampton on penalties (:(), was convinced I was through on away goals but it went to extra time and was leading until they scored in the 119th minute and took a few poor penalties to lose :o

Now into the second season and kept most players except for selling Bates, Arca and buying more youngsters. I'm in 3rd now with around 15 games to go and the team looks like this:

Steele (72)

Henley (69) - Reyes (72) - Aroujo (71) - Bennett (69)

Muralha (71) - Fyvie (68)

Baxter (71) -------Haroun (70)

VP (78) - Jutkiewicz (73)

Subs: Illiri (67), O'Brien (67), Svensson (68), Vinicius (69), Drame (66), Juanmi (71).

Might simulate the rest of the season after already most of the current one, seems to get me decent results as well.

Ahh lads I'm loving Swansea online. Started off a few days ago with the Head to Head season thing, succeeded 7 consecutive promotions but struggled in the 3rd division as I managed the minimum necessary to stay up, 10 points. Now I'm 3 matches into the second season in the third division, and I find myself with 9 points, all because of Swansea. They have everything a team needs really.

Strength - Williams and Caulker

An AMAZING keeper

Free Kicks- Gylfi

Pace - Dyer and Sinclair

Clinycal finisher - Graham

Top notch midfielders in Allen and Britton

Promotion is a matter of time with them :D

Started up an Atletico Madrid the other day, wanted a team with a decent 8 figure budget with strength in depth so Atletico looked like a great team to go with. Had a bit of a reshuffle, selling around 6 first teamers and then around 6 reserves as well, completely streamlined the squad and got rid of all the dead-wood. First game of the season my team was looking like this (in a 4-2-3-1 formation):

Courtouis

Van Der Wiel

Vertonghen

Samba

Filipe

M'Bia

Gabi

Diego

Turan

Carlos Eduardo

Falcao

Also signed El Shaarawy on loan from Milan for the season, great impact player for a big league like Liga BBVA, pace and skills are immense against the defence when they are tired, has won me a lot of games from his sub appearances!

Also signed a striker from DC United called Achachbar for £1m on Deadline Day, 17 year old with 4* skills and over 80 pace, was an absolute bargain, has sometimes put Falcao out the side!

I'm running up the January now though so wondered if anyone had any recommendations for players I should maybe have a look at, or anyone I should sell on for new talents coming in?

Archived