Sign in to follow this  
Kylan N17

FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

To any of the lads on Xbox...

Im buying one' date=' but I found out I might need a 'wireless adaptor'.

Its £40, so I dont want to just go out and buy it if I dont need it.

Just wondering if I'd still need it on the 120 Gb Box, Elite, but not slim...

Cheers![/quote']

Funnily enough, it works out with my laptop. And I don't even have proper Internet since last year. I have an O2 Wireless Broadband and it's working lush. All you have to do is go Control Panel and tick the "allow other networks" box. Hope it works for ya ;)

To any of the lads on Xbox...

Im buying one' date=' but I found out I might need a 'wireless adaptor'.

Its £40, so I dont want to just go out and buy it if I dont need it.

Just wondering if I'd still need it on the 120 Gb Box, Elite, but not slim...

Cheers![/quote']

Why would you NOT buy a slim?

The laptop way was horrible for me because a lot of people use internet in my house. My bro used to use the PS3 too and it made everything laggy. Its just much simpler with the adapter because you can use the laptop away from the Xbox. Anyway Kyle, just buy the slim or the adapter.

you think theres actually a difference between 7' date='5 k and 15 k packs, other than the size ? like, is one more likely to land you good players[/quote']

I dont know for deffinate, But I dont think I have ever made my money back on a Jumbo 15k pack. I have bought well over 50/60 jumbo packs with money and coins, and I can safely say the best player Ive got from them is something like Ramires or Brad Friedel.

Whereas if I buy the 7.5k pack, I tend to get a player worth 20k + every 3 or 4 packs.

But thats just my expierience.

I dont know for deffinate' date=' But I dont think I have ever made my money back on a Jumbo 15k pack. I have bought well over 50/60 jumbo packs with money and coins, and I can safely say the best player Ive got from them is something like Ramires or Brad Friedel.

Whereas if I buy the 7.5k pack, I tend to get a player worth 20k + every 3 or 4 packs.

But thats just my expierience.[/quote']

i agree, 15k are more rubbish. i get a decent/good player every now and then too from 7,5k

nice, maintenance.. there should be a big warning on UT Hub, i put Sturridge up for 150 starting, now noone can get on and bid. last time UT was online, i had a 150 bid. now some lucky guy is going to have Sturridge for 150...:mad:

nice' date=' maintenance.. there should be a big warning on UT Hub, i put Sturridge up for 150 starting, now noone can get on and bid. last time UT was online, i had a 150 bid. now some lucky guy is going to have Sturridge for 150...:mad:[/quote']

That would explain why I can't access UT from my iPhone

A couple of people said they freeze the auctions when doing maintenance. Dont know how true it is though.

i hope so :P

edit: haha are you kidding me EA. they went down for maintenence while i was in a game. so the connection was lost and now i got the DNF like i quit volunteerly. jeesh, muppets

i decided not to buy packs until i got 50k. then buy 7500 ones for all of it' date=' then go to 50k again etc.

ill see how fast i can make 50k, maybe ill do the same thing with 75k or 100k[/quote']

so much for that, bought packs as soon as i got 18k lol. but i got IF Cisse :)

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/121402213

Not a bad way to win the UCL semi-final ;):D

Says 1-1 :o

Best Penalty in the World.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/114523675

Best Corner in the World

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/114381810 (No Really this time)

Fifa 11

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/69431488

'Twas the 2nd leg, I was 3-0 from the first :D. Won the UCL beat Barca in the final