Sign in to follow this  
Kylan N17

FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

Was playing Clubs yesterdays, more bizarre events (probably shouldn't be suprised).

Basically another team mate played a chip through ball to me (playing ST), in it comes, in the '18, their GK rushes to punch the pass, he doesn't do so cleanly, the ball still remains in the '18 (at that point bouncing), I run into one of defenders whilst trying to get the ball, I fall down, whereby the defender falls down with me. The GK, by then (already up from his failed punch attempt) runs back to pick up the ball, what happens? He only goes and runs into the guy controlling ANY, who at that point is using another defender, so both of them fall into me and the CB I ran into, which then turns into a race of who's going to be the quickest to get up. It was the other team's CB, BUT, rather then goto the ball, he skipped over the people lying on the floor taking him in the other direction, leaving my guy to get up and voilĂ , empty goal, can't miss.

Gotta love Clubs. Always gives me a laugh. Would have loved to have saved that vid (would have saved me the explanation), unfortunately the other team rage quit. Go figure. :rolleyes:

Anybody up for an UT game on Xbox?

Add Antikrist Krew is you don't mind getting beat (I jest' date=' my team's pitiful) ;)[/quote']

i would be but im nowhere near the console until atleast Sunday :o ill add you next week if i remember

What don't you agree with about it?

Think it's more to the fact that bale is there and rated 90 aswell. No koscielny or song. Walcott has better stats than bale this season and he's useless so why on earth is bale in.

Ea forum is flooded with like 900 threads why isn't song in lol, I know he's not been consistent but he deserves 1 IF at least jeez.

Think it's more to the fact that bale is there and rated 90 aswell. No koscielny or song. Walcott has better stats than bale this season and he's useless so why on earth is bale in.

Ea forum is flooded with like 900 threads why isn't song in lol' date=' I know he's not been consistent but he deserves 1 IF at least jeez.[/quote']

Its funny because they took Song out of the most consistent because they thought he'd be in the BPL TOTY :o. Also agree with Bale, I don't think he's been anything special this year.

Just picked up De Ceglie and Hamsik for a combined total of 75k, still got about 3m to spend when the rest of the Serie A TOTY comes out :D.

Its funny because they took Song out of the most consistent because they thought he'd be in the BPL TOTY :o. Also agree with Bale' date=' I don't think he's been anything special this year.

Just picked up De Ceglie and Hamsik for a combined total of 75k, still got about 3m to spend when the rest of the Serie A TOTY comes out :D.[/quote']

Where the hell do you get all these coins from?

Its funny because they took Song out of the most consistent because they thought he'd be in the BPL TOTY :o. Also agree with Bale' date=' I don't think he's been anything special this year.

Just picked up De Ceglie and Hamsik for a combined total of 75k, still got about 3m to spend when the rest of the Serie A TOTY comes out :D.[/quote']

What?? :eek: How many??

How come I can never make that much yet you're sitting on 3m?

Premier League TOTY is ridiculous, but hey-ho.

Can't wait for the Serie 'A' TOTY. Definitely going to get the TOTS Hamsik and De Cegile soon, but I'm unsure on a formation. Don't like any Serie 'A' wingers so it'll probably be a 4231 or something like that, depending on the TOTY right mid.

Where the hell do you get all these coins from?

About 1m was from pulling TOTY Xabi Alonso (Although I've spent about 600k on packs since), the rest was from buying and selling players, must've sold thousands, found a nice niche where people undersell their players and just exploited it as much as I could.

About 1m was from pulling TOTY Xabi Alonso (Although I've spent about 600k on packs since)' date=' the rest was from buying and selling players, must've sold thousands, found a nice niche where people undersell their players and just exploited it as much as I could.[/quote']

What's the niche? I'm desperately trying to make more coins by using the 59th minute technique and have probably made a few thousand now but it seems so slow. I've never been able to afford the 86s and above, or any IF players, as I just don't have the coins :)

What's the niche? I'm desperately trying to make more coins by using the 59th minute technique and have probably made a few thousand now but it seems so slow. I've never been able to afford the 86s and above' date=' or any IF players, as I just don't have the coins :)[/quote']

he could tell you. but then he'd have to kill you

Was hoping for a TOTY Vorm but even better there was a TOTY Ashley Williams, as he's gold he shouldn't cost too much and he'll probably be the cheapest BPL TOTY but he's got amazing stats - just got to save up for him.

And Ecuador are definatly the best team to go with on H2H seasons, they've got 6 players with 90+ pace including Valencia and are only a 3.5 star team.

About 1m was from pulling TOTY Xabi Alonso (Although I've spent about 600k on packs since)' date=' the rest was from buying and selling players, must've sold thousands, found a nice niche where people undersell their players and just exploited it as much as I could.[/quote']
What's the niche? I'm desperately trying to make more coins by using the 59th minute technique and have probably made a few thousand now but it seems so slow. I've never been able to afford the 86s and above' date=' or any IF players, as I just don't have the coins :)[/quote']

I like Jon haven't had much luck with the 59th min method. What's this niche? :confused: